Let's Talk Vodka!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I'm not a big drinker, but I do love me some vodka, with soda water and a few squeezes of lemon.

What is your preferred brand of vodka, and why?

No favorite brand. On the rare occasions that I do drink vodka I like the old vodka standby favorite - a screwdriver.

Let's talk vodka!

I'm not allowed to alter quotes but if I could, ah 'tweak' it, I might tweak it to say:

Let's drink vodka!

(and say there I fixed that for ya! :D)

But since I didn't alter your quote -- no harm, no foul . . . . . right Gunny? :eusa_angel:

I usually order Belvedere but a bartender friend told me Stoli is still the smoothest.

Occasionally I'll order Effin. When I'm in the mood I love to say "Give me an Effin martini and make it dirty" I suddenly become sexier and more interesting to talk to. Lol

in a bar the well brand is fine by me, i am not a big vodka drinker i drink mostly beer with a shot every once in a while(usually jameson's) i think most vodka snobs wouldnt be able to tell ketel one from smirnoff, especially if they already have had a few.

This is my bartender when I'm in the mood for Absolut:

Absolut_add.jpg

level or gray goose...seems i am the only serious vodka drinker here....

vodka martini...straight up....extra dry... you should see my face when some dumbass bartender makes it with gin....

but yall need to move out of all swill is the same...of course yall drink it like it is swill or hog slop....adding all that bullshit...i like my liquor like i like my men...hard, cear and straight...well except for the cross dressing thing

Forum List

Back