Let's talk NCAA Men's Basketball

we will talk after tuesday when the Zags play michigan state, I highly doubt they will beat them but it will good way to see how they really are this year. They beat Mississippi Valley last night but as you like to say Jon, they are a creampuff team.
Will Foster is going to have to step his game this year and maybe learn how to use his body, the man is 7'5'' but alittle lazy.

watchin the michigan state/ gonzaga game, well actually I am not right now because it is too nerve racking. The Michigan has only led for one minute of the game, maybe this years team is better than we all thought?????????

watchin the michigan state/ gonzaga game, well actually I am not right now because it is too nerve racking. The Michigan has only led for one minute of the game, maybe this years team is better than we all thought?????????

2 of my favorite coaches, Tom Izzo and Mark Few!

75 to 71 Michigan state but Zags did pretty well for being unranked and being a young team against a team that is ranked number 2. The annoucer said the Zags are the best unranked team in the nation.

Zags also play Duke and Illinois in Chicago and could face memphis in the maui invitional! Talk about a hard non conference schedule for a young team.

Forum List

Back