Let's talk green beans!!!

The great green bean poll.

• I like my green beans whole (uncut).

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I like French style green beans.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I like regular old cut up green beans.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I hate green beans altogether. You must be nuts for asking!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I am particularly fond of green beans. Not my favorite veggie but right up there close to the top of the list. I pretty much like them any way you can fix them. A little bacon in the green beans does magic too. However, let's get right to the bean. Do you like your green beans whole? Do you like them cut French style? Do you like them just sliced into small lengths? When it comes to green beans, what does it for you? Please take my simple poll.

(Now, let's see somebody make a political statement with this post!):lol:

green beans

$stuey puke.gif

In the entire history of the internet...actually, the history of the WORLD...this is the first thread about green beans to be posted on a political message board.

GO BBDog! You've made the Guinness Book of World Records!!!

I'll eat them as long as they're not over-cooked and mushy.

The best tho, is steam them for about 3 min, and dip them in bacon ranch dressing.

In the entire history of the internet...actually, the history of the WORLD...this is the first thread about green beans to be posted on a political message board.

Don't celebrate just yet. I want to see who can put a political spin on green beans. That was the whole intent of the poll and the thread. Somebody will step up to the plate soon. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet...:lol:

Don't celebrate just yet. I want to see who can put a political spin on green beans. That was the whole intent of the poll and the thread. Somebody will step up to the plate soon. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet...:lol:

Green beans are BINOs - beans in name only. The FDA should demand truth in labeling.

Green beans are BINOs - beans in name only. The FDA should demand truth in labeling.

Pipe down and eat your vegetables. You're not moving from this table until that plate's clean. :evil:

Pipe down and eat your vegetables. You're not moving from this table until that plate's clean. :evil:

I'd like to have a nickel for everytime I've heard that and a dime for everytime I said it!:lol:

I like them fresh and uncooked, as for my son he likes them anyway. I think Green Beans and Corn are is favorite food, he chose corn over pizza the other day. What kid does that? :lol:

Fine. I'll eat them. But I will NOT call them "beans." And isn't cleaning the plate...your job?

Forum List

Back