Let's talk about Trickle Down PAIN!--Biden/Palin debate

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I had to laugh when Biden brought up the patrons--while shopping at Home Depot. He mentioned their fear about the current financial crisis & slowing economy.

Obama/Biden have promised to raise taxes on business/corporations & people, including Sub-S corporations who are the backbone of job creation in this country.

Well, Joe do this--& you'll not only be talking to the shoppers at Home Depot, but the employee of Home Depot that just got their last pay-check.

That's what Joe means by being Patriotic.

THIS IS CALLED TRICKLE DOWN PAIN!

Last edited:
I had to laugh when Biden brought up the patrons--while shopping at Home Depot. He mentioned their fear about the current financial crisis & slowing economy.

Obama/Biden have promised to raise taxes on business/corporations & people, including Sub-S corporations who are the backbone of job creation in this country.

Well, Joe do this--& you'll not only be talking to the shoppers at Home Depot, but the employee of Home Depot that just got their last pay-check.

That's what Joe means by being Patriotic.

THIS IS CALLED TRICKLE DOWN PAIN!

Can you please send me a link with the current tax rate for S-corporations and Obama's planned increase on S-Corporations? S-Corporations don't pay taxes on gross income, they pay taxes on net income after deductions. As a small business owner, I am quite aware of how I can write off half of my meal I have with my mother if I talk to her 25% of the meal about my business. I also don't have any official employees, I just have independent contractors who are 1099. They pay only 15% tax on their check and I write off 100% of what I pay them. Believe me, any CPA will find a way to make an S-Corp look like it's either losing money or breaking even.

Forum List

Back