Let's Talk About the Phenom Billie Eilish

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Girl just turned 17 and I am easily twice the age of her demographic. But she is an extremely talented singer and songwriter, probably especially paired with her older brother Finneas.

She's also at least...troubled. I'm quite worried about her and yes, that's the mother in me. One of the songs on her new album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go" features her on a rooftop, contemplating her soon demise, and ends with sirens. Um. She cut this track presumably when she was 16. No one said you okay?

No one said, maybe not a great idea to put this out to your millions of fans? I know I'm old, but still.

All that aside, her singing and songwriting is precocious. I'm a fan, even as I'm unavoidably creeped out by the content.

She is not good for you. Not sure if I watched her if I'd need a doctor or a exocist. :dev3::dunno:

She is not good for you. Not sure if I watched her if I'd need a doctor or a exocist. :dev3::dunno:

You know what, I came to that same conclusion last night. I don't mind music that is about life. But man she is seriously dancing on the dark side, which is too bad, so I deleted her album. Too bad. So talented.

You know what, I came to that same conclusion last night. I don't mind music that is about life. But man she is seriously dancing on the dark side, which is too bad, so I deleted her album. Too bad. So talented.

Bless her heart she has to be a really sad person . She needs soem positive loving inspriing songs.

Forum List

Back