Let's Talk About Scripture

This is too, too funny!

A request to discuss the Bible and you guys make it into a war!

This is better than The Onion.

I agree it is humorous, but it appears Marc and Quantum have a prior issue to settle. I jumped in before I understood that. In their own way they are 'reasoning'. This could end well, at least that's my hope.

My issue is with him saying that everyone else, without qualification, is wrong. I would think you would take issue with that also, and demand that he show what makes him qualified to declare that you don't know what you are talking about before you even post.

By the way, have you noticed how he has ignored me since I exposed him?

Well, personally i won't tell anyone they are wrong concerning matters of faith. Everyone has a little piece of the truth but none of us have it all.

I jumped in because this topic is much more interesting to me than the right vs left unending debates in other sections of the board.

I agree it is humorous, but it appears Marc and Quantum have a prior issue to settle. I jumped in before I understood that. In their own way they are 'reasoning'. This could end well, at least that's my hope.

My issue is with him saying that everyone else, without qualification, is wrong. I would think you would take issue with that also, and demand that he show what makes him qualified to declare that you don't know what you are talking about before you even post.

By the way, have you noticed how he has ignored me since I exposed him?

Well, personally i won't tell anyone they are wrong concerning matters of faith. Everyone has a little piece of the truth but none of us have it all.

I jumped in because this topic is much more interesting to me than the right vs left unending debates in other sections of the board.

I love to discuss Scripture, but I refuse to discuss it with anyone that starts by saying he is the only one that is right. if he can't be wrong I can't talk to him.

Yes, I can be wrong.

Marc: This is God's Law, not mine.

the Religion for Mankind from God is Remission, to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting - Gods law therefore is meant to be Learned not Given with the correct Answer being the Goal.

Bible / Scripture is the Tree of Forbidden Fruits mankind already has mistaken and brings with him to his present State and without Repair.

the Religion for Mankind from God is Remission, to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting - Gods law therefore is meant to be Learned not Given with the correct Answer being the Goal.

Bible / Scripture is the Tree of Forbidden Fruits mankind already has mistaken and brings with him to his present State and without Repair.

Jigga what!?!?!

:wtf:

Brother Quantum,

Do you agree that regarding Scripture there are always three (3) things to be considered, 1. What the text is ACTUALLY saying, 2. What's the CONTEXT of the text, and 3. How does the text apply to us, the readers, today? Do you agree with that?

What makes you think you are qualified to discuss Scripture with me?

You are qualifying him by engaging him.... ignore the dumbass and you disqualify him all on your own.

Works for me :dunno:

John 19:31
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Brother Quantum,

Do you agree that regarding Scripture there are always three (3) things to be considered, 1. What the text is ACTUALLY saying, 2. What's the CONTEXT of the text, and 3. How does the text apply to us, the readers, today? Do you agree with that?

What makes you think you are qualified to discuss Scripture with me?

You are qualifying him by engaging him.... ignore the dumbass and you disqualify him all on your own.

Works for me :dunno:

John 19:31
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

he flat out called everyone who ever discussed Scripture on this forum wrong, I want to know what qualifications he has to call everyone wrong.

Jigga what!?!?!

:wtf:

Let's Talk About Scripture

Marc: However, every single time it's due to a wrong and misguided interpretation of them.

So let's discuss such things, or simply any texts of Scripture you may have questions about.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

... "No one comes to the Father except through me".

and is there a time there can be no interpretation but a refusal of the Forbidden Fruits for the atonement of the sins of expulsion in search of the True Path of Remission as prescribed by God.

Last edited:
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

ok, how about - the goal is not to "go to the Father" as in fact that is unnecessary and not the objective, the goal is to return the OuterWorld of the Everlasting and the "Father" will only appear if a person is unworthy that has found the way.

and of course, the quote is not "I" am the way but "this" is the way ... and the scripture is meant to be recognized as false - to be rewritten correctly as the goal within the Bible for achieving Redemption as the pathway to Remission.

A plea from g_d to the nation of israel includes me, I am included in that nation, as the rest of us are.

Not necessarily. Just as the book of Romans was for Romans, and the book of Hebrew was for the Jews, there are specifics that are not for the rest of us. In Revelation, when God speaks of the Nation of Israel, it is a geographic location, and is not all inclusive for all nations.
We are grafted in to the Jewish line, but not all of the scriptures apply to all of us, all of the time. When God addresses Israel, He is addressing Israel.

Breeze, your response:
ok, how about - the goal is not to "go to the Father" as in fact that is unnecessary and not the objective, the goal is to return the OuterWorld of the Everlasting and the "Father" will only appear if a person is unworthy that has found the way.

and of course, the quote is not "I" am the way but "this" is the way ... and the scripture is meant to be recognized as false - to be rewritten correctly as the goal within the Bible for achieving Redemption as the pathway to Remission.

is the reason God admonishes us NOT to add to or take away from what He said.
He never said outerworld. He never said He'll show up only if someone unworthy shows up first.
He did say not to lean on our own understanding!!

Christ's pure blood is the ONLY way to rid ourselves of the sin in our bloodstream. Period.
No sinner shows up accidentally. You are either covered by the blood of Christ or you are not.
And, God doesn't show up occasionally, He resides in Heaven and begins preparation for your coronation and inheritance before you arrive. He is a hands-on Father. :eusa_angel:

So take what Christ said literally:
No one - NO ONE goes to the father except through Christ.

A plea from g_d to the nation of israel includes me, I am included in that nation, as the rest of us are.

Not necessarily. Just as the book of Romans was for Romans, and the book of Hebrew was for the Jews, there are specifics that are not for the rest of us. In Revelation, when God speaks of the Nation of Israel, it is a geographic location, and is not all inclusive for all nations.
We are grafted in to the Jewish line, but not all of the scriptures apply to all of us, all of the time. When God addresses Israel, He is addressing Israel.

Breeze, your response:

He never said outerworld. He never said He'll show up only if someone unworthy shows up first.

Christ's pure blood is the ONLY way to rid ourselves of the sin in our bloodstream. Period.
No sinner shows up accidentally. You are either covered by the blood of Christ or you are not.
And, God doesn't show up occasionally, He resides in Heaven and begins preparation for your coronation and inheritance before you arrive. He is a hands-on Father. :eusa_angel:

no, the Garden is the Physical Presence and Proof of God and the source of our knowledge.

the OuterWorld of the Everlasting is the Goal of our Life's Accomplishment and the physiological form, our God given physical presence is the means to complete the task before its expiration.

Breeze, your response:

no, the Garden is the Physical Presence and Proof of God and the source of our knowledge.

the OuterWorld of the Everlasting is the Goal of our Life's Accomplishment and the physiological form, our God given physical presence is the means to complete the task before its expiration.

Yet God remains where as the Garden does not.

The "outerworld" is merely other dimensions that God created when He created the heavens and earth. He plans on bringing His "outerworld" to rest on the site of the real earth Jerusalem, where His Son and His children will rule and reign right here on the orb.

Christ still has the same physical clay body that He had on the cross, only modified, to utilize all of the dimensions God created, and not just the 4 we are limited to in our non glorified bodies.

Moses was physical and recognizable as Moses even after his clay had expired, and was able to reason and use his voice box to answer questions made by others that had also expired.

Every single man/woman that has ever been formed in a womb endures physically still and forever. Our wardrobe gets a makeover, that's all.

Last edited:
Jesus is clear. He is NOT the father, he has no power except that granted to him by the Father. There is no trinity. That is a false belief.

The Trinity. One God-3 personalities.
Jesus is not God the Father, He is God the Son. Still God, but different capacity. The Holy Spirit is the power pac of God. Still God's power but different capacity.

Sybil had many personalities, but they were limited to one physical body.
So do I. I am Ram the daughter of Charles, Ram the mother of Julie and Jen, and Ram the wife of Roger. I function differently in each role, but like Sybil I am unable to physically detach my personalities from one body.
God is not limited.

Jesus is clear. He is NOT the father, he has no power except that granted to him by the Father. There is no trinity. That is a false belief.

they have created the Trinity because otherwise Christianity represents / is Idolatry ...

the Irish Ram is a sad commentary for God's religion ... and forgets those who Crucified Jesus have not been brought to justice and are themselves the scribes of many of the writings found in the Judea / Christian Bible.

Ram, the Garden is Gods Physical Presence on Earth.

The Bible stands on it's own merit and is the inspired word of God, regardless of it's scribes.

Those that crucified Jesus were forgiven BY Jesus. And considering that He was the one that had the grudge against them, you would do well to do the same, for the extent that you judge them, is the extent you will be judged. < commentary by God.

So, give Jesus back His judgement robe and tell me where you came up with the garden/outerworld "theory".
What are your God's attributes?

Last edited:
The Bible stands on it's own merit and is the inspired word of God, regardless of it's scribes.

Those that crucified Jesus were forgiven BY Jesus. And considering that He was the one that had the grudge against them, you would do well to do the same, for the extent that you judge them, is the extent you will be judged. < commentary by God.

So, give Jesus back His judgement robe and tell me where you came up with the garden/outerworld "theory".
What are your God's attributes?

There is only one Almighty God ... who's persuasion must be followed - by all.

Those that crucified Jesus were forgiven BY Jesus.

that does not mean they are not still to be brought to Justice for there to be a Just Society, necessary for mankind's Remission to the OuterWorld as prescribed by God.

you are foolish to believe Jesus was who he said he was and would conceive a "grudge" against his assailants.

... regardless of it's scribes.

that makes no sense at all - do you forget Mankind chose the forbidden fruits and is expelled. it is for mankind to rediscover the truth for Remission and this will not be possible without Justice and there can not be a Just Society that does not bring justice to the Crucifiers of Jesus Christ when in fact they are the preachers of the false religion as written in the Bible.

OK--I'll Bite

Let us talk about Jesus and the fig tree.

Is it true that Jesus cursed a fig tree for not producing fruit for him?

Why should the fig tree be punished, considering that Fig trees can not self-polluniate but need aid from other living things? Should not have Jesus BLESSED the fig tree so that it can self-pollinate so that next time he sees a fig tree, fruit will be available to him?

There is one Almighty God. His "persuasion" is not followed by all.
Forgiveness DOES mean they are not to be brought to justice. Their sins were already paid for by Christ while on the cross they hung Him on.
God said,
Matthew 6:14-15
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Read Matthew 6 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Read 1 John 1 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Isaiah 43:25-26
"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
Read Isaiah 43 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
Read Acts 3 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Read Isaiah 1 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
Read 2 Corinthians 5 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
Read Ephesians 1 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Hebrews 10:17
Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."
Read Hebrews 10 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Daniel 9:9
The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;
Read Daniel 9 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Colossians 1:13-14
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Read Colossians 1 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Psalm 103:12
as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
Read Psalms 103 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Numbers 14:19-21
In accordance with your great love, forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now." The LORD replied, "I have forgiven them, as you asked. Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the LORD fills the whole earth,
Read Numbers 14 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Micah 7:18-19
Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
Read Micah 7 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Matthew 6:9-15
"This, then, is how you should pray: " 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. ' For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Read Matthew 6 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. "
Read Mark 11 | View in parallel | Compare Translations
Matthew 26:28
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Who are you to pass judgement on any one?

What outerworld prescribed by God? Where did you come up with this foreign concept?

If belief in Christ makes me a fool, give me foolishness:
Acts 16:31 - They replied, &#8220;Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved&#8212;you and your household.&#8221;
on the other hand:
John 3:36 - Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, proven by knowledge of things not known by man.
For example:
The scientific facts recorded in the book of Job concerning the Pleiades, Orion and Arcturus anticipated scientific discovery by nearly 3,000 years. Scientists only discovered these startling facts in the Twentieth Century, yet they were recorded in the book of Job nearly 3000 years ago. God did that over 10,000 times so you would have no leg to stand on when announcing that mere mortals are responsible for the Word.
If you are right, then do the same thing that the pen men did. Pen me some prophecy, and prove your point.

The Bible was written by forty men who did not confer with each other and yet remarkably wrote the same thing.
Now you:
Find 39 other men and each of you, independently, write a chapter to be compiled into a novel. Then bring the men together, and see if you can find any thing even remotely similar to continuity.

It is not for mankind to rediscover the truth. Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden (no sin allowed) of Eden, not from the love of God. They had to move, but were never forsaken by God. In fact the first thing God did was to clothe them for the trip!
Adam and Eve knew immediately they had disobeyed God. There was no need to rediscover anything. Not for them, not for us.

OK--I'll Bite

Let us talk about Jesus and the fig tree.

Is it true that Jesus cursed a fig tree for not producing fruit for him?

Why should the fig tree be punished, considering that Fig trees can not self-polluniate but need aid from other living things? Should not have Jesus BLESSED the fig tree so that it can self-pollinate so that next time he sees a fig tree, fruit will be available to him?

Not much of a farmer are you? Jesus withered the fig tree because it had leaves out of season. Figs usually develop fruit before leaves appear. This particular tree was not on a fig trees usual schedule for fruiting and was destine to failure.

Here is the reason Jesus got rid of that particular tree.
Bad fig trees produce bad fruit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back