Let's Talk About "Oreos"

oreos.png

The Go Really Well With Ice-Cold Milk

Oreo - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Just the sight of them makes me a bit ill.

Blacks I know that are likely considered Oreos by some other blacks aren't much different from me or other friends, associates, etc. We're all educated, talk the same, work hard, dress similarly, experience varying degress of success in careers, want to provide for and raise our families in safe communities, etc., etc....

A lot of the Oreo b.s. from other blacks says a great deal about their own inadequacies, low self-esteem, petty jealousies, etc. LOL...a lot oh dem Oreos be doing a whole lot better than the hood thugs who can neither speak English nor master the simple art of wearing one's trousers around one's waist.

This term was invented to describe African Americans who are "Black on the outside, but White on the inside." The implication is that genuine African Americans must be different, in thought, word or deed, from White Americans. Is this not a proclamation that fundamental differences exist between races? If this is so, then expectations that various races should score equally in various statistical categories are completely without logical justification.

For those who subscribe to this terminology, please explain what these "inside" differences are and why they exist. Conversely, is it possible for White Americans to be Black on the inside?
You sound ignorant as usual but I will give this a swing in the hopes you are truly seeking enlightenment.

An Oreo is a Black person that has the following defining characteristics.

1. They must be the Black person that ingratiates themselves to white people in the hopes of not being judged as a Black person.
2. They must talk badly in public to whites about aspects of Black culture.
4. They must express gratitude for whites in all aspects of life.
3. They must curse themselves for being born Black.

I prefer to call them Uncle Ruckus's.

Like Ben Carson?

Blacks I know that are likely considered Oreos by some other blacks aren't much different from me or other friends, associates, etc. We're all educated, talk the same, work hard, dress similarly, experience varying degress of success in careers, want to provide for and raise our families in safe communities, etc., etc....

A lot of the Oreo b.s. from other blacks says a great deal about their own inadequacies, low self-esteem, petty jealousies, etc. LOL...a lot oh dem Oreos be doing a whole lot better than the hood thugs who can neither speak English nor master the simple art of wearing one's trousers around one's waist.
Bullshit. I'm successful, educated, work hard, want to provide for my family and not one Black person I know thinks I'm an oreo. I only dress white when I do business and even then I put my Black swag into whatever I wear. etc etc. An oreo is just a boot licker with re-vitiligo.. That is nothing to be jealous of. Gimme a break. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back