Let's talk about Black Privilege.

much attention is given to white privilege but none to black privilege.

I mean black privilege like being able to say some of the most racist things imaginable and never being called to answer for it. Or being able to wear your pants down so low, your underwear is showing and you can't hardly walk but no one is allowed to call you the idiot you appear to be. Or getting a job over more qualified candidates simply because of your color.

Discuss.
Arent you tired of starting white boy whine threads yet?

saggingpantsUG.jpg

I mean black privilege like being able to say some of the most racist things imaginable and never being called to answer for it. Or being able to wear your pants down so low, your underwear is showing and you can't hardly walk but no one is allowed to call you the idiot you appear to be. Or getting a job over more qualified candidates simply because of your color.

Discuss.

The first point is really a bone of contention. I would trade that for running America in a heart beat but you're focused on the important stuff. Like name calling.

Second, you can wear your pants how you want. Again, your list is running out of steam if THIS is the privilege you want to discuss.

The 3rd is what white people always tell themselves to make them feel better about not getting a job. Its always someone elses fault. Like those dirty Irish, or Negroid Italians, Chinamen, Blacks and now Hispanics. Its how you guys cope with things.

Its not your fault you werent qualified....no sir ree

Discuss.
Arent you tired of starting white boy whine threads yet?

saggingpantsUG.jpg

Nah, just like you aren't tired of posting black boy whine threads.

Discuss.

The first point is really a bone of contention. I would trade that for running America in a heart beat but you're focused on the important stuff. Like name calling.

Second, you can wear your pants how you want. Again, your list is running out of steam if THIS is the privilege you want to discuss.

The 3rd is what white people always tell themselves to make them feel better about not getting a job. Its always someone elses fault. Like those dirty Irish, or Negroid Italians, Chinamen, Blacks and now Hispanics. Its how you guys cope with things.

Nice straw man, have fun beating on it and crowing about your prowess.

Or being able to wear your pants down so low, your underwear is showing and you can't hardly walk but no one is allowed to call you the idiot you appear to be.

You like it better like this

ae0cef9e2ff0b505158e0beb85d83c2e.jpg

They are ridiculous idiots, but I can call them that because they are white. I can't call black men ridiculous idiots without being accused of racism. Black privilege.

Respectfully, I'd rather just stop dividing people by the color of their skin.

There's a group of people distorting the American Left doing that more than enough already.

Fine. Next time you see some moron with his pants down around his knees, tell him to pull them up.

Good Luck.

Discuss.

Nice straw man, have fun beating on it and crowing about your prowess.

Just like I thought, you didnt want a discussion you just want to whine about how you "Cant" sag your pants and other super important things.

Crocodile-Tears.jpg

Or being able to wear your pants down so low, your underwear is showing and you can't hardly walk but no one is allowed to call you the idiot you appear to be.

They are ridiculous idiots, but I can call them that because they are white. I can't call black men ridiculous idiots without being accused of racism. Black privilege.

OP said white people "CANT" yet, here they are....CANNING so hard

You really suffer from your reading comprehension handicap. Makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. Good luck with that.

yea i dunno if anyone pointed this out but uh, "not allowed" to point out someones a jagoff cuz their pants are twerpy?

Thats on YOU, and YOUR lack of the courage to do so.

The only Black privileges I can think of:

all types of women love Black men

our culture is so cool other ethnic groups love to emulate it.

we are amazingly resilient.

We are blessed with a surplus of melanin

We are the original people of the planet.

You really suffer from your reading comprehension handicap. Makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. Good luck with that.

Riiiiight....Dont worry man, some day you wont be afraid to tell others how they should dress. Its the important things in life, like calling people idiots with no repercussions

Forum List

Back