Let's talk about all the people the Clintons have murdered

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The latest is a Haitian who knew the Clinton Foundation was stealing from money given to help the people of Haiti.

He supposedly committed suicide, but I don't believe it.

Former Haiti government official shoots himself in the head in Miami-area hotel

The timing of his death was very convenient for the Clintons.

Also, Vince Foster and Ron Brown, also died before they could talk.

The Clintons killed a whole plane of people to get to Ron Brown.

The latest is a Haitian who knew the Clinton Foundation was stealing from money given to help the people of Haiti.

Now I see what a nutball I'm dealing with here in your other thread.
First of all... all those conspiracy theory pseudo murders have been debunked by independent investigations.
But when you have a failing presidency... one at 33% approval rating and even a Fox News poll says 56% of Americans feel the orange anus is ruining the country.., its back to the Clinton's...your safe place.

The Netflix show "House of Cards" is based on the Clintons. They keep murdering people and getting away with it.

Well we know of at least one.

27darcy-email2jpg-7b4231dab4b2ded1.jpg

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

I heard on the radio that people who know the Clintons have an average life expectancy that is well below the life expectancy of people who don't know the Clintons.

Hillary Clinton has never done one thing wrong in her entire life and if you disagree, you are misogynist and post threads in the wrong forums.

In the US it's innocent until proven guilty, unless of course you have other knowledge that we don't know about. However you say "I don't believe it" which basically means it's not convenient for you to go off who has been convicted or not.

The Netflix show "House of Cards" is based on the Clintons. They keep murdering people and getting away with it.
If it was really true, wouldn't you be sticking your neck out? The fact that you so blithely "report" on political murders indicates you know it's B.S. and that you're nothing more than a hypocritical troll.

I heard on the radio that people who know the Clintons have an average life expectancy that is well below the life expectancy of people who don't know the Clintons.

I heard that the life expectancy in countries which aren't friendly with the US is much lower than that of other countries, Iraq, Venezuela, Iran etc.

You're ready to believe anything about Trump, but even as the bodies pile up around the Clintons, you refuse to believe they had anything to do with it.

I heard that the life expectancy in countries which aren't friendly with the US is much lower than that of other countries, Iraq, Venezuela, Iran etc.
That is probably true, which is probably a good reason for people not to mess with us.

"I heard onthe radio"
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks for proving once again what a freaking idiot you are.

What I know for sure about the Clintons is that they will definitely go to hell. There, they will meet all the Democrats who voted for them.

Clinton is a witch....the Empress of evil...

she will pay though....

As the sun is already setting onthe trump presidency after only 7 months... all these trumpbots can do is turn their attention away from the inevitable and focus onthe Clinton's.
You can't make this shit up.

What I know for sure about the Clintons is that they will definitely go to hell. There, they will meet all the Democrats who voted for them.
AsTrump has proven he is an evil man with permitting pollution, pardoning racist criminals and now wants to expel the the children of illegal immigrants BORN IN THIS COUNTRY.
Condemnation has been coming in from both sides hot and heavy.
DT is without a doubt the worst human being ever elected president.
Hands down.

AsTrump has proven he is an evil man with permitting pollution, pardoning racist criminals and now wants to expel the the children of illegal immigrants BORN IN THIS COUNTRY.
Condemnation has been coming in from both sides hot and heavy.
DT is without a doubt the worst human being ever elected president.
Hands down.
You're an idiot. The Dreamers were not born in this country, they were brought in as children.

A person born in the United States is a citizen and can't be deported.

That's in the Constitution, dumbass.

Forum List

Back