Let's take a vote ?

Who would you vote for today?

• Total voters
I agree, his choice of Palin shows POOR JUDGMENT, an argument Obama has been making about him all along. Part of that poor judgment evidently is that he spoke with her once before naming her, a week ago (!) which puts his first conversation with her after the recent rumor that he would pick Romney or Lieberman. There is a rumor that until the previous evening he had not decided and perhaps still wanted Lieberman which would have shored up people like me in the center in a huge way and done the same to emphasize reform, also important to me. All of this means she is a hail mary pass. He spoke with her for a matter of a few hours total before naming her his pick. What sort of judgment does this show?

I do not consider this an example of good judgment on his part, and the thought of her being president if he dies is scary as all hell. I do understand that the men on this board find her sexy, she is all that.

Obama/Biden.
it was a BRILLIANT choice
look how its got the Obamabots in full SMEAR mode

McCain has flip floped on what he has said about how much experience you need to run this country.

And Obama has flip flopped on change in America by choosing a man who's been in the Senate for 36 years and created very little change.

See, you can't have it both ways. Either Obama's not experienced, or Biden is "business as usual."

McCain levelled the playing field with Palin. He wants them to attack her inexperience. He wants them to attack her far right wing views. He wants them to say he was just pandering the Hillary votes. In the end, that's going to get people out in full force on election day.

Even with the none of the above added to the Obama numbers, he's behind McCain.

I think what you mean is McCain is getting more support here than all of the other candidates combined.

There's no reason to give Obama the "none of the above" votes. None of the above means none of the above; it's not the same as "Undecided" meaning "Obama" in Michigan.

Forum List

Back