Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

In addition, Jeff Jones, who we now know is not connected in any way to the Obama adminsitration, had respect for a member of the Obama administration, Mr Van Jones, and wrote an article bemoaning Van Jones' resignation from the Obama adminstration.

Mr Van Jones' only crime being that he was a Communist, technically not a crime, but hey, the right considers it to be one.

Most probably because Van Jones position within the Obama administration, as Green Czar, directly influenced Jeff Jones' Green consulting business.

Last edited:
In conclusion:

Glenn Beck lied when he named Mr Jeff Jones a close Obama adviser.

and

Glenn Beck lied when he stated that Mr Jones had a hand in authoring the the Stimulus Bill.

Last edited:
In addition, Jeff Jones, who we now know is not connected in any way to the Obama adminsitration, had respect for a member of the Obama administration, Mr Van Jones, and wrote an article bemoaning Van Jones' resignation from the Obama adminstration.

Mr Van Jones' only crime being that he was a Communist, technically not a crime, but hey, the right considers it to be one.

Most probably because Van Jones position within the Obama administration, as Green Czar, directly influenced Jeff Jones' Green consulting business.

see we knew all along you and article have no problem with radicals in the wh.

So far you people have proven that there is ONE radical associated with the White House.

That would be Van Jones. A man who has never been convicted of any crime. A man whose only crime is that he has some radical political ideas.

Political ideas that didn't have anything to do with the advisory position he was filling.

And still you ignore the fact that Glenn Beck is LYING to you.

Last edited:
I love it how, according to Willow, debunking the lie that this guy is an Obama appointee and the author of the stimulus and health care bill equates to one being ok with radicals in the White House.

Can you say :cuckoo: ?

So far you people have proven that there is ONE radical associated with the White House.

That would be Van Jones. A man who has never been convicted of any crime. A man whose only crime is that he has some radical political ideas.

Political ideas that didn't have anything to do with the advisory position he was filling.

I don't think so. somehow I remember the obamalama writing in his own book how he sought out radicals and anarchists.. and you believe every lie he ever told don't you? so you have no room to talk about others's believeing lies.. all you obama worshippers believe every word he's uttered starting with "I never knew bullforg said those terrible things" you went straight to the polls and pulled the lever for a liar. :lol::lol::lol: so you'll forgive me if I don't find you credible..

I love it how, according to Willow, debunking the lie that this guy is an Obama appointee and the author of the stimulus and health care bill equates to one being ok with radicals in the White House.

Can you say :cuckoo: ?

yes, I can say :cuckoo: forgive me. but you too went straight to the polls and pulled the lever for a liar so you will forgive me if I don't believe your faux outrage at Beck. methinks he struck some nerves.

Jeff Jones was originally offered the job of "Green Czar". After turning it down, Van Jones was offered the position and accepted. Beck has stated this many times on his show. OBAMA OFFERED THE APPOINTMENT TO JEFF JONES. My bad for not clarifying in the OP. He's not appointed AT THIS TIME in the administration, but it's very clear the type of people Obama has surrounded himself with. TOTALLY ANTI-AMERICAN DIRT BAGS. VIOLENT ANTI-AMERICAN DIRT BAGS. RACIST ANTI-AMERICAN DIRT BAGS. CRAZY ANTI-AMERICAN DIRT BAGS. SELF AVOWED COMMUNIST DIRT BAGS.
And of course, ANTI-AMERICAN DIRT BAGS WHO DECLARED WAR ON THIS GREAT COUNTRY, AND ACTIVELY PURSUED TRYING TO MURDER OUR FELLOW CITIZENS. But in the eyes of you liberal loons, that's perfectly fine. You people are beyond disgusting.
And yes, Jeff Jones WAS involved in helping author the stimulus bill. Nancy Pelosi herself let that lil' cat out of the bag.

And you ignore the fact that Obama, and all his minions, lie to you. Even when they're caught repeatedly.

"Jeff Jones was a domestic terrorist in the late '60s and a fugitive from justice throughout the '70s -- yet now he's a leader of an influential, taxpayer-funded group.

Jones was a fugitive from justice for 11 years. His own account at his Web site says: "As a leader of the Weather Underground, Jeff evaded an intense FBI manhunt for more than a decade. In 1981, they finally got him. Twenty special agents battered down the door of the Bronx apartment where he was living with his wife and four-year-old son."

Sponsored Links

With Mark Rudd and Bill Ayers, Jones in 1969 co-founded the radical Weatherman, which orchestrated the violent "Days of Rage" riots in Chicago, and later undertook an anti-government bombing campaign. Three of its members died when a bomb they were constructing to attack Fort Dix accidentally detonated in Greenwich Village.

And Jones is still proud of his terrorist activities -- saying as recently as 2004: "To this day, we still, lots of us, including me, still think it was the right thing to try to do."

Now, Jones is back to revolutionary organizing -- but with taxpayers footing the bill. He's the director of the Apollo Alliance's New York affiliate and a consultant to the national group."

NY's Tax-Funded Ex-Terrorist

Let's not be sidetracked by the fact he wasn't appointed as a czar. His dad was, and then resigned when ppl threw a fit.

"Apollo unifies the three most powerful elements of the political left -- environmental groups, labor unions and street organizers like ACORN -- and points them toward a common goal that enriches all of them under the banner of "green jobs." (Van Jones was an Apollo board member until he joined the White House staff.)

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid recently credited Apollo with helping write the stimulus bill and getting it passed. Yet the stimulus' "green jobs" provisions funnel federal tax dollars to unions, green groups and community organizers -- that is, the organizations that make up Apollo."

beck-17.jpg

Read Jeff Jones whining about Glenn Beck exposing his dirty lil' anti-american ass:
Jeff Jones Strategies - Protest

I posted this link as well but the leftists insist that Jones isn't 'really' connected to the Apollo Alliance and isn't 'really' radical. If they'd bother to take the fucking Obama-colored glasses off and look at the BIG picture, maybe they'd get it. From the link (this is about Jeff Jones):

One of those ideas motivates the Apollo Alliance, which believes we can fight climate change and create good, green jobs that put people back to work. As someone who has spent most of the past two decades working in the environmental movement, but whose family is rooted in labor, I am committed to the idea of building a partnership of workers, environmentalists, business, government, social and environmental justice advocates.

He's a union radical. What's the big deal? Obama promised these same organizations would 'be at the table' in setting his agenda. They are radicals and Obama invites them to help set the agenda for the country . . . . and people have no problem with this? Go to 3:20 on this video (you'll only have to endure Beck for 5 seconds, it's the Obama video I'm linking to).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4EkSBRvRxk]YouTube - Glenn Beck - Obama: In His Own Words 9/21/09 Part 3/4[/ame]

Jeff Jones went to his first rally against the Vietnam War in 1965. Within a year, he had quit Antioch College to become a fulltime organizer for Students for a Democratic Society.

This was just released from the SDS:

Local and regional young people are converging this week in Pittsburgh to oppose the G-20 summit and demand accessible education as a human right.

In addition to participating as a student and youth contingent in marches and actions organized by Bail Out the People, Bash Back!, Pittsburgh G20 Resistance Project, Three Rivers Climate Convergence, and the Thomas Merton Center, a coalition of student and youth groups have created their own messaging and demands for facing down the G-20 leaders. In solidarity with young people around the world, they are demanding key revolutionary changes for society.

The students are drawing on the current model of the education industry, to show how schools and even the G-20 do not present a model of the society they would like to see.

The final grievance of the students is that they are not taught how to dissent.

Students for a Democratic Society

SDS, the Apollo Alliance, SEIU, etc. are ALL radical organizations that are connected and tied to this administration. By default the radical people who work with and for these organizations are tied to this administration. Wake the fuck up and look at the bigger picture. Turn off the sound and watch Beck's videos and SEE the connections these organizations have to the WH. And if you're still ok with it, then you're nothing but the same -- a radical who wants this country changed from what it was founded on to some twisted government controlled 'ism'.

Last edited:
Any bets on when barry hussein soetoro, will be impeached and charged with treason??? We can't forget the real prez, commie boy david axelrod and the real vp rambo enmmanuel!!

the only conclusion to reach is that the left embraces marxism and radicalism. No other explanation to be had.

the only conclusion to reach is that the left embraces marxism and radicalism. No other explanation to be had.

If they would just look at the connections . . . but they won't. They'll just deny or scream 'loon' or 'conspiracy theory' or whatever.

I have to agree, Willow . . . . the only conclusion I can draw is that they embrace the radical and marxist agenda of Obama and his administration.

If they would just look at the connections . . . but they won't. They'll just deny or scream 'loon' or 'conspiracy theory' or whatever.

I have to agree, Willow . . . . the only conclusion I can draw is that they embrace the radical and marxist agenda of Obama and his administration.

I think after all this time Zoom you should consider that they have indeed looked at the dots and made the connections. Nobody is that deaf dumb and blind. well except for obamalama. They know who these people are and they know what the goal is. They embrace marxism and radicalism. They voted for it, and they defend it. Honestly ask yourself, have you ever once seen anyone of them question anything at all? Know why? Cause they have no questions.

Forum List

Back