Let's start kerry VP wager

I think Kerry will be reaching as dems normally do....I think he will pick Evan Bayh from Indiana....Got the looks of Edwards and the savvy of Mcain...

kerry/hillary 2004

i know that she has a big ego,but,just as she did with bill,she will run things from the background (and we all know teresa wears the pants in the kerry household).women would line up in droves to vote for a ticket that had a woman on it,especially hillary!this approach would ease her into the oval office (most men are scared as hell of putting a woman in the presidency).As long as the nukes don't fly for 8 years and hillary with the unwavering and total support from the LMM the dems could control the white house for the next 16 years-just in time for chelsey clinton in 2020
(she would be over 35,i think).:p:

Originally posted by cptpwichita
kerry/hillary 2004

i know that she has a big ego,but,just as she did with bill,she will run things from the background (and we all know teresa wears the pants in the kerry household).women would line up in droves to vote for a ticket that had a woman on it,especially hillary!this approach would ease her into the oval office (most men are scared as hell of putting a woman in the presidency).As long as the nukes don't fly for 8 years and hillary with the unwavering and total support from the LMM the dems could control the white house for the next 16 years-just in time for chelsey clinton in 2020
(she would be over 35,i think).:p:

She won't have to run things from the background.

If she runs and he then gets elected, I guarantee you a crazed Republican will assasinate Kerry, thereby giving Hillary the seat of power.....

Scary thought, but with the trail of bodies left behind by the Clintons, not out of the realm of possibilities......

Originally posted by dilloduck
Biden has made it very clear he wants McCain this weekend. The Dem party wanting 2 war heroes on thier ticket?? More examples of the desperation they must feel.

Agreed dilloduck, what does it say to the democratic electorate when the democrats in office are speaking of a republican to join their ticket. McCain said himself on the Senate floor that he would like for his peers to stop fighting the Vietnam war and focus on this war. Holy shit! what the hell would Kerry have to put in his ads then?

John will do Willie one better, no mansby pansby, he'll name Thersa as the Veep, fu that want tax returns. She knows what the hell she is doing, look at the tax returns, never mind.

cpt, I would refer you to my earlier post in this thread as to why Hillary Clinton WILL NOT be the VP choice. No way in hell. I have a new possibility for the VP slot, though I doubt he would consider it: Colin Powell. He's been breaking with the Bush administration big time, even admitting on Meet the Press this weekend that some intelligence was not only false, but deliberately misleading.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
cpt, I would refer you to my earlier post in this thread as to why Hillary Clinton WILL NOT be the VP choice. No way in hell. I have a new possibility for the VP slot, though I doubt he would consider it: Colin Powell. He's been breaking with the Bush administration big time, even admitting on Meet the Press this weekend that some intelligence was not only false, but deliberately misleading.

acludem

As I replied in the other thread where you mention this as if it is an omen....

I am confused as to how you get from that article that there is dissension in the ranks and the Powell "obviously does not to be brought back for a second term..."

As is clearly stated in the article:
Powell continued: “At the time that I made the presentation, it reflected the collective judgment, the sound judgment of the intelligence community. But it turned out that the sourcing was inaccurate and wrong and, in some cases, deliberately misleading.”

The article then goes on to say:
. . . . said that most of the evidence came from an Iraqi defector code-named "Curveball.” . . . . According to newspaper accounts, U.S. officials didn't know the defector's name until after the war, when they learned that he was a brother of one of the top aides of Ahmad Chalabi, the Iraqi exile who was an important advocate for the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Powell is just stating a fact that others in the administration have acknowledged. I think you are reading too much into this!

Originally posted by cptpwichita
also he would help get that all important voting groups support-the alcoholics .:D

I resemble that remark, And i'd throw a drink in his face if he bought it for me....Hell, how could I miss with that elongated puss????:eek: :eek: :ali:

Originally posted by dilloduck
Biden has made it very clear he wants McCain this weekend. The Dem party wanting 2 war heroes on thier ticket?? More examples of the desperation they must feel. "Anyone but Bush" is a confession that Hillary is all they have and she is wisely waiting for '08. McCain seems to be a descent guy but he sure loves having his mug on TV and is playing both parties now.

I saw that, and McCain made it clear he wants NO part in that BS..:D :D Methinks sKerry claims she is actually 2 people and can play both roles just fine, and if she can't GW Bush is the reason...:p: Then Ted Kennedy becomes a WMD and self implodes!:cool: :D :p:

acludem

I think Powell has had all he wants fo smash face politics. He always has been hesitant to get involved (smart man ). He may settle with an imporatant Ambassador appointment but going Dem ? Doubt it

acludem

While this is probably every Democrat's wet dream (much like ours was getting Dean to secure the nomination) it will never happen. Powell is a moderate, but he is not going to sign on with Mr. Liberal himself.

Forum List

Back