Let's Stand Up and Say, "8 is enough!"

I loved his speech. 80,000 people in Denver, and millions more watching on tv.

America is pumped! It's going to be an exciting next couple of months on Obama's way to the White House.

Obama accepts nomination, vows to fix Washington - Yahoo! News

how can you love a speech that spoke more about bush and mccain then the speakers own policies? sure it was well written and well delivered. it had zero substance though. 0bama has some good ideas, but he never says how he is going to accomplish them. whenever he finally would talk about his own ideas and policies and kept wondering "how are you going to do that without more of my paycheck being sent your way".

how can you love a speech that spoke more about bush and mccain then the speakers own policies? sure it was well written and well delivered. it had zero substance though. 0bama has some good ideas, but he never says how he is going to accomplish them. whenever he finally would talk about his own ideas and policies and kept wondering "how are you going to do that without more of my paycheck being sent your way".

Liberals would support a pig in a poke. The deed is done. Who else are they going to fawn over but the smooth talker from Illinois. It will be a good experience for them to get screwed by the guy promising them everything under the sun.

"how are you going to do that without more of my paycheck being sent your way".

From Obama's Speech Tonight:

Now, many of these plans will cost money, which is why I've laid out how I'll pay for every dime – by closing corporate loopholes and tax havens that don't help America grow. But I will also go through the federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work and making the ones we do need work better and cost less – because we cannot meet twenty-first century challenges with a twentieth century bureaucracy.

There you go again.

There was plenty of substance in Obama's speech.

These are the problems people, these are the problems! It's all Bush's fault and Mccain is Bush! Vote for me because I am a democrat and I am cool! I will fix everything and we throw a party when we are on the campaign trail! Yea that was an awesome, jaw dropping convention. So tell me what is your stance on the 2nd, abortion, pulling out of Iraq after its won and a pull out is starting, and tax breaks that are already started? Hmmmmm

Hopefully WALMART!:eusa_whistle:

If you want Wal-Mart gone, you're an idiot. Wal-Mart is one of the few corporations that actually try to make life affordable for everyone. And, they gave back to EVERY community they are a part of (especially mine, since I live in NW Arkansas), not only by offering hundreds of jobs, but also by giving to local, state, and national charities.

Yes, they pay their workers lower wages. But name one retail chain that pays high wages for cashiers.

If you want Wal-Mart gone, you're an idiot. Wal-Mart is one of the few corporations that actually try to make life affordable for everyone. And, they gave back to EVERY community they are a part of (especially mine, since I live in NW Arkansas), not only by offering hundreds of jobs, but also by giving to local, state, and national charities.

Yes, they pay their workers lower wages. But name one retail chain that pays high wages for cashiers.

WalMart sucks. They buy cheap crap from sweatshops in China and sell it to hapless Americans, and then bust the unions and try to make their employees vote for Republicans. I won't shop there.

Hitler was a good speaker too.

Hitler?

You mean the guy that invaded countries that weren't a threat to him, built concentration camps, tortured prisoners, suspended habeas corpus, and created a bogus outside threat so he could suspend civil liberties and spy on citizens?

Oh........wait.......

That's George Bush.......sorry.

Oh come on now, everyone. We all know that McCain is the new Hitler. Madonna says so!

WalMart sucks. They buy cheap crap from sweatshops in China and sell it to hapless Americans, and then bust the unions and try to make their employees vote for Republicans. I won't shop there.

Wal-Mart buys from manufacturers all across the world. Trust me, I have to listen to it every day, being that I go to the WALTON College of Business.

Forum List

Back