lets see the outcome.

Against Gay Marriage.

For Civil Unions for all under the state.

I think homosexuality is a sin, but I also know that I too am a sinner, not a homosexual, but my sins are no less deserving of God's wrath.

Marriage is the right of the church and the state has no business legislating religious rights; therefore, let the state legislate civil unions and give marriage back to the church.

Immie

Last edited:
Against Gay Marriage.

For Civil Unions for all under the state.

I think homosexuality is a sin, but I also know that I too am a sinner, not a homosexual, but my sins are no less deserving of God's wrath.

Marriage is the right of the church and the state has no business legislating religious rights; therefore, let the state legislate civil unions and give marriage back to the church.

Immie

great answer.:clap2:

don't care.....social issues which are personal in nature and do not affect other people other than those choosing to be involved should not be legislated.....

Froggy, is there something you want to tell us all?

I wish you much happiness with your partner. Thank goodness this is a free country!

no i,m still married to the same girl i married 32 years ago with no regrets.

What's the no for? I wished you much happiness with your partner. So she's NOT your partner? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think he meant "No, there is nothing I want to tell you." ;)

Immie

I think he meant "No, there is nothing I want to tell you." ;)

Immie

Oh, I get it. "Don't ask, don't tell." Gotcha! :eusa_shhh:

what, you're not gonna move this one to humor!

If you were funny I might!

Say something funny!

PS my little green legged friend, you have had ONE thread moved to humor....so I don't know what your crying about, but thanks for making so many threads on here! You keep the place "hopping" so to speak.

what echo no reply, well this one did stay on the board.

Forum List

Back