Let’s see… beheading is less than humilitation?

We have seen Kennedys' head blown up 1000 times.
I haven't seen this beheading clip (and don't really want to), but I'm sure it's worse than the JFK footage. That footage was kind of grainy and jerky.

Originally posted by OCA
Good early Metallica song! Seek And Destroy

How bout "Fight Fire With Fire". Or basically we can just blast the whole Kill em All album and end it all with Metal Militia. That freak those fuckers out. And it'll piss off the dumbass band members that we're using their music to fight terrorism.

I love their music, but metallica is a bunch of liberal pussies now.

Originally posted by spillmind
any of you 'exterminators' have a plan for exterminating all of them? you better make sure you get all of them, and you had better be prepared for all the new enemies we make with this kind of methodology. that kind of talk is for the playground, and moreover, totally useless!

Better than letting them run free and bomb more of our citizens while we sit back and try to analyze their feeeeeelings. Your vision is far worse. We may make new enemies and thats the way of the world, but if we try to appease them, they will destroy us. Then you won't be able to appease anyone cause we'll all be dead.

Originally posted by spillmind
any of you 'exterminators' have a plan for exterminating all of them? you better make sure you get all of them, and you had better be prepared for all the new enemies we make with this kind of methodology. that kind of talk is for the playground, and moreover, totally useless!

Fnck you, america hater!

Forum List

Back