Let’s see… beheading is less than humilitation?

R

rcajun90

I to my better judgment, downloaded and watched the execution. My only hope is that we find these animals. The media has been trying to make this into Vietnam since the get go. Remember when our offensive stalled a bit to let supplies catch up? All you heard was Vietnam etc. Well we are in WW III. No it isn’t us against the Russians but the entire civilized world versus fascist Islam. Even the NVA didn’t treat prisoners this way. These are not people but animals. Just like vermin we need to find them and kill them. I don’t care if we blow up every mosque in Iraq. If you use a mosque to store weapons or snipe then you don’t have any respect for the building. We need to stop tip toeing around these animals and speak the only language they will understand and that is force. Sorry if I sound mad or politically incorrect but I’m feed up with the media and the Democrats for making Iraq a political game. I’m a registered Democrat but I won’t vote for this party anymore. This party rather win the White House then win the war on terror. I would like to take Ted Kennedy’s bloated fat rear and send him to Iraq.

There was so much outrage at the way Americans had humiliated those Iraqi prisoners. You know we don’t exactly know everything behind their treatment. They may have been combatants or terrorists. Nothing those idiot soldiers and contractors could have dreamed up would have been so horrific or inhuman as what I watched today. What really disturbs me is that they had him for a long time. That means they came to know him as a human. I couldn’t saw my worse enemies head off for 30 seconds listening to him scream and gargle for life. Where the outrage? We need to kick butt and let the world scream.

I am still not sure if i have the guts to actually watch the video. I hate blood. im like super quemish just thinking about it.

We have to stop these monsters. As long as there are people in the world like this we are not safe. Despite all of whats happened i still have hope for the future. because if seen goodness and tasted of it. We can win. This war on terrror, freedom, we can win it without descending to their level. Im not sure how. im not a strategist but we can win and we will because we must.

Go register as a republican. and we welcome you to the fold;)

I think we should take the gloves off and kick their ass under the 10th century rock that they came out from under.

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
I think we should take the gloves off and kick their ass under the 10th century rock that they came out from under.

id rather just stop the terrorists and bring the civilians to the 21st century.

Stop them, blast them into the last century, what's the difference? The end result is the same, the terrorists are finished.

As for the civilians, they don't seem to be protesting too much about their circumstances.

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Stop them, blast them into the last century, what's the difference? The end result is the same, the terrorists are finished.

As for the civilians, they don't seem to be protesting too much about their circumstances.

Yeah quite the opposite. There was apparently a huge protest against al Saydr or whatever his name is. but you notice not alot of news on this dont you?

I hadn't heard about it. Of course, it's not like the media will show that because it goes against what they want Americans to believe.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I am still not sure if i have the guts to actually watch the video. I hate blood. im like super quemish just thinking about it.

Believe me... you DO NOT want to see this. Mixed in with this person's screams you can here one of the animals "laughing", as they CUT his HEAD OFF, twisting and turning it, SAWING ON HIS SPINE to sever it from his body.... BLOOD EVERYWHERE, and then holding it up for the camera, and later, resting on TOP of his LIFELESS BODY. It instantly made every horror movie I've ever seen suddenly no worse than a Donald Duck cartoon. I'll never forget that video as long as I live, and I'll never look at another rag head the same. I have no love for these people.

I'm not the squimish type myself. I've walked along a rail road track and help the Sheriff pick up "pieces" of what was left of a guy that ran into a train. I found a guy that had commited suicide by blowing his head off with a shot gun. I've hunted and killed, and butchered many animals. But NONE OF THAT prepared me for what is in that video.

These people who did this are walking devils. Satan is guiding their hands and minds. We need to KILL THEM ALL, because "SAWING YOUR HEAD OFF" is what they want to do "ALL OF US"!! THEY give US no CHOICE.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Yeah quite the opposite. There was apparently a huge protest against al Saydr or whatever his name is. but you notice not alot of news on this dont you?

Yep I caught a three second clip of the protest on Fox yet the will dedicate for hours the debate on the Iraqi prison abuse. We are our own worst enemy. The Mullahs and the terrorist sit back and laugh at our extreme left wing. Saydr called upon their "brothers" in the west to protest. They are counting on our media and left wingers to win.

I watched the clip and it was as horrifying as described. Every American should be given the opportunity to see it on our major news networks. Give the usual warning of graphic material but show it! People need to see this so they can't sit with their heads up there ass pretending nothing is going on. We have seen Kennedys' head blown up 1000 times. Maybe this would shut up the ones who still think negotiation is possible. The media can show Americans being cruel but not terrorists being sadistic murderers? This is where some of the outrage needs to be directed. We dont see much outrage because the media is ignoring it

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Pale - I think your post sums it up pretty well! The worse part is that you will actually have people who say this thought process is wrong! I say screw them and the scums that did this and find a way to let the onslaught of all terrorists begin!

I'm all for exterminating terrorists.
Just so I'm not misunderstood.
Seek and destroy.

Originally posted by OCA
Good early Metallica song! Seek And Destroy
They are probably who I'd want to be listening to if I was in combat over there.

Enter Sandman...lol

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take...

any of you 'exterminators' have a plan for exterminating all of them? you better make sure you get all of them, and you had better be prepared for all the new enemies we make with this kind of methodology. that kind of talk is for the playground, and moreover, totally useless!

The kill 'em all mentality has no place in civil society, much like the suicide-bomb them all mentality. Track down those responsble and put them out of commission.

I lose little sleep over the death of a terrorist, if that is what it takes, however.

Originally posted by spillmind
any of you 'exterminators' have a plan for exterminating all of them? you better make sure you get all of them, and you had better be prepared for all the new enemies we make with this kind of methodology. that kind of talk is for the playground, and moreover, totally useless!

So Spilly should we sit down and have a falafel with em along with some tea and talk out our differences? Are you completley serious with this stuff? Man i've got some habib friends, we share music and stuff, they like some Greek, Ilike some Arabic and we talk every now and then about this. They tell me that these guys understand 1 thing only, POWER AND FORCE, well death too. They say there is no negotiating, no mind changing, its their way or the highway. They also say that these guys just laugh at American sympathies and unwillingness to crush them like it was an episode of Seinfeld. When will we understand this?

Originally posted by OCA
So Spilly should we sit down and have a falafel with em along with some tea and talk out our differences? Are you completley serious with this stuff? Man i've got some habib friends, we share music and stuff, they like some Greek, Ilike some Arabic and we talk every now and then about this. They tell me that these guys understand 1 thing only, POWER AND FORCE, well death too. They say there is no negotiating, no mind changing, its their way or the highway. They also say that these guys just laugh at American sympathies and unwillingness to crush them like it was an episode of Seinfeld. When will we understand this?

Interesting perspective.
Yeah, I agree, Al Queda/The Taliban, etc.... there is no reasoning with these guys. They are fanatics. The only unwllingness on our part to crush them has to involve the millions of civilians the terrorists live amongst worlwide.

We have rules of engagement. Terrorists do not.

hey Avatar, if you aint seen it, dont watch it. it was about the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. through out my time in the military ive seen some nasty things, but this one had to take the cake.

Forum List

Back