Let's say the Republicans take the Senate

Redfish, like Pop, fears facts.

Neither context nor nuance are your friend, bub.

You post out of context nonsense. Fact.

yeah right, like this post from you. talk about nonsense. you are the resident expert at nonsense.

"The fact is, in translating your posting, is that you far right wingers are the enemy of mainstream Americanism. Your day and chickenwing's is over in the GOP."

That is my opinion, which I believe the facts bear out. The American people as a whole are scared of the far right. That is why your candidates, with very few exceptions, did so poorly in the primaries.

You are not mainstream America.

Jammie boy, being scared is important. Russia was scared of Reagan. Obama, on the other hand, is so predictable that folks like Putin openly laugh at his timidity. Now run along and apologize (very Presidential!) for posing as a Republican.

That is my opinion, which I believe the facts bear out. The American people as a whole are scared of the far right. That is why your candidates, with very few exceptions, did so poorly in the primaries.

You are not mainstream America.

Let's see now...you are a President Obola admirer right? It is likely that you Strongly Approve of Obola...right? Well then, only about 22% of Americans are like you.

Hence...you are the one out of the mainstream.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports trade

gip, you make confirmation bias assumptions without information in context and nuance. The president is three times as popular as the GOP.

That is why you are such a monumental failure. You don't think only emote.

It's the day after the elections (or the run-offs) and the Republicans now hold 51 to 54 Senate seats.

Now what? What would we see? What's the plan? And remember that Obama is still in the White House.

What will their victory mean in tangible terms?

Be specific, please.

There will be business as usual.

The Republicans have been the majority in the Senate on numerous occasions and
1- the federal government continues to be an UNconstitutional behemoth
2- the welfare/warfare state is still the law of the land
3- we still have an "income"tax and the Federal Reserve Board still controls banking and credit

So the status quo will remain

"Conservatives'' in America have no actual platform. I don't think they have since the death of Robert Taft, frankly, and by the time he shuffled off this mortal coil, the Old Right coalition of Hamiltonian isolationists, agrarian Romantics, and Jeffersonian nativists had been essentially defanged by the relentless assault of FDR, Frankfurter and cronies. Really, as Murray Rothbard pointed out, the GOP is simply a party of military capitalism and is devoid of a political bent - the exception being Nixon's effort to give real political legs to the post-1964 new coalition of White voters but we all know how the Jews and their shabbos goy fellow travelers responded to that effort.

So in essence America has a party that is a defense industry cipher, recently animated by Zionist ideologues, that claims it is interested in public morals because it trots out shrill church ladies like Bachmann who finger wag over things like bad language and sexual hygiene and faux Catholics like Santorum who speak incessantly of ''family values'' - which in reality translates to a cloying lifestyle preference for a lesser stage of alienation (nuclear family in isolation) in lieu of a greater stage of alienation (unfettered expressive individualism and state promoted sodomy).

What is needed is party that is committed to guarding public morals looks like the NSDAP or Hezbollah - pious men under arms enforcing the natural order. There really isn't a middle ground in the modern state on these kinds of questions.

Forum List

Back