Let's ruin movies by giving guns to the characters....come on, it'll be fun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is the concept......imagine a slasher movie or horror film where you change the story by having the victim be armed with a gun.....

I'll Start with a movie from the review thread....

Strangers...

The Strangers (2008 film) - Wikipedia

The Strangers is a 2008 American horror film written and directed by Bryan Bertino. Kristen Liv Tyler and James Scott Speedmanare expecting a relaxing weekend at a family vacation home, but their stay turns out to be anything but peaceful, for three masked torturers leave Kristen and James struggling for survival.

So...if you have seen the film it doesn't end well for our victims.....

But...let's change the story.....

The young couple realizes they have 3 psychos threatening them....instead of playing games of hide and seek with the killers, they simply draw their concealed guns, and as the husband monitors the situation in the living room, the wife goes to the gun safe and gets their AR-15s....... They shoot one of the attackers who is foolish and forces their way into the room, then the couple waits till morning and armed and ready, walk safely to the neighbors to call the police.

Roll Credits...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre.....

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre - Wikipedia

Plot
Sally Hardesty and her paraplegic brother, Franklin, travel with three friends, Jerry, Kirk, and Pam, to visit the grave of the Hardestys' grandfather to investigate reports of suspected vandalism and grave robbing. Afterwards, they decide to visit the old Hardesty family homestead. Along the way, they pick up a hitchhiker, who talks about his family who worked at the old slaughterhouse. He borrows Franklin's pocket-knife and cuts himself, then takes a Polaroid picture of the others, and demands money for it. When they refuse to pay, he burns the photo, and slashes Franklin's arm with a straight razor. The group forces him out of the van and drive on. They stop at a gas station to get fuel, but the proprietor tells them that the pumps are empty.

They continue toward the homestead, intending to return to the gas station once it has received a fuel delivery. When they arrive, Franklin tells Kirk and Pam about a local swimming-hole, and the couple go to find it. They stumble upon a nearby house, and Kirk calls out for gas, entering through the unlocked door, while Pam waits outside. Leatherfacesuddenly appears and kills Kirk with a hammer. Pam enters soon after, and trips into a room filled with furniture made from human bones. She attempts to flee, but Leatherface catches her, and impales her on a meathook, making her watch as he butchers Kirk with a chainsaw. Jerry heads out to look for Pam and Kirk at sunset. He sees the house and finds Pam, still alive, inside a freezer. Before he can react, Leatherface kills him.

Now....as they enter the house and "Pam" is attacked by Leatherface, she draws her concealed pistol and shoots him several times killing him....

The friends then chase off the rest of the psycho family, walk to the nearest town, get the police involved, and the reign of terrror of this psycho family is over...

Roll Credits....

This is the concept......imagine a slasher movie or horror film where you change the story by having the victim be armed with a gun.....

Strangers...

The Strangers is a 2008 American horror film written and directed by Bryan Bertino. Kristen Liv Tyler and James Scott Speedmanare expecting a relaxing weekend at a family vacation home, but their stay turns out to be anything but peaceful, for three masked torturers leave Kristen and James struggling for survival.

The young couple realizes they have 3 psychos threatening them....instead of playing games of hide and seek with the killers, they simply draw their concealed guns, and as the husband monitors the situation in the living room, the wife goes to the gun safe and gets their AR-15s....... They shoot one of the attackers who is foolish and forces their way into the room, then the couple waits till morning and armed and ready, walk safely to the neighbors to call the police.

Roll Credits...

Actually, the victim in that movie had a shotgun ... he accidentally shot his rescuer with it.

Probably not a great example.

Strangers...

Roll Credits...

Actually, the victim in that movie had a shotgun ... he accidentally shot his rescuer with it.

Probably not a great example.

I am talking about how it would actually happen......they had to work pretty hard to get that friend shot by the guy with the shotgun.....

With that shotgun they could have simply walked out of the house and made their way safely to a neighbors to call the police....and if they decided to stay in the house? Then the killers wouldn't have been able to murder them.....

How about we go even farther into insanity? Let's take old B westerns and replace every instance of the word "kill" with the "F" word.

Rancher confronts sod busters:

You got til sundown to git you and your pack of vermin off my land! If yer still here come tamarry, I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your wife, and I'll fuck yer kids. I'll even fuck you old decrepit grandpa! I'll fuck your dog and yer goats and your milk cow! You better git cause I like to fuck!

Have you ever seen The Good Neighbor? Unarmed teenagers break into James Caan's character's house, and a gun doesn't save him. If a gun can't save James Caan from home invaders who can they save? :dunno:

How about we go even farther into insanity? Let's take old B westerns and replace every instance of the word "kill" with the "F" word.

You got til sundown to git you and your pack of vermin off my land! If yer still here come tamarry, I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your wife, and I'll fuck yer kids. I'll even fuck you old decrepit grandpa! I'll fuck your dog and yer goats and your milk cow! You better git cause I like to fuck!

They did that already ... called it "Deadwood"

deadwood_gallery-100312485-large.jpg

Don't a whole bunch of slasher/horror movies already have victims with guns? I mean, you can't kill Jason with a gun, can you? Michael Myers? Freddy Krueger? The clown from IT?

Weird thread. :lol:

They did that already ... called it "Deadwood"

deadwood_gallery-100312485-large.jpg

Cocksuckers!

faea6567af3122e48fdff5b3ab822574.jpg

Don't a whole bunch of slasher/horror movies already have victims with guns? I mean, you can't kill Jason with a gun, can you? Michael Myers? Freddy Krueger? The clown from IT?

Those aren't slasher films, they are more horror films since the attacker isn't human...

Scream.....if Drew Barrymore simply went and got her families pistol, shotgun or AR-15.....the movie could have been over in the opening scene....

You know what would be going even farther into insanity? Taking old B westerns, and making them not suck.

Those aren't slasher films, they are more horror films since the attacker isn't human...

Everything I've read about the genre says that Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street are all slasher movies. I've even seen Halloween cited as the first true slasher movie to gain wide popularity. :dunno:

Bambi

Storyline
The animated story of Bambi, a young deer hailed as the 'Prince of the Forest' at his birth. As Bambi grows, he makes friends with the other animals of the forest, learns the skills needed to survive, and even finds love. One day, however, the hunters come, and Bambi must learn to be as brave as his father if he is to lead the other deer to safety.

Have you ever seen The Good Neighbor? Unarmed teenagers break into James Caan's character's house, and a gun doesn't save him. If a gun can't save James Caan from home invaders who can they save? :dunno:
Anybody not in a shitty hollywood movie.

Strangers...

Roll Credits...

How about a movie called, Chicago.

It is where guns are prevalent, and a horror movie, would end, eventually.

Everything I've read about the genre says that Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street are all slasher movies. I've even seen Halloween cited as the first true slasher movie to gain wide popularity. :dunno:

True...but their monsters are not human and apparently can't be stopped by anything, even guns....defeating their inclusion in this thread idea...

Bambi

Storyline
The animated story of Bambi, a young deer hailed as the 'Prince of the Forest' at his birth. As Bambi grows, he makes friends with the other animals of the forest, learns the skills needed to survive, and even finds love. One day, however, the hunters come, and Bambi must learn to be as brave as his father if he is to lead the other deer to safety.

Give Bambi and the other forest creatures AR-15 civilian rifles.....and fingers to use them....and that movie turns out completely differently.....sorta like the latest Planet of the Apes movie...

Forum List

Back