Lets Restart the Calendar to a Year NOT Referencing the birth of Christ

Depends on some of it, but ignores the most prominent and complete biographies known as the Gospels.

The gospels ain't biographies, they are stories :eusa_clap: ask most any New Testament Scholar

The 'consensus' among these so called scholars is reverting to traditional dates, authors and reliability.

These are biographies, ask the majority of New Testament scholars.

Besides all that, if you are going to make an argument, WHY DONT YOU MAKE IT instead of appealing to a minority of authorities that most of Christendom thinks to be a bunch of radical heathen?

:cuckoo: you are a prime example of a mind poisoned by religion

The gospels ain't biographies, they are stories :eusa_clap: ask most any New Testament Scholar

The 'consensus' among these so called scholars is reverting to traditional dates, authors and reliability.

Besides all that, if you are going to make an argument, WHY DONT YOU MAKE IT instead of appealing to a minority of authorities that most of Christendom thinks to be a bunch of radical heathen?

That's clean debate?

Let's start it in YO. Year of obama.

Oh, no doubt the leftards would love that idea, but it might not be popular enough in ten more years to displace the current start year.

man you Jesusphobes are funny. Whether you believe in Christ as a god or not. There is no arguing Christ the man lived, and his life did indeed mark a watershed moment that changed the World for ever. It's also a Time that falls almost exactly in the Middle of the Roman era when Rome changed from a Republic to an Empire. There are many good reasons to use that time as your start date to modern times.

I see no need to change, and I am not a Christian.

lol, I am not a Jesusphobe.

That's clean debate?

For a lefty, I guess it will have to do, lol.

Ah, so you give up?

OK, see ya later if I dont see you first.

Forum List

Back