Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

WHO ? ME? (rosie) My education "sucked" ? People ---especially
IMPOVERISHED people and functionally almost illiterate people----tend to stay
where they are. ALSO lots of black people DID migrate UP NORTH-----in the
late 19th century and 20th century DESPITE discrimination against them "up
north" Did I suggest that ALL BLACKS or even MOST BLACKS were being lynched and whipped all day? Your premise is IDIOTIC-----why is CALCUTTA
(now Kolkata) GLUTTED with impoverished starving people lying in the gutters? Why don't they all up and move to PALM SPRINGS? Well---they ARE WHERE THEY ARE. You were able to discuss TARIFFs at age 8?
When did you start college? age 11?

Oh really? Define ' a lot'. The vast majority stayed, so obviously they weren't impressed with the 'enlightenment' of northern bigots, then. Thanks for avoiding a real answer, you're in good company with the other bigots and spammers.

you are DISGUSTING------your theory that the impoverished and destitute and
oppressed are at FAULT FOR NOT CREATING THEIR OWN NEW WORLD----is typical of the complacent self aggrandizing shit of Rome

No, that would be you; nobody is more racist than Chassidic Jews, for one, and for two you're a gig a fraud as Pogo and Bodecea, so your opinions are just as laughable and hypocritical. So give us the numbers if you're so certain 'a lot's went up North ... 50%? 35%? 90%?

probably about 50%

Nope 90% stayed in the South until the WW I migration; and then many of those came back south. Doesn't sound like the north was too great and welcoming a place for black people. lol
Because they had the wherewithal to leave the sharecropping farms they were debt-ridden tenets of and leave. Ever heard of the Exodusters, Mary?

America is in trouble. all of that trouble has to do with race.

black and white people dont merely have different experiences, we seem to occupy different universes with worldviews that are fatally opposed.

the merchants of racial despair peddle their wares in a marketplace riddled by white panic and fear. black despair piles up with each body that gets snuffed on vide and streamed on youtube.

we have elected the first black president and elected the scariest racial demagogue in a generation. the 2 are not unrelated. the remarkable progress we made with Obama has brought the backlash of peril of one Donald J Trump.

THere is NOTHING about Trump that says "Racial demagogue".

Asclepias was quite clear, he does not want southern whites to have the right to celebrate or practice their culture or heritage in public.

Your support of his racism and bigotry is noted and held against you.

Your bigoted mockery is noted. YOu are a bigot and an asshole.
Like lynching people?

That is their heritage

It is not credible that you have not noticed that the South has not been celebrating THAT aspect of their heritage, so stop being an fucking asshole.
Well, they certainly are not jumping on board a law against lynching....that's been out there since the early 1900s. And if one were to look at those many pictures of lynchings in the South....sure looks like a lot of SMILING, Happy faces of men, women AND children posing with the mutilated bodies of the lynched. That's celebrating.

Wow. Just wow. THe confusion and idiocy in that post, is mind blowing.

Let's take it down, point by point.

1. Anyone who talks about a law against lynching today, is just trying to smear the South, if not all of White America. As you yourself note, the heyday of lynching was over a fucking century ago. We need a law against lynching like we need a law against cattle rustling.

2. Your use of present tense when discussing events and photographs from over a CENTURY ago.

2a You are smearing good people with the actions of others from long ago. You are a terrible person.

2b, You are panic mongering, targeting minorities, trying to convince them that lynching is a ongoing issue. As part of your constant lib effort to tear this nation apart. YOu are a terrible person.

2c You are dismissing all the good work that has been done by good people on the issue of race relations in this country for over a decade. YOu are a terrible person.

2d You are panic mongering, targeting liberals. Trying to convince them that lynching is an ongoing issue, as part of your constant lib effort to tear this nation apart. YOu are a terrible person.

3. You are avoiding what the actual issues are, and what the actual people of today are actually doing, by acting as though it is a hundred years ago. THat is incredibly rude. You are a rude person.

Once again ---- you can freely peruse my lynching thread from three years ago for citations of lynchings in the last five to ten years as well has further back. They're just sitting there.

And you are correct that there tend to be far fewer photos of these lynchings while they're in progress. There are also far fewer postcards and body parts bought and sold as souvenirs. It's become less accepted.

But your sticking your head in the sand and going "LA LA LA I don't see anything" doesn't make them go away.

THat is incredibly ignorant. You are an ignorant person.

You are seriously trying to claim that LYNCHING is a real concern TODAY?

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-laugh-but-when-i-do-i-m-laughing-at-you-a772d3.jpg

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...

I just don't remember ISIS destroying monuments to soldiers who died to defend a 'country' that was established to protect the rights to own slaves.
Rome did. All of the emperors had statues. Great Britain has statues to all of its monarch’s when slavery was legal in the British Empire.
Well I guess that makes it just like ISIS then......lol....because the statues of Jefferson Davis are just like the statues of Emperor Nero.....
That’s right. ISIS wants to destroy history just like liberals.

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...

I just don't remember ISIS destroying monuments to soldiers who died to defend a 'country' that was established to protect the rights to own slaves.
Rome did. All of the emperors had statues. Great Britain has statues to all of its monarch’s when slavery was legal in the British Empire.
Well I guess that makes it just like ISIS then......lol....because the statues of Jefferson Davis are just like the statues of Emperor Nero.....

Not sure why you contards think that 'history' is destroyed when a monument to one of your favorite slave owners is taken down.

The history books still have Jeff Davis's history including the Constitution of the Confederacy with all of its provisions to maintain slavery into perpetuity.

Like lynching people?

That is their heritage

It is not credible that you have not noticed that the South has not been celebrating THAT aspect of their heritage, so stop being an fucking asshole.
Well, they certainly are not jumping on board a law against lynching....that's been out there since the early 1900s. And if one were to look at those many pictures of lynchings in the South....sure looks like a lot of SMILING, Happy faces of men, women AND children posing with the mutilated bodies of the lynched. That's celebrating.

1. Anyone who talks about a law against lynching today, is just trying to smear the South, if not all of White America. As you yourself note, the heyday of lynching was over a fucking century ago. We need a law against lynching like we need a law against cattle rustling.

2. Your use of present tense when discussing events and photographs from over a CENTURY ago.

2a You are smearing good people with the actions of others from long ago. You are a terrible person.

2b, You are panic mongering, targeting minorities, trying to convince them that lynching is a ongoing issue. As part of your constant lib effort to tear this nation apart. YOu are a terrible person.

2c You are dismissing all the good work that has been done by good people on the issue of race relations in this country for over a decade. YOu are a terrible person.

2d You are panic mongering, targeting liberals. Trying to convince them that lynching is an ongoing issue, as part of your constant lib effort to tear this nation apart. YOu are a terrible person.

3. You are avoiding what the actual issues are, and what the actual people of today are actually doing, by acting as though it is a hundred years ago. THat is incredibly rude. You are a rude person.

Once again ---- you can freely peruse my lynching thread from three years ago for citations of lynchings in the last five to ten years as well has further back. They're just sitting there.

And you are correct that there tend to be far fewer photos of these lynchings while they're in progress. There are also far fewer postcards and body parts bought and sold as souvenirs. It's become less accepted.

But your sticking your head in the sand and going "LA LA LA I don't see anything" doesn't make them go away.

I said nothing about what's "a concern". Rather, I refuted your ignorant denials that lynching is going on today and your pathetic butthurt that anyone daring to point it out is a 'rude person'. And all you can do is run and hide.

Wimp.

I said nothing about what's "a concern". Rather, I refuted your ignorant denials that lynching is going on today and your pathetic butthurt that anyone daring to point it out is a 'rude person'. And all you can do is run and hide.

Wimp.

Link to the most recent "lynching", and the second most recent.

Or you are the one that is running and hiding.

Not sure why you contards think that 'history' is destroyed when a monument to one of your favorite slave owners is taken down.

The history books still have Jeff Davis's history including the Constitution of the Confederacy with all of its provisions to maintain slavery into perpetuity.
Clemson University is in Jeff Davis’ front yard.

Wimp.

I already linked you to an entire thread with links to recent ones. And I already told you that.

Whatza matta? Afraid to look at it? What a shocker.

Wrong. Clemson is in South Carolina.

Wrong. Clemson is in South Carolina.
Excuse me...John C. Calhoun’s front yard.

I’m not dogging on Germany, they’ve done great, but their economy doesn’t hold a candle to the US economy. Their military doesn’t hold a candle to the US military. That’s the truth.

Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and everybody else have everything to do with the US economy because they are all part of a multicultiral nation that has achieved great success.

You're very delusional if you think Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims have done much, if anything for the U.S.A economy.

The truth of the matter is around the World War period the U.S.A climbed way ahead, as Europe laid in ruins.

That gap has since been closed quite a bit.

Also the U.S.A has a much bigger amount of resources than Germany, in the fact that they have more oil, coal, minerals, more farming, more logging. etc. etc. by a long shot.

Also the U.S.A has a massive amount of military production factories, as well as a prison system industry that adds jobs which also that's not beaten in the World.
I’ve already established that the USA is not the largest land mass yet it blows larger nations away in many areas. I dont really care what you think about who contributed or not. The point is the country has been a multicultural melting pot and has accelerated to the top. Just because the CEO or patent holder name might not be a minority doesn’t mean minorities didn't play a part. We are what we are and that is a diverse society. This divers society is dominating the world. I know that’s hard for you to deal with and you want to poke holes wherever you can but the truth is the truth and you can’t hide from it.

What about the fact that there's White multicultural countries which have been horrors where everybody fights, and kills each other, like Yugoslavia, Russia, or Poland during, and prior to WW2.

Multiculturalism is a drain, only the very foolish, and clueless think otherwise.

You are obsessive about America's wealth, which isn't even #1, in fact in terms of GDP per capita income some much smaller countries in Europe than the U.S.A come out ahead, like Ireland, Norway, and Switzerland etc.
but then you somehow ignore that the U.S.A has a high murder rate, and a high rate of gangs, and a high rate of terrorism because of Black murderers, Hispanic gangsters, and Islamic terrorism.

All which are let in by stupid multiculturalist's like you.
Crime is a by product of poverty not skin color. And none of those “multicultural” countries that you listed have the demographic make up of the USA nor were they built by a collective of immigrants

Then why does the wealthy Black dominated county called Prince George's County, Maryland still have a high murder rate?
Never heard of it. Are you trying to say that rich black people are murdering people in Maryland?

Wimp.

I already linked you to an entire thread with links to recent ones. And I already told you that.

Whatza matta? Afraid to look at it? What a shocker.

No, it seemed to be mostly focused, understandably, on shit that happened long before I was born. Perhaps before my father was born. ANd he was born a long, long time ago.

So, mostly irrelevant to our current discussion, and thus on YOU to pick out any recent examples.

What are the last two incidents you CLAIM are lynchings? When were they?

Cause you are the one making the outrageous claim here, It is on you to back it up.

Don't make me wade though that shit, I will be very harsh if you play that shitty game, lib.

Forum List

Back