Let's read the Talmud

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
rxC1FLz.png

Just as disgusting as the bible and koran IMO!

rxC1FLz.png

I read the bible. It had some pretty bad stuff in it. But nothing as bad as what the talmud teaches. And as far as the koran goes, who cares about that garbage.

rxC1FLz.png

I read the bible. It had some pretty bad stuff in it. But nothing as bad as what the talmud teaches. And as far as the koran goes, who cares about that garbage.
Never read the Koran. Could if I wanted too but just choose not to. Not a christian or jew or muslim,was unfortunately brought up as a christian so of course read that.

rxC1FLz.png

Never read the Koran. Could if I wanted too but just choose not to. Not a christian or jew or muslim,was unfortunately brought up as a christian so of course read that.

Read the koran? Who would want to! Mohammed was just a bloodthirsty warlord who decided to create a religion as a tool. Mohammed is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 peoples heads with a knife. And if any muslim tries to sell you the shit about islam being a peaceful religion despite that, I have a couple koran quotes for you. These aren't the entire quotes. But in the koran, 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the greatest of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish."

Forum List

Back