Let's re-visit Kent State!

Oh, Allie, you make me sad.

College kids protesting the draft were killed. And you are okay with that.

College kids chanting "KILL! KILL! KILL!", torching buildings and attacking people..you make me sad...you are okay with that.

well

since conservative protestors are NOW saying KILL KILL KILL....
you must be ok with the police firing on them.....

or is that somehow not the same thing?

you ARE a nazi

i'm not surprised
far too many cons agree with you and believe it's ok to kill all NONconservatives...

but when a violent conservative gets shot it's...waco! ruby ridge! waco! ruuby ridge!

you sicken me

i must go to the bathroom now and throw up

Just swallow it so you can spew it back out like you did on your previous two posts

Let's go, comrades!
Liberals, the "peaceful" non-commies:

"The way the national press tells it, Kent State University was an idyllic Shangri-La of contemplation until the moment of the shooting. The New York Times of the following day explained that "until recently the school's most serious demonstration was a 1958 panty raid on two women's dormitories." But the fact is that the killings on the campus were the predictable result of almost two years of Communist agitation by such terrorist gangs as Students for a Democratic Society.

"For instance, in the fall of 1968, Kent State was treated to two appearances by Mark Rudd, the S.D.S. Ieader who had led the seizure of campus buildings earlier that year at Columbia University in New York. Another frequent visitor was Bernardine Dohrn, an S.D.S. official who calls herself a "revolutionary Communist," and who according to James Michener, in Kent State,* told the students: "They've shot blacks in Orangeburg, South Carolina, and they're certainly going to shoot whites here."

"Members of the staff at the regional S.D.S. office in Cleveland constantly made the short trip to Kent, where they propagandized and recruited. A student revolutionary told Michener: "We established our communes in three Ohio cities, one in Columbus, two in Akron, two in Cleveland. The idea was to teach severe discipline. Every single decision—was a girl member entitled to buy an ice cream cone?—was decided by group discussion. The object was to produce revolutionaries programmed to obey orders, even if they involved severe personal sacrifice or death. You surrendered all personal money, idiosyncrasies and will power, assured that you would come out of the experience with total dedication."

And these are the people in DC now.
Gosh, it makes you proud to be American, doesn't it?
Kent State

Edited for Copy Right Rules. -EZ

so

you are saying
that you think violent conservative protestors DESERVE to be shot?

seems to me that anyone who thinks citizens should be shot for protesting is very unAmerican

more like a....a....a nazi....

Sadly for you, there are no violent conservative protesters. I'm sure you wish you had an excuse to shoot them, though. Just like old times!

just like there's no homosexual christians, right?

College kids chanting "KILL! KILL! KILL!", torching buildings and attacking people..you make me sad...you are okay with that.

well

since conservative protestors are NOW saying KILL KILL KILL....
you must be ok with the police firing on them.....

or is that somehow not the same thing?

you ARE a nazi

i'm not surprised
far too many cons agree with you and believe it's ok to kill all NONconservatives...

but when a violent conservative gets shot it's...waco! ruby ridge! waco! ruuby ridge!

you sicken me

i must go to the bathroom now and throw up

Got a link for conservatives chanting "KILL KILL KILL" and attacking law enforcement?

Nope. Didn't think so.

Hey, one of your heroes who set up the kids at Kent State...Jerry Rubin, that wonderful liberal (oops, commie) who so famously waxed poetic about his admiration for Charlie Manson.

so

you are saying

seems to me that anyone who thinks citizens should be shot for protesting is very unAmerican

Sadly for you, there are no violent conservative protesters. I'm sure you wish you had an excuse to shoot them, though. Just like old times!

just like there's no homosexual christians, right?

they aren't doing it right.....

I'm not exactly sure how homo Christians fit into this thread. But run with it anyway, del.

Burying a college aged kid of yours. Shooting an American citizen in America without just cause. Wishing that the National Guard had just shot a few more, without consequence. Shooting them for shouting anything, let alone "KILL! KILL! KILL!" Kids that same age were being indoctrinated by the American Armed Forces in boot camps and those kids were shouting "KILL! KILL! KILL!"

Are you okay with that?

If so, why do you call yourself a patriotic American?

Last edited:
Let's go, comrades!
Liberals, the "peaceful" non-commies:

"The way the national press tells it, Kent State University was an idyllic Shangri-La of contemplation until the moment of the shooting. The New York Times of the following day explained that "until recently the school's most serious demonstration was a 1958 panty raid on two women's dormitories." But the fact is that the killings on the campus were the predictable result of almost two years of Communist agitation by such terrorist gangs as Students for a Democratic Society.

"For instance, in the fall of 1968, Kent State was treated to two appearances by Mark Rudd, the S.D.S. Ieader who had led the seizure of campus buildings earlier that year at Columbia University in New York. Another frequent visitor was Bernardine Dohrn, an S.D.S. official who calls herself a "revolutionary Communist," and who according to James Michener, in Kent State,* told the students: "They've shot blacks in Orangeburg, South Carolina, and they're certainly going to shoot whites here."

"Members of the staff at the regional S.D.S. office in Cleveland constantly made the short trip to Kent, where they propagandized and recruited. A student revolutionary told Michener: "We established our communes in three Ohio cities, one in Columbus, two in Akron, two in Cleveland. The idea was to teach severe discipline. Every single decision—was a girl member entitled to buy an ice cream cone?—was decided by group discussion. The object was to produce revolutionaries programmed to obey orders, even if they involved severe personal sacrifice or death. You surrendered all personal money, idiosyncrasies and will power, assured that you would come out of the experience with total dedication."

And these are the people in DC now.
Gosh, it makes you proud to be American, doesn't it?
Kent State

Edited for Copy Right Rules. -EZ

so

you are saying

the Hutaree nuts in Michigan are your kind of folks. Conservative and utterly compassion-less. Idiots, to be sure.

Why don't you post bail for them and have them over for a tea party?

Do you know them?
I don't.
Hope you don't look as stupid as the left did screaming for the heads and kids of the FLDS folks.

Let me get this straight...

Allie was not sympathetic to the Kent State protestors that were killed. No sympathy at all. In fact, it seems as if she is saying that they deserved it.

I wonder what she thinks about Waco?

...Just a poor innocent pedophilic cult murdered in cold blood by Janet Reno...

Allie was not sympathetic to the Kent State protestors that were killed. No sympathy at all. In fact, it seems as if she is saying that they deserved it.

Both Kent State and Waco are examples of an out-of-control, control-maddened government. Tragic.

bonfire.JPG

Don't get her started. Please.

First of all, what happened to copyright rules about NOT posting entire long pieces.

Second? No. Let's not 'revisit' Kent State by engaging in revisionist history.

Revisionist? So the protesters were not throwing bottles rocks and garbage at the armed National Guardsmen? Exactly how was it so peaceful yet the National Guard had to be called and then a Unit so threatened that it opened fire?

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Koresch was molesting children. In fact the ONLY people that made that claim were disgruntled x members. The Sheriff was routinely out to the compound and never once did anyone complain to him UNTIL the FBI had the place surrounded and was looking bad on PUBLIC TV.

It was a manufactured charge designed to make the FBI seem more reasonable. NOW you explain how murdering all the children in the compound SAVED them? Because THAT is what the FBI did.

The FBI ADMITS they KNEW the buildings had gasoline stored in them to set them ablaze in a final assault, YET they used a Tank to ram the building and fired how many canisters of SMOKE and TEAR GAS into those buildings?

There was absolutely NO REASON to assault the compound. NO ONE in the compound was a threat to any civilian. And they were no threat to the FBI surrounding the place either. There is no evidence that the cultists ever fired on the FBI. And the original ATF raid there are NO bullet holes in any vehicle in the lot on the side facing the building.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Koresch was molesting children. In fact the ONLY people that made that claim were disgruntled x members. The Sheriff was routinely out to the compound and never once did anyone complain to him UNTIL the FBI had the place surrounded and was looking bad on PUBLIC TV.

It was a manufactured charge designed to make the FBI seem more reasonable. NOW you explain how murdering all the children in the compound SAVED them? Because THAT is what the FBI did.

The FBI ADMITS they KNEW the buildings had gasoline stored in them to set them ablaze in a final assault, YET they used a Tank to ram the building and fired how many canisters of SMOKE and TEAR GAS into those buildings?

There was absolutely NO REASON to assault the compound. NO ONE in the compound was a threat to any civilian. And they were no threat to the FBI surrounding the place either. There is no evidence that the cultists ever fired on the FBI. And the original ATF raid there are NO bullet holes in any vehicle in the lot on the side facing the building.

Congratulations. You just qualified this thread for Conspiracy theories. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Allie that is a picture from May 1st, once again.
They burned the building down May 2nd.
The shootings happened May 4th.

Was that before or after they slashed the fire hoses and pelted the fireman with stones? Vandalism and looting? The declared state of emergency?

This atmosphere was made ripe with the illegal activities for four days and everyone was on edge. The protestors need to take responsibility for their actions just as the National Guard need to take responsibility for theirs too. I am not excusing the NG at all. The events leading up to the avoidable tragedy were not simple acts, it was wanton disregard for the law on many levels.

New Topics

Forum List

Back