Let's put it this way about Elizabeth Lying Warren

Won't matter a bit to the voters in that deep, dark blue state of Massachussetts. She's a Dem and that's all that counts. Principal and honor, that's for people who live in other parts of the country. Didn't they keep re electing Teddy Kennedy a man who left a woman to drown in his car for twelve hours before reporting the accident?
Now if she were against anal fornication, that would be another story. We won't ask for her opinion on in school bake sales.....

Here's the thing...to the modern liberal mindset, it matters little if a person is a liar, a philanderer, a terrorist, or even a murderer as long as that person thinks as they do, he must have his heart in the right place...that's all that matters.

Not surprisingly, this is not unique to liberals. After all, look how far Newt Gingrich got.

wow... who'd a thunk it... another deranged rightwingnut thread

:cool:

funny how some people think this type of nonsense passes for politics.

EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME, but it wasn't us conservatives that made Liz Warren do this STUPID THING of using phony credentials to get government goodies.

This is like the libs blaming US for Bill Clinton's pecadillos, as IF we made Monica flash her thong to Bubba and we made Bill lie about the whole thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right, Jilly

Another Dem caught lying.

Yawn.

Maybe she should join the KKK or down her significant other in a car

Ever notice that when a lib is caught lying libs always say it's a "phony issue."

That's because lying isn't an issue to a lib. Tells a lot about their character.

Here's the thing...to the modern liberal mindset, it matters little if a person is a liar, a philanderer, a terrorist, or even a murderer as long as that person thinks as they do, he must have his heart in the right place...that's all that matters.

Not surprisingly, this is not unique to liberals. After all, look how far Newt Gingrich got.

Yes, I would say this mindset is common to all planners. We could argue about which 'side' has more planners that wish to impose their values on everyone else, but your point is valid. Central planners suck, all of them. When the government's boot in on your throat, it is of no consequence whether it's the left boot or the right boot.

Yes this is totally a big issue not the fact that Brown supports large bailout banks over small banks, advocated for less restrictions on bank fraud, supports having it so millionaires pay less taxes then the middle class, supports expanding subsidies to oil companies, opposes equal pay for women, etc etc etc

Brown tells the TRUTH about what he stands for.

Elizabeth Warren?

BTW, I have no problem with "tax cuts for the "rich" as liberals STUPIDLY put it, because we all pay taxes, and more money in the pockets of millionaires and everyone else, fuels the economy, unlike government Porkulus spending, which TAKES MONEY FROM THE ECONOMY for slush funds.

As for "equal pay" for equal work.

The reason women tend to make less is because most women SPEND LESS TIME in the workforce than men.

The reason: CHILDREN.

Maternity leave, taking off time to raise children.

Hey! I was making MORE than my husband before I decided to stay home with kids.

I've been home for 18 years. Want to go back to work now. Should I expect to make as much as my husband does NOW?

Ridiculous!

And there are plenty of women who make a LOT more than men out there.

Sarah Palin and a lot of others come to mind.

If you can work and raise kids. POWER TO YOU. I decided I was NOT Super MOM and couldn't do both. I do not regrest my decision.

That's reality.

The problem with liberals is they refuse to accept reality in their fantasies about "fairness."

First lesson my father ever taught me. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAIR.

I disagreed with him at the time, because I was a naive child. When I became an adult, I realized he was dead on right.

When do liberals grow up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where do you get this crazy notion that leaving more money in the hands of the wealthy fuels our economy? Seriously, we have cut taxes on everyone, and more so on the wealthy, to the point that we cannot even fund our government, but where is this fueling of the economy? It doesn't work. Yes, it does help when tax rates are ridiculously high, but when tax rates are already quite low, lowering them further does nothing to help the economy. Millionaires are not placing their money in high risk investments; they are, in fact, putting their money in places where it is safe and at least risk.

That does not mean that I think we should tax the hell out of the rich. We need to raise taxes on everyone a little, and increase taxes on the wealthy just a little more than everyone else. Letting the Bush tax cuts expire would work well.

Look the unemployment figures say it all!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

http://www.miseryindex.us/urbyyear.asp

Look don't give me all this bullshit about "oh woe is us Obama inherited all this crap from Bush, blah blah blah." :eusa_boohoo:

Bush inherited a recession and THEN 9/11 hit! Yet Bush kept us at almost full employment all during his administration.

When did unemployment start going up? AFTER Democrats took the Congress in 2007, and then Obama won in 2008.

After that, the Fannie Meltdown hit, WHICH WAS BECAUSE OF THE DEMOCRATS.

The Republicans tried several times to reform Fannie Mae warning of this meltdown. The Democrats blocked it very time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzCG80Wz4mg"]Democrats Blocking Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Reform - YouTube[/ame]

So, why with the tax cuts still in place are we having this problem. Simple. OBAMACARE!

With the destabilization that Obama has caused with Obamacare alone, let alone his other bad policies, employers are AFRAID to hire not knowing the costs that will incur doing so.

And they aren't going to hire until they know Obama is out, Romney is in place and SANE economic policy comes back to this country.

Forum List

Back