Let's put it this way about Elizabeth Lying Warren

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
My "original ancester" on my mother's side, was a Delaware Indian Chief, kicked out his tribe for becoming a Christian. He took the "Christian" name of Philip Hawk and married a white wife.

We still have the Hawk Family reunion every year.

My Great Grandmother was Cherokee. I am 1/16 Cherokee plus Delaware (which is far more than Elizabeth Warren can say).

My husband (btw) is 1/4 Cherokee.

I STILL don't identify myself as "Native American" because let's face it, I'm not!

I have never tried to use my heritage for any government freebie. My husband has never used his heritage for government freebies.

My children probably have more Native American than me (because of their father).

On the Census (etc) I still identify myself as caucasian.

And BTW, I am far more Native American than Liz Warren AND I DON'T HAVE HIGH CHEEK BONES.

"High cheek bones" what a load of crap!

Ann Coulter has more to say about it:

Ann Coulter has more to say about it! :D

ELIZABETH WARREN DANCES WITH LIES

Elizabeth Warren, who also goes by her Indian name, "Lies on Race Box," is in big heap-um trouble. The earnest, reform-minded liberal running for Senate against Scott Brown, R-Mass., lied about being part-Cherokee to get a job at Harvard.

Harvard took full advantage of Warren's lie, bragging to The Harvard Crimson about her minority status during one of the near-constant student protests over insufficient "diversity" in the faculty. Warren also listed herself as an Indian in law school faculty directories and, just last month, said, "I am very proud of my Native American heritage."

Except, oops, she has no more evidence that she's an Indian than that buffoon out of Colorado, Ward Churchill.

The Boston Globe immediately leapt to Warren's defense, quoting a genealogist who found a marriage license on which Warren's great-great-uncle scribbled that his mother, Warren's great-great-great grandmother, was a Cherokee. This is not part of the official marriage license. (If I scribble "Kenyan" on Obama's birth certificate, does that make it true?)

But let's say it's true. That would make Warren a dotriacontaroon -- 1/32nd Cherokee. That's her claim to affirmative action bonus points? You don't know what it's like to be 1/32nd Cherokee, to never have anyone to talk to, spending so many evenings home alone, wondering if there was some other 1/32nd Cherokee out there, perhaps looking at the same star I was.

Soon, however, the preponderance of the evidence suggested she wasn't even 1/32nd Cherokee. The census records for 1860 list the allegedly Cherokee great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford, as "white." Also, Warren's family isn't listed in the Cherokee registry. (Unlike Democrat voter rolls, to be on the Cherokee list, proof is required.)

Ann Coulter - May 9, 2012 - ELIZABETH WARREN DANCES WITH LIES

Last edited:
Yes, but have you seen those cheeks? They were good enough for Papaw and good enough for Harvard and the US Government. Perhaps Warren is setting precedent... Claiming heritage based on shapes and sizes of body parts.

Why would the Democrat Party run such an obviously flawed human being like her? You allow people to lie to you at this stage of the game there's no telling what they'll do when they assume power.

Throw this "Educated Out Of Her Common Sense" broad out with all the other trash.

Yes, but have you seen those cheeks? They were good enough for Papaw and good enough for Harvard and the US Government. Perhaps Warren is setting precedent... Claiming heritage based on shapes and sizes of body parts.

Which is racist. She might as well claim she is 1/32 black because "she has rhythm."

That would explain the origin of the name of the tribe's leader, Chief Jesus-look-at-the-size-of- his-cock.

Why would the Democrat Party run such an obviously flawed human being like her? You allow people to lie to you at this stage of the game there's no telling what they'll do when they assume power.

Throw this "Educated Out Of Her Common Sense" broad out with all the other trash.

Because they are ALL flawed in the Democrat party. Lying is a prerequisite.

BTW, are those P-51s in your avatar?

Yes this is totally a big issue not the fact that Brown supports large bailout banks over small banks, advocated for less restrictions on bank fraud, supports having it so millionaires pay less taxes then the middle class, supports expanding subsidies to oil companies, opposes equal pay for women, etc etc etc

Here's the thing...to the modern liberal mindset, it matters little if a person is a liar, a philanderer, a terrorist, or even a murderer as long as that person thinks as they do, he must have his heart in the right place...that's all that matters. This is exactly how they perceive their own agenda and their policies. Even if those policies produce more harm than good, it matters not because they're trying to do good. Perception of intention is everything to the liberal planners, while some of us look to actual results before passing judgement.

Yes this is totally a big issue not the fact that Brown supports large bailout banks over small banks, advocated for less restrictions on bank fraud, supports having it so millionaires pay less taxes then the middle class, supports expanding subsidies to oil companies, opposes equal pay for women, etc etc etc

Brown tells the TRUTH about what he stands for.

Elizabeth Warren?

BTW, I have no problem with "tax cuts for the "rich" as liberals STUPIDLY put it, because we all pay taxes, and more money in the pockets of millionaires and everyone else, fuels the economy, unlike government Porkulus spending, which TAKES MONEY FROM THE ECONOMY for slush funds.

As for "equal pay" for equal work.

The reason women tend to make less is because most women SPEND LESS TIME in the workforce than men.

The reason: CHILDREN.

Maternity leave, taking off time to raise children.

Hey! I was making MORE than my husband before I decided to stay home with kids.

I've been home for 18 years. Want to go back to work now. Should I expect to make as much as my husband does NOW?

Ridiculous!

And there are plenty of women who make a LOT more than men out there.

Sarah Palin and a lot of others come to mind.

If you can work and raise kids. POWER TO YOU. I decided I was NOT Super MOM and couldn't do both. I do not regrest my decision.

That's reality.

The problem with liberals is they refuse to accept reality in their fantasies about "fairness."

First lesson my father ever taught me. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAIR.

I disagreed with him at the time, because I was a naive child. When I became an adult, I realized he was dead on right.

When do liberals grow up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Here's the thing...to the modern liberal mindset, it matters little if a person is a liar, a philanderer, a terrorist, or even a murderer as long as that person thinks as they do, he must have his heart in the right place...that's all that matters. This is exactly how they perceive their own agenda and their policies. Even if those policies produce more harm than good, it matters not because they're trying to do good. Perception of intention is everything to the liberal planners, while some of us look to actual results before passing judgement.

I believe it was Tina Brown who, in the 90s, said that she would get on her knees and give Bill Clinton oral sex if he kept abortion legal.

In other words, Tina Brown, didn't care how many women that Bill Clinton cheat on his wife with, LIED about, sexually harrassed, exploited, or even raped.

All Tina cared about was the liberal agenda of killing babies in the womb.

Tells you a lot about liberalism right there.

Last edited:
My mother is a first generation arrival to this once great nation from Brazil. Though she was fluent in three languages, we were brought up in a strict English-only household. I always considered myself American, no hyphens, well maybe Italian-American. I only recently found out that the federal government considers me Hispanic-American.

Go Figure

Right, Jilly

Another Dem caught lying.

Yawn.

Maybe she should join the KKK or down her significant other in a car

*hilarious quote snip + pic response to Frank's post deleted*

Last edited:

Brown tells the TRUTH about what he stands for.

Elizabeth Warren?

BTW, I have no problem with "tax cuts for the "rich" as liberals STUPIDLY put it, because we all pay taxes, and more money in the pockets of millionaires and everyone else, fuels the economy, unlike government Porkulus spending, which TAKES MONEY FROM THE ECONOMY for slush funds.

As for "equal pay" for equal work.

The reason women tend to make less is because most women SPEND LESS TIME in the workforce than men.

The reason: CHILDREN.

Maternity leave, taking off time to raise children.

Hey! I was making MORE than my husband before I decided to stay home with kids.

I've been home for 18 years. Want to go back to work now. Should I expect to make as much as my husband does NOW?

Ridiculous!

And there are plenty of women who make a LOT more than men out there.

Sarah Palin and a lot of others come to mind.

If you can work and raise kids. POWER TO YOU. I decided I was NOT Super MOM and couldn't do both. I do not regrest my decision.

That's reality.

The problem with liberals is they refuse to accept reality in their fantasies about "fairness."

First lesson my father ever taught me. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAIR.

I disagreed with him at the time, because I was a naive child. When I became an adult, I realized he was dead on right.

When do liberals grow up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where do you get this crazy notion that leaving more money in the hands of the wealthy fuels our economy? Seriously, we have cut taxes on everyone, and more so on the wealthy, to the point that we cannot even fund our government, but where is this fueling of the economy? It doesn't work. Yes, it does help when tax rates are ridiculously high, but when tax rates are already quite low, lowering them further does nothing to help the economy. Millionaires are not placing their money in high risk investments; they are, in fact, putting their money in places where it is safe and at least risk.

That does not mean that I think we should tax the hell out of the rich. We need to raise taxes on everyone a little, and increase taxes on the wealthy just a little more than everyone else. Letting the Bush tax cuts expire would work well.

Forum List

Back