Let’s pretend this was Trump...

Can you IMAGINE the hysteria?!?!? I can see the headlines now...

“Video Footage Shows Pedophile Trump Can’t Keep His Hands To Himself”

“Disguised As Affection, Child Sex Predator Trump Grooms Prepubescent Females”

“Pervert Trump Uses Photo Sessions To Give Into His Hankering For Young Girls - Even Next To The Parents He Can’t Stop Himself!”

Please don’t bombard the board with right-wing sites calling out Biden’s behavior here. It’s not even close to the same as how the TDS sufferers of the citizenry and media would use this as an opportunity to destroy the president. And we’d have posters here (I won’t list any names but we all know who) insisting he’s a pedophile and using that as fodder to further condemn Trump voters.

But it’s NOT Trump. It’s Joe Biden, so no one gives a fuck.

I just love the way you make up a scenario, then rant about people not getting outraged about it. Fantasize much?

I didn’t make up the footage shown in the video and it’s true no one cares about it so not sure what you’re talking about. I’m pointing out media bias with the incredibly slim hope one of the Trump haters will have a moment of clarity and realize I have a point—that if this was Trump kissing and touching on little girls his haters’ brains would explode and the media would use it against him in every way possible.

No, you made up the scenario of pedophilia. I don't know if Trump ever did a photo op with the families of incoming pols. But I do know that in comparison Joe Biden never said his daughter is HOT and if he were not related he would date her, at least not on national TV.

Yes, someone else brought that up even though it has nothing to do with this... I wonder why that would be?

All I’m doing is pointing out the double standard and thank you for adding to this point by essentially proclaiming, “B-b-b-b-but TRUMP!” If this were Trump instead of Biden you’d be disgusted. Perhaps you are disgusted, but you can’t break from your “Must hate Trump no matter what” chains.

Book, you are under the mistaken impression that I am hypnotized into disliking Trump. Allow me to assure you that there is nothing hypnotic about it. Every day he re-affirms my belief that he is wrong, wrong, wrong for America and I voluntarily thoughtfully dislike his Presidency. I don't care that he has an ego problem, that he can't keep his junk in his knickers outside his home, that he is wealthy and scams friend and foe alike, or that he lies with nearly every breath if he is NOT President. But he IS, and I care and I dislike his term in office intensely, no hypnosis needed.

Can you IMAGINE the hysteria?!?!? I can see the headlines now...

“Video Footage Shows Pedophile Trump Can’t Keep His Hands To Himself”

“Disguised As Affection, Child Sex Predator Trump Grooms Prepubescent Females”

“Pervert Trump Uses Photo Sessions To Give Into His Hankering For Young Girls - Even Next To The Parents He Can’t Stop Himself!”

Please don’t bombard the board with right-wing sites calling out Biden’s behavior here. It’s not even close to the same as how the TDS sufferers of the citizenry and media would use this as an opportunity to destroy the president. And we’d have posters here (I won’t list any names but we all know who) insisting he’s a pedophile and using that as fodder to further condemn Trump voters.

But it’s NOT Trump. It’s Joe Biden, so no one gives a fuck.

I just love the way you make up a scenario, then rant about people not getting outraged about it. Fantasize much?

I didn’t make up the footage shown in the video and it’s true no one cares about it so not sure what you’re talking about. I’m pointing out media bias with the incredibly slim hope one of the Trump haters will have a moment of clarity and realize I have a point—that if this was Trump kissing and touching on little girls his haters’ brains would explode and the media would use it against him in every way possible.

No, you made up the scenario of pedophilia. I don't know if Trump ever did a photo op with the families of incoming pols. But I do know that in comparison Joe Biden never said his daughter is HOT and if he were not related he would date her, at least not on national TV.

Yes, someone else brought that up even though it has nothing to do with this... I wonder why that would be?

All I’m doing is pointing out the double standard and thank you for adding to this point by essentially proclaiming, “B-b-b-b-but TRUMP!” If this were Trump instead of Biden you’d be disgusted. Perhaps you are disgusted, but you can’t break from your “Must hate Trump no matter what” chains.

Book, you are under the mistaken impression that I am hypnotized into disliking Trump. Allow me to assure you that there is nothing hypnotic about it. Every day he re-affirms my belief that he is wrong, wrong, wrong for America and I voluntarily thoughtfully dislike his Presidency. I don't care that he has an ego problem, that he can't keep his junk in his knickers outside his home, that he is wealthy and scams friend and foe alike, or that he lies with nearly every breath if he is NOT President. But he IS, and I care and I dislike his term in office intensely, no hypnosis needed.

If you pay regular attention to the media there’s no way you’re not influenced not to like him.

Did you watch the video? Is Joe getting a little too cozy with these girls, or are you gonna deflect again and can you explain why the lefty media that lambastes Trump over every little infraction (even if there’s no proof and no matter how minor) would ignore this vice president’s seeming inability to keep his hands to himself? If that was your daughter he was touching would you not care because Trump said his daughter’s hot? How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Forum List

Back