Let’s pretend this was Trump...

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA

Can you IMAGINE the hysteria?!?!? I can see the headlines now...

“Video Footage Shows Pedophile Trump Can’t Keep His Hands To Himself”

“Disguised As Affection, Child Sex Predator Trump Grooms Prepubescent Females”

“Pervert Trump Uses Photo Sessions To Give Into His Hankering For Young Girls - Even Next To The Parents He Can’t Stop Himself!”

Please don’t bombard the board with right-wing sites calling out Biden’s behavior here. It’s not even close to the same as how the TDS sufferers of the citizenry and media would use this as an opportunity to destroy the president. And we’d have posters here (I won’t list any names but we all know who) insisting he’s a pedophile and using that as fodder to further condemn Trump voters.

But it’s NOT Trump. It’s Joe Biden, so no one gives a fuck.

Yeah, there is a double standard that can’t be denied

Trump is NOT a part of Deep State and Joe Bides is, no wonder all Deep State puppets have been screaming about Trump and remain silent about Joe and other DS puppets (like Hillary numerous crimes and collusions with foreign [Muslim] countries, for example).

I don't recall Biden being sued for child rape like Trump has or saying on national TV he would like to have sex with his daughter like Trump. The question is why do you support a perv?

Last edited:
I don't recall Biden being sued for child rape like Trump has or saying on national TV he would like to date his daughter like Trump. The question is why do you support a perv?

upload_2018-8-11_12-5-57.gif

Case and point. Try watching the video imagining it’s Trump instead of Biden, then expose the hypocrisy we all know is there. Otherwise please get lost. I’ve no patience for your excuses, but nice try at deflection.

The modern, radicalized American Left has and will condone any amoral behavior to take a victory. Doesn't the devil operate in much the same vein? Coming at us like a flaming saint-sinner excusing away his own hellfire by pointing out the flaws in our own behavior for the purpose of inspiring guilt which inspires doubt which throws us off our certainty of the difference between right and wrong. The official Democrat line is, "Your guy is corrupt, so our guy can be as corrupt and hellishly psycho-circus as it takes to win." That's some far out evil right there, oh yeah.

I don't recall Biden being sued for child rape like Trump has or saying on national TV he would like to have sex his daughter like Trump. The question is why do you support a perv?

I don’t recall Trump putting his hands and lips all over prepubescent girls... that was Joe Biden and bc it was Joe Biden no one cares and no one will ever care.

I don't recall Biden being sued for child rape like Trump has or saying on national TV he would like to have sex his daughter like Trump. The question is why do you support a perv?

I don’t recall Trump putting his hands and lips all over prepubescent girls... that was Joe Biden and bc it was Joe Biden no one cares and no one will ever care.

Sooooo, incest is fine with you?

“Pervert Trump Uses Photo Sessions To Give Into His Hankering For Young Girls - Even Next To The Parents He Can’t Stop Himself!”

Please don’t bombard the board with right-wing sites calling out Biden’s behavior here. It’s not even close to the same as how the TDS sufferers of the citizenry and media would use this as an opportunity to destroy the president. And we’d have posters here (I won’t list any names but we all know who) insisting he’s a pedophile and using that as fodder to further condemn Trump voters.

I just love the way you make up a scenario, then rant about people not getting outraged about it. Fantasize much?

Sooooo, incest is fine with you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bye.

I just love the way you make up a scenario, then rant about people not getting outraged about it. Fantasize much?

I didn’t make up the footage shown in the video and it’s true no one cares about it so not sure what you’re talking about. I’m pointing out media bias with the incredibly slim hope one of the Trump haters will have a moment of clarity and realize I have a point—that if this was Trump kissing and touching on little girls his haters’ brains would explode and the media would use it against him in every way possible.

Geesus, Biden shows some affection to girl and you go all ballistic. Meanwhile the perv in chief, the cavorter of prostitutes, an accused child rapist, a man who admits he flirts with incest, sits in the Oval Office. Yeah, when you have nothing you have to trash a decent man like Biden so you all feel better about supporting a perp like Trump. What a friggin' disgrace.

How easily can men be psychologically paralyzed by powerful figures.:eek-52:

Q. Looks like an Alpha ritual of domination, are all his male subordinates that passive and low on energy?

I didn’t make up the footage shown in the video and it’s true no one cares about it so not sure what you’re talking about. I’m pointing out media bias with the incredibly slim hope one of the Trump haters will have a moment of clarity and realize I have a point—that if this was Trump kissing and touching on little girls his haters’ brains would explode and the media would use it against him in every way possible.

No, you made up the scenario of pedophilia. I don't know if Trump ever did a photo op with the families of incoming pols. But I do know that in comparison Joe Biden never said his daughter is HOT and if he were not related he would date her, at least not on national TV.

Geesus, Biden shows some affection to girl and you go all ballistic. Meanwhile the perv in chief, the cavorter of prostitutes, an accused child rapist, a man who admits he flirts with incest, sits in the Oval Office. Yeah, when you have nothing you have to trash a decent man like Biden so you all feel better about supporting a perp like Trump. What a friggin' disgrace.
JohnLaw, I have just come to realize we are presenting an opposing argument to a bunch of mindless Orcs whose only mission in life is to protect Sauruman Trump. We should leave now.

No, you made up the scenario of pedophilia. I don't know if Trump ever did a photo op with the families of incoming pols. But I do know that in comparison Joe Biden never said his daughter is HOT and if he were not related he would date her, at least not on national TV.

There's a big difference between SAYING inappropriate things that make people chuckle, and actually DOING those things to other families on camera.

You guys invent micro-expressions to shut people-off, and run for safe spaces when You can't handle what people say.
Yet when presented with rape on camera You guys turn into hypnotized sheeple who see nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Yes, someone else brought that up even though it has nothing to do with this... I wonder why that would be?

All I’m doing is pointing out the double standard and thank you for adding to this point by essentially proclaiming, “B-b-b-b-but TRUMP!” If this were Trump instead of Biden you’d be disgusted. Perhaps you are disgusted, but you can’t break from your “Must hate Trump no matter what” chains.

Forum List

Back