Let's play "Let's Make a Deal"...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Let's see Romney and Obama play "Let's Make a Deal." At 12 noon on such and such a date, Romney will release all of his past tax records and at the same time Obama will release all of his college transcripts and a copy of his real birth certificate.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Let's see Romney and Obama play "Let's Make a Deal." At 12 noon on such and such a date, Romney will release all of his past tax records and at the same time Obama will release all of his college transcripts and a copy of his real birth certificate.:lol:

Not going to happen. Democrats seem to think How someone made their Money, is way more important that than how they did in School when determining who should be president.

Of course if a Rich Democrat Venture Capitalist(which there are actually more than you would think)was running, they would not make a fuss about looking at their Taxes, but would probably want to see their Opponents College Transcripts.

I love the excuses they use. On one hand they Rightly point out that Most Candidates release Several Years of Taxes, Then fail to point out the Most also Release their Grades.

One guys excuse the other day, "it's a matter of Privacy"

LOL I mean WHAT dude is running for President of the United states and you say asking for their Grades is a Violation of Privacy, but asking for Many Years of tax Returns is not?

Still trying to wrap my head around that logic.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to finally find out how Obama, whom so many try to convince us was raised in near poverty, managed to end up at Occidental, Columbia and then Harvard.

Forum List

Back