Lets play compare and contrast

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Who said it ? which progressive ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SQrNpkd29o]YouTube - progressive 1.wmv[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDSz8h6cqhc]YouTube - progressives 2.wmv[/ame]

You actually expect us to watch Glenn Beck??

I'd rather poke my eyes out with dull pencils

Well, actually, he presented some very interesting FACTS.

You just choose to ignore them because of who presented them.

Please tell me why you do not "believe" Beck. Please offer me any proof that what he states as fact is not fact.

I know his competitors have tried, but failed miserbly. They would love to call him a liar, but they can not come up with anythingthe syas that is not true.

The White House tried as well.

Remember Van Jones? Beck said...and I quote...well...paraphrase...

'Jones is an admitted communist who is a believer that 9-11 was an isnide job and is a true believer in spreading the wealth. Yet the White house has appointed him as the green czar.'

The White House response?

"Van Jones was not appointed as the Green Czar. That is a title the press gave him".....

Really? That was the only thing the White House was ablke to consider a mistruth in what Beck said?

So please...I dare you.....cite me one of his "other" lies.

Shame, because you can be quite open minded.... I know this because I've seen evidence of it. Watch the clips. I promise your brain will not explode. Nothing bad will happen to you by watching a couple of clips. You might even learn something.

Shame, because you can be quite open minded.... I know this because I've seen evidence of it. Watch the clips. I promise your brain will not explode. Nothing bad will happen to you by watching a couple of clips. You might even learn something.

Yeah but when you've seen one.......

View attachment 9334

You can lead a liberal to information, but you cannot make him think!

That is for those that refuse to listen to Beck. And why do they refuse? Oh because he's a _____ (insert insulting description here). In other words, liberals won't listen to the message because of who the messenger is. They have a word for people like that.

Yeah but when you've seen one.......

View attachment 9334

Ive seen more than one of your posts.

I think the Beck problem is , it makes people uncomfortable to hear something new, that they know that will not be able to disprove, so they have to dismiss, it so they cant wander bravely on in indestructible ignorance.

Rightwinger open-minded? :lol:

Rightwinger open-minded? :lol:

He has been, once or twice. Pity that he chooses ignorance rather than view the clips and make an informed comment. I put this down to fear - what if Beck is right and rightwinger can't disprove what Beck says!!! I can only presume that rightwinger is scared of the facts.

Us? Do you have a hamster in your pocket or something?

Go ahead and watch; it won't hurt, I promise (even in the case of the hamster or whatever......).

Rightwinger open-minded?
Why does he call himself 'rightwinger?' Another Jake, I suppose. LOL!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back