Let's Play a Joke on DU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I've got a killer one. I've seen it work on many video game boards and these guys are just the sort to buy into something like this.

First, we need a few people who can make accounts on the page. I already have one and have not been banned (wow!).

Next, I post something outrageous and untrue about President Bush, like stuff about how he was actually behind the 9/11 attacks. I then give very nonspecific instructions about how to find the info. Something that's hard to follow and impossible to confirm if you've done it right.

After a little time has past (about 1/2-1 hr.) some of the other people begin posting (with a good amount of space in between) that they found this information and are shocked at how even Bush (have to play to their mentality) could actually do something like this. Mutter a few lines about getting this out to the general public and grounds for impeachment. That oughta get their attention.

The last step is just to sit back and watch the fireworks.

I've planted fake easter eggs, cheats and exploits in video game forums this way, and it works wonders. Anyone willing to give it a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back