Let's order a pizza.

Interesting little video. It may not be too far from reality, and getting closer all of the time.

http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

What is wrong with having a nanny state? Why, you should not worry if you have done nothing wrong, and keep up on your health, keep your credit cards paid off, and live in a safe and clean area with lots of trees and Jelly beans!!

So, what gives? Why do you want to risk dying from fatty foods, live with impotenece and inhabit a dangerous area.

ACLU--their double lib views are hysterical!!

After the GOP supported FUBARs of the last eight years, why should anyone listen to you fellows? Your fellow proved himself to be a clueless incompetant in all fields of endevour. What you fear the most is that Obama may actually be able to clean up the godawful mess left ol' Bushie.

After the GOP supported FUBARs of the last eight years, why should anyone listen to you fellows? Your fellow proved himself to be a clueless incompetant in all fields of endevour. What you fear the most is that Obama may actually be able to clean up the godawful mess left ol' Bushie.

Why should anyone listen to you??? You keep saying Bush was clueless, and incompetant. Fact is that he did spend too much, but also, he wasn't incompetant as you suggest, and he wasn't clueless. Fact is that Obama is putting Bush to shame as far as his incompetant clueless spending. Can you show everyone Old Rocks where spending our way out of a recession has worked? I've asked this from you before...and I never got a response. I'll try one more time. One other thing you just keep failing to admit Old Rocks is that there was a congress and a senate with your type of left wing hacks that helped Bush get into the recession. Let's not forget that it was Clinton that was part of this mix. You are no more than just a left wind nut old rocks..no more, no less.

Why don't you just say you don't have anything intelligent to say. Shall we start with you moron sheeple Democrats allowing the media to choose your candidate? Or move on to his spending more now in less than 90 days than Bush did in 8 years?

Fear Obama coming out clean? We're just hoping there's something left to salvage by the time he's done. And no, NO Republican has been anywhere near as clueless and incompetent as this administration and more importantly, as it pertains to YOU, Democrat voters.

You dolts haven't got clue 1. You refuse to look at what YOUR boy is doing. You'll just keep on spewing out the rhetoric and pretending everything's rosy. Like your pointless post above. Fact is, this administration GREATLY resembles the Third Reich.

Why should anyone listen to you??? You keep saying Bush was clueless, and incompetant. Fact is that he did spend too much, but also, he wasn't incompetant as you suggest, and he wasn't clueless. Fact is that Obama is putting Bush to shame as far as his incompetant clueless spending. Can you show everyone Old Rocks where spending our way out of a recession has worked? I've asked this from you before...and I never got a response. I'll try one more time. One other thing you just keep failing to admit Old Rocks is that there was a congress and a senate with your type of left wing hacks that helped Bush get into the recession. Let's not forget that it was Clinton that was part of this mix. You are no more than just a left wind nut old rocks..no more, no less.

Shit, Obama is putting Carter to shame, nevermind Bush.

This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. It is an issue of the government, and private industry as well, prying into personal matters. It is an issue of liberty, and who gets to make our personal decisions, us or someone else. Neither party has a shred of credibility when it comes to protecting individual liberties. That is the job of those in control of the government, ie, us.

There is no way that the founding fathers could have foreseen or even comprehended the capability of technology to keep track of every minute detail of our lives, but they did understand the tyranny that can come from an overly powerful government. They knew that liberty would require constant vigilance.

Forum List

Back