Lets open our government back up

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Lets open our government back up for the sake of our nation.
1. For the 800,000 innocent people that are going without. EVEN if you believe that these people are part of BIG government, you just can't throw them on the street without a jobs program. Unless you're a heartless gull.

2. The cdc, nasa or dozens of other departments are important to our nations health and edge on this planet.

3. People want to visit our national parks

None of these people deserve to be screwed over because of the ACA. This is a crack of shit....I pray that sanity will return.

Let us pray that we can continue to shine as a power for a long time. The tea party isn't helping that.

1. For the 800,000 innocent people that are going without. EVEN if you believe that these people are part of BIG government, you just can't throw them on the street without a jobs program. Unless you're a heartless gull.

2. The cdc, nasa or dozens of other departments are important to our nations health and edge on this planet.

None of these people deserve to be screwed over because of the ACA. This is a crack of shit....I pray that sanity will return.

Let us pray that we can continue to shine as a power for a long time. The tea party isn't helping that.

Man....you can't get through a few seconds of clear thought without remembering to toss some meat to your pals.

Restoring sanity would be to stop the runaway spending, not resuming it.

1384261_10151714130997971_590826241_n.jpg

Nah, let's leave it locked down for now

-Geaux

There is no "runaway" spending.

The $1.5 trillion yearly deficits we were left by George W. Bush and the Republicans have been cut in half.

This year alone there have been two months where the country has finished in surplus.

We're actually on the right track, but because Republicans hate Obamacare, we should take it out on the Mount Rushmore employees whose job it is to take money from tourists so that our country can create revenue to pay the people who operate such sites.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

The $1.5 trillion yearly deficits we were left by George W. Bush and the Republicans have been cut in half.

This year alone there have been two months where the country has finished in surplus.

We're actually on the right track, but because Republicans hate Obamacare, we should take it out on the Mount Rushmore employees whose job it is to take money from tourists so that our country can create revenue to pay the people who operate such sites.

And printing 85 billion of month (which they can't stop) of funny money has nothing to do with it?

-Geaux

Do you actually believe the bullshit you post?

I disagree. We should tell Washington to triple federal spending.
The democrats would agree. They would make speeches claiming the economy depends on enlarging the scope of government.

nope. let's simply wait and see.
what will happen.

Cut the bullshit.
What you posted has not one scintilla of truth to it.

If you want to cut why not cut the military to 600 billion and welfare like food stamps, unemployment back a few years.

No I am not talking about hurting people but a slow movement towards these goals. They're far bigger money sinks then nasa, cdc, fda, and our national parks by far.

What's the use of a big military if we're not going to invest into the science? North korea and saddam had big militaries too.

It's deeper than just hating health care. They hate having a black president and they are trying to teach the country a "lesson". Vote black and we will bring down the country.

It's deeper than just hating health care. They hate having a black president and they are trying to teach the country a "lesson". Vote black and we will bring down the country.

I don't think it is a racial issue...Just a issue of wanting liberatianism and no government...

Not going to work.

First of all, the federal government should not be an employment agency. Let's go a step further and consider laying off non-essential workers for four months out of every year and if it works put non essential federal workers on part time like Walmart.

And printing 85 billion of month (which they can't stop) of funny money has nothing to do with it?

-Geaux
With statements like that, I wouldn't even reply to it. Obviously, the haze of some narcotic clouds the vision and does not allow for clear thought or sight.

Forum List

Back