Let’s Not Panic Over Romney’s Defeat

It sounds crazy to a person that hasn't an open enough mind to see things from a different perspective. But then again that's why you are what you are. Everything I said was obvious and you have no answers for the questions that arise from them. But being the kind of person you are you have to ignore quite a lot to support Democrats.

Obamacare is only designed to provide insurance for roughly 30 million people. I guess you missed that part.

The rest of the law is designed to force a product down our throats that simply sucks in comparison to the ones we had before the law was signed. Explain how forcing people to buy insurance helps them or improves the economy.

Well, for starters, it brings the cost of insurance and medical costs under control, as everyone else isn't subsidizing the uninsured when they do get sick.

My opinion, ObamaCare didn't go far enough. Countries with single payer spendless than we do, they live longer and have lower infant mortality rates.

No they didn't.

Um, yeah, actually, they did. Prohibition was a PROFOUND failure that most of you guys never seem to want to learn from.

Prohibition was stongly enforced and many were jailed during that period for violating it. You really are ignorant of US history, aren't you?

"many"?

Define many...

They didn't even get Al Capone on Bootlegging. They got him on Income Tax Evasion.

Prohibition WAS a failure. Even the Cato Institute admits as much.

Alcohol Prohibition Was a Failure | Mark Thornton | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Although consumption of alcohol fell at the beginning of Prohibition, it subsequently increased. Alcohol became more dangerous to consume; crime increased and became "organized"; the court and prison systems were stretched to the breaking point; and corruption of public officials was rampant. No measurable gains were made in productivity or reduced absenteeism. Prohibition removed a significant source of tax revenue and greatly increased government spending. It led many drinkers to switch to opium, marijuana, patent medicines, cocaine, and other dangerous substances that they would have been unlikely to encounter in the absence of Prohibition.

Those results are documented from a variety of sources, most of which, ironically, are the work of supporters of Prohibition--most economists and social scientists supported it. Their findings make the case against Prohibition that much stronger.[2]

[

Oppressing the people is forcing them to buy a product they don't want, spying on them through the phone lines in their Twitter accounts and their Facebook pages, suing them because they won't go union, taking over their businesses or forcing them out of business using the IRS and EPA as your agents.

I'm going to ignore most of your crazy talk... but I'm still wondering who these people are who don't want to buy health insurance who are being oppressed.

Frankly, I feel I'm being oppressed having to carry them when they show up at an emergency room.

It sounds crazy to a person that hasn't an open enough mind to see things from a different perspective. But then again that's why you are what you are. Everything I said was obvious and you have no answers for the questions that arise from them. But being the kind of person you are you have to ignore quite a lot to support Democrats.

Obamacare is only designed to provide insurance for roughly 30 million people. I guess you missed that part.

The rest of the law is designed to force a product down our throats that simply sucks in comparison to the ones we had before the law was signed. Explain how forcing people to buy insurance helps them or improves the economy.

That is simply not true. Why are you so consistently dishonest. I know that you can name three improvements to everyone's health care plans that are in the law. In addition, you are unable to name three disadvantages that people who previously had insurance must accept as a result of the law.

This is the kinda stuff to really worry about..:eusa_eh:

AIG IN FACTS
● THE BIG STORY: $101.3 BILLION LAUNDERED THRU AIG to pay other U.S. and FOREIGN banks (some big Obama donors).
● THE DISTRACTION: $165 MILLION AIG BONUSES allowed by the so-called Stimulus bill
● THE REAL AGENDA: PRECEDENTS & EXPANSION BY GOVERNMENT
The government and the media want Americans to focus on the $165 millions in contractual bonuses AIG gave to their employees.
They fail to mention: The bonus loophole was inserted by Democrat Senator Chris Dodd in the so-called Stimulus bill.

They fail to mention: $101.3 Billion bailout money has been laundered thru AIG to pay special interest firms. We are failing to focus on the big picture: Politicians are creating precedent for government confiscations and expansion – all financed with our taxpayer money.

AIG BONUSES TO POLITICIANS
Democrats received 68% of AIG’s contributions for the 2008 elections.
#1 AIG RECIPIENT: DEMOCRAT BARACK OBAMA
Democrat Barack Obama● Obama & leaders in Congress rammed the “Stimulus” bill thru Congress not allowing enough time to read the bill and opening the chance for problems like AIG’s bonuses.
● Obama’s most generous donors include many of the companies that received bailout money.

AIG & OBAMA: Laundering Our Money? « FactReal

This is the kinda stuff to really worry about..:eusa_eh:

AIG IN FACTS
● THE BIG STORY: $101.3 BILLION LAUNDERED THRU AIG to pay other U.S. and FOREIGN banks (some big Obama donors).
● THE DISTRACTION: $165 MILLION AIG BONUSES allowed by the so-called Stimulus bill
● THE REAL AGENDA: PRECEDENTS & EXPANSION BY GOVERNMENT
The government and the media want Americans to focus on the $165 millions in contractual bonuses AIG gave to their employees.
They fail to mention: The bonus loophole was inserted by Democrat Senator Chris Dodd in the so-called Stimulus bill.

They fail to mention: $101.3 Billion bailout money has been laundered thru AIG to pay special interest firms. We are failing to focus on the big picture: Politicians are creating precedent for government confiscations and expansion – all financed with our taxpayer money.

AIG BONUSES TO POLITICIANS
Democrats received 68% of AIG’s contributions for the 2008 elections.
#1 AIG RECIPIENT: DEMOCRAT BARACK OBAMA
Democrat Barack Obama● Obama & leaders in Congress rammed the “Stimulus” bill thru Congress not allowing enough time to read the bill and opening the chance for problems like AIG’s bonuses.
● Obama’s most generous donors include many of the companies that received bailout money.

AIG & OBAMA: Laundering Our*Money? « FactReal

Yes, but if you donate to Democrat causes or tell everyone you should be taxed more that gives you a Get Out Of Jail Free card.

With great difficulty, and in the end Prohibition failed as the people would not accept it.

That is the message of women in America to our Republicans: they won't accept our platform.

Oh, yes, they did, despite attempts to enforce it, or the amendment would not have been done away with.

The American people then, as the American people now with abortion restrictions, simply won't accept it.

No they didn't.

Prohibition laws were enforced.

Well, for starters, it brings the cost of insurance and medical costs under control, as everyone else isn't subsidizing the uninsured when they do get sick.

My opinion, ObamaCare didn't go far enough. Countries with single payer spendless than we do, they live longer and have lower infant mortality rates.

Obamacare is intentionally driving the costs up forcing us to have to rely eventually on a single-payer system. In the meantime people will be suffering for years under the yoke that Obamacare places over our heads. It's why so many asked for waivers.

Why does Obama want a single-payer system in the first place?

Because Obama wants to control health care in America.

He also wants to control energy and business. Unless he's stopped a lot of people will literally die in this struggle against oppressive government. Die waiting for their benefits to kick in. Die from ever increasing medical costs. Forced to decide between treatment or just taking a pain pill. Forced to decide whether to eat or buy pain pills.

Does Obama care?

Fuck no.

Obamacare is intentionally driving the costs up forcing us to have to rely eventually on a single-payer system. In the meantime people will be suffering for years under the yoke that Obamacare places over our heads. It's why so many asked for waivers.

Why does Obama want a single-payer system in the first place?

Because Obama wants to control health care in America.

He also wants to control energy and business. Unless he's stopped a lot of people will literally die in this struggle against oppressive government. Die waiting for their benefits to kick in. Die from ever increasing medical costs. Forced to decide between treatment or just taking a pain pill. Forced to decide whether to eat or buy pain pills.

Does Obama care?

Fuck no.
The annual rate of inflation has been flatenning for four years now, not being forced up.

BHO does not care about controlling the health system, but conservatives like Mud do, so they can fortunes of denying care and coverage to the ill.

Such people want "a lot of people [to] literally die in this struggle against oppressive government. Die waiting for their benefits to kick in. Die from ever increasing medical costs. Forced to decide between treatment or just taking a pain pill. Forced to decide whether to eat or buy pain pills."

Those type of people should be careful for what they wish.

I find it interesting that Liberals believe it would be so easy for Conservatives to change their principles to win elections.
Irony can be pretty ironic.

The Loons are willing to throw decades of conservative values away in order to get someone with an R by his name in the WH, even if he is a Lunatic. You call that prostitution.

I find it interesting that Liberals believe it would be so easy for Conservatives to change their principles to win elections.
Irony can be pretty ironic.

The Loons are willing to throw decades of conservative values away in order to get someone with an R by his name in the WH, even if he is a Lunatic. You call that prostitution.

And that is putting it charitably.

The American Spectator : Let

First of all, Romney ran a damned good race. He was up in the polls by as much as 7 points (Gallup) going into the last week. Where he got sandbagged was Hurricane Sandy. The storm captured the nation's attention and pushed the election off the front page. It gave President Obama a chance to act presidential (with vague memories of President George Bush Jr.'s initial inaction on Hurricane Katrina reverberating in the background) and to shake hands with Chris Christie. Now I don't fault Christie either and don't see any nefarious plot to maneuver for 2016. A governor has to act on behalf of his state. Parts of New Jersey were devastated, and if Christie had snubbed Obama, it would have put thousands of his constituents in immediate danger -- and been interpreted as his fault as well.

Romneys polling numbers jumped when he dumped the TeaTards and moved to the center

Lesson to be learned
Those tards are now rabid Trump supporters. Lesson not learned.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The American Spectator : Let

First of all, Romney ran a damned good race. He was up in the polls by as much as 7 points (Gallup) going into the last week. Where he got sandbagged was Hurricane Sandy. The storm captured the nation's attention and pushed the election off the front page. It gave President Obama a chance to act presidential (with vague memories of President George Bush Jr.'s initial inaction on Hurricane Katrina reverberating in the background) and to shake hands with Chris Christie. Now I don't fault Christie either and don't see any nefarious plot to maneuver for 2016. A governor has to act on behalf of his state. Parts of New Jersey were devastated, and if Christie had snubbed Obama, it would have put thousands of his constituents in immediate danger -- and been interpreted as his fault as well.

Romneys polling numbers jumped when he dumped the TeaTards and moved to the center

Lesson to be learned
Those tards are now rabid Trump supporters. Lesson not learned.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yepp.

Forum List

Back