Let's not forget...

Combining those two statements makes you idiotic.

Yes, I think they they have just as much right to nukes as we do---but I doubt Jillian would agree.

And America would be obliterated because Iran might have nukes?. my, my, you have some imagination.

Is your name perhaps "Chicken Little?"
Its clear you suffer from dementia. You believe the opposition should possess weapons that can kill Americans.
Your parents must be so proud.

Its clear you suffer from dementia. You believe the opposition should possess weapons that can kill Americans.

Tsk tsk...shouldn't you be, by your own standard...

1) Not insulting people
2) Trying to listen to other peoples opinions?

tsk tsk boyo.

Now that is funny. I'm 78, and both my parents have been dead for the past 20 years. Apparently you think it is OK for us to have weapons that can kill them. but that's different Right?

you are a hypocritical Chick Little.

I see Larkinn has no new material, just the same old "I know you are but what am i?"

anyway, its ridiculous to assume that our gov't orchestrated such a tragedy.
So far, the left has not provided proof of their accusations.
The tinfoil crowd never lets truth get in their way.

Now that is funny. I'm 78, and both my parents have been dead for the past 20 years. Apparently you think it is OK for us to have weapons that can kill them. but that's different Right?

I do think its ok for us to kill the opposition.
Y'know, for a 78 y.o., you sound like a 16 y.o. ,using emotion instead of logic.
Tell me why America should not defend itself?

grabs popcorn...

Comparing our having weapons to Insane religious leaders is ignorance at its finest.

Other then to end a world war and save millions of American and japanese lives, tell me when we have used nuclear weapons since 1945? Iran on the other hand has a leader and a Parliment that openly demands the eradication of Israel. They openly fund terrorists to kill Israelis. They have missiles capable of reaching israel. Their leader has proclaimed Israel will cease to exsist.

Yup that is a safe country to allow nukes. JUST like the US indeed.

I do think its ok for us to kill the opposition.
Y'know, for a 78 y.o., you sound like a 16 y.o. ,using emotion instead of logic.
Tell me why America should not defend itself?

grabs popcorn...
The logic is that neither of us should have nukes We shoulkdn't be killing each other. and that is not emotion. that is common sense. of which you appear to used up your supply.

Refusing Iran the posession of nukes is NOt defending ourselves.

The logic is that neither of us should have nukes We shoulkdn't be killing each other. and that is not emotion. that is common sense. of which you appear to used up your supply.

Refusing Iran the posession of nukes is NOt defending ourselves.
aw, the "lets love everyone" approach. If we had that mindset during WW2, we would be speaking Japanese or German.

No, you sure as hell did NOT serve in the military or else you would agree that a country has every right to defend itself.

I am done with you.

aw, the "lets love everyone" approach. If we had that mindset during WW2, we would be speaking Japanese or German.

No, you sure as hell did NOT serve in the military or else you would agree that a country has every right to defend itself.

I am done with you.
Yep, I was discharged as a T/Sgt in 1958, but you don't have to beleive that. However, I agree that every nation have the right to defend itself, but not to make war OR DEMANDS on other nations. That is NOT defense.

I don't think you are done with me, unless you take the cowards way out and put me on Ignore.

Yep, I was discharged as a T/Sgt in 1958, but you don't have to beleive that. However, I agree that every nation have the right to defend itself, but not to make war OR DEMANDS on other nations. That is NOT defense.

what demands did we impose on anyone?
Give me a list.
btw, thanks for finally agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back