Lets not forget the real victims here

Are you saying Moslems aren't be innocent Americans?

That's about the only coherent bit I can get out of your disgusting rant.

:eusa_sick: :disbelief:

Here, maybe this will help with your reading comprehension problems?

Well, that explains a lot. No wonder I can't understand your gibberish. Did you even try the program?

But back to the point: Are you saying Moslems aren't be innocent Americans?

Folks like Jeny don't believe Muslims CAN be 'American'.
In fact, if you aren't like Jeny, you aren't a true 'American'.

Here, maybe this will help with your reading comprehension problems?

Well, that explains a lot. No wonder I can't understand your gibberish. Did you even try the program?

Don't put words in my mouth you knuckledragging, mouthbreathing, hypocritcal fuckwit.

:eusa_naughty:

ETA: Looks like I've got my own personal stalker here. Of your 76 whole posts, 75 of them have been targeted personal attacks on me (an exaggeration of the numbers, but not off by far). Nice stuff, dipwad. I promise you that you will be *very* bored if you continue posting in that vein. I don't match wits with the witless. :D

Last edited:
I don't give a rats ass about what anyo0nes religion is. But when that religion is killing innocent Americans, Unarmed and Innocent. Well that's when I say we need racial or religious profiling. This is the second time that an American Muslim in the US Military has attacked their fellow soldiers. We need a way to prevent this from happening again. And I don't care about being PC with it and certainly do not care about "ant-Islamic Backlash".

I guess maybe they need to start policing their own a bit.

And those punks on that Video; had I walked down that street I probably would have spent a few days in jail.

Good post and I agree.

Further your last line is huge!

If the Muslim community in the United States is truly upset and outraged by the acts of the fanatics, then why are they not reporting them out of their own places of worship and communities?

They can speak on TV until they are blue in the face, but, the proof is in the actions. I have yet to see real action.

It's time this nation accept things for what they are and stop dancing around tough issues like this.

Mike

They pay taxes.

They work hard.

They feed their families.

They breath free air.

The average everyday Muslim American has no more of an obligation to prove a damn thing to you then anyone else.

Because someone else that they don't know who calls themselves a "muslim" like they do does something, now you want them to go out of their way to prove that they're "loyal citizens". So much for small government.:lol: Let's put a damn dog tag on them all while we're at it. Liberty my ass. These are American citizens. They cannot be held accountable for people's actions that they don't know at all. Just like Catholics can't be held accountable for the IRA and whites can't be held accountable for the Neo-Nazis.

YOU are part of the problem.

Don't put words in my mouth you knuckledragging, mouthbreathing, hypocritcal fuckwit.

ETA: Looks like I've got my own personal stalker here. Of your 76 whole posts, 75 of them have been targeted personal attacks on me (an exaggeration of the numbers, but not off by far). Nice stuff, dipwad. I promise you that you will be *very* bored if you continue posting in that vein. I don't match wits with the witless. :D

Report his ass to Gunny. Although seeing as your not on any of the mods favorite list that might be pointless.

Report his ass to Gunny. Although seeing as your not on any of the mods favorite list that might be pointless.

Oh, come on now.....name a Mod whose favorite list I am NOT on! I dareya.... ;) :D

Gunnyfuck LOVES my ass.... :D :cuckoo:

I don't give a rats ass about what anyo0nes religion is. But when that religion is killing innocent Americans, Unarmed and Innocent. Well that's when I say we need racial or religious profiling. This is the second time that an American Muslim in the US Military has attacked their fellow soldiers. We need a way to prevent this from happening again. And I don't care about being PC with it and certainly do not care about "ant-Islamic Backlash".

I guess maybe they need to start policing their own a bit.

And those punks on that Video; had I walked down that street I probably would have spent a few days in jail.

Good post and I agree.

Further your last line is huge!

If the Muslim community in the United States is truly upset and outraged by the acts of the fanatics, then why are they not reporting them out of their own places of worship and communities?

They can speak on TV until they are blue in the face, but, the proof is in the actions. I have yet to see real action.

It's time this nation accept things for what they are and stop dancing around tough issues like this.

Mike

Just because we have not seen the evidence of American Muslims reporting their own, does not mean they are not. It means that certain information is kep confidential. Think logically about it.... it is not better than they can report activity without the fear of that information being made public?

We have to appreciate that our security services don't tell us everything they know - with good reason.

From my perspective, I suspect that there have been quite a few incidents that have not come to fruition because American Muslims put their country first.

So....are you going to continue pissing on threads like an unhousebroken puppy and dodging questions...or, can you answer: can a Muslim be an innocent American?
If you can't back up your claims then it's a waste of time debating.

Your bigoted rants get tiresome and if you are going to "match wits" with the "big dogs" try to get beyond "fuckwit", "dipwad" and other words that make you look more like an alpha-wannabe-chihuahua pissing on furniture than a confident German Shepherd bitch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back