Lets not forget the real victims here

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
DHS Secretary warns that Fort Hood jihad must not be repeated -- no, wait...
You guessed it: her primary concern, like everyone else's, is guarding against that ever-threatening phantom, an "anti-Muslim backlash."

An Islamic jihadist murders thirteen Americans, and American officials rush to declare that they will do everything in their power to protect...Muslims. What's wrong with this picture?

"Fort Hood killer 'does not represent Muslims': American security chief," by Daniel Bardsley for The National, November 9 (thanks to all who sent this in):

ABU DHABI // The killing of 13 people by a Muslim psychiatrist at an American army base must not lead to the victimisation of Muslim Americans, the US secretary of homeland security has said.
On a visit to the capital, Janet Napolitano said grassroots efforts were vital to preserving relations between Muslim Americans and the wider community after Friday's shootings at Fort Hood in Texas.

"We object to, and do not believe, that anti-Muslim sentiment should emanate from this," she said. "This was an individual who does not represent the Muslim faith."

I wonder how Napolitano would answer Anwar al-Awlaki.

Describing the killings as "a terrible tragedy", Ms Napolitano said a civil rights and civil liberties directorate in her department aimed to "prevent everybody being painted with a broad brush".
She could have said something like this: "Describing the killings as 'a terrible massacre', Ms Napolitano said she aimed to "prevent such jihad attacks from ever happening again on American soil'".

"That work is ongoing and is part and parcel of how we view security," she said. "One of the things we'll do is make sure that we're reaching out to the state and local authorities within the US, because they often have better outreach to members of the Muslim community than we do." Ms Napolitano was speaking to female students at Zayed University, and took part in a private question-and-answer session with them.
She said her visit to the UAE was part of the "outreach" programme to the Muslim community by the US administration, one that included the June speech in Cairo by the US president, Barack Obama....

hasancard.jpg

Please note the SOA "soldier of allah" on the business cards Nidal Hassan passed out

"Nidal Hassan Did the Right Thing," by Anwar alAwlaki, November 9 (thanks to Axel):

Nidal Hassan is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people. This is a contradiction that many Muslims brush aside and just pretend that it doesn't exist. Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The US is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam. Its army is directly invading two Muslim countries and indirectly occupying the rest through its stooges.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhHYiWCm8Gs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - REVOLUTION MUSLIM STREET DAWAH: 06-11-2009[/ame]
Major Nidal Hasan M.D.

An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a preemptive* attack.

Get Well Soon Major Nidal

We Love You

We do NOT denounce this officer's actions,we do however apologize for the following acts committed by our country:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAvM-VWwhc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 'I honestly have no pity for them'[/ame]

I was shocked as any sensible human being did when I learned about the senseless, appalling and cowardly act of violence in Fort Hood. This horrific attack is a complete violation of Islamic law and norms and the perpetrator is no way representative of the Muslim people or the religion of Islam. God upholds the sanctity of life as a universal principle. "and do not kill one another, for God is indeed merciful unto you" says the Quran in (4:29). Islam views murder as both a crime punishable by law in this world and as major sin punishable in the Afterlife as well. Prophet Mohammad said, "The first cases to be decided among the people on the Day of Judgment will be those of blood-shed"
The Islam that we were taught in our youth is a religion that calls for peace and mercy. The first prophetic saying that is taught to a student of Islam is "Those who show mercy are shown mercy by the All-Merciful. Show mercy to those who are on earth and the One in the heavens will show mercy to you. What we have learnt about Islam has been taken from the clear, pristine, and scholarly understanding of the Quran, "O people we have created you from a single male and female and divided you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another." When God said "to know one another" He did not mean in order to kill one another. All religions have forbidden the killing of innocents. To kill an innocent human being is tantamount to killing the entire humanity.

Guest Voices: Egypt's Grand Mufti responds to Fort Hood shootings - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

DHS Secretary warns that Fort Hood jihad must not be repeated -- no, wait...
You guessed it: her primary concern, like everyone else's, is guarding against that ever-threatening phantom, an "anti-Muslim backlash."

An Islamic jihadist murders thirteen Americans, and American officials rush to declare that they will do everything in their power to protect...Muslims. What's wrong with this picture?

"Fort Hood killer 'does not represent Muslims': American security chief," by Daniel Bardsley for The National, November 9 (thanks to all who sent this in):

ABU DHABI // The killing of 13 people by a Muslim psychiatrist at an American army base must not lead to the victimisation of Muslim Americans, the US secretary of homeland security has said.
On a visit to the capital, Janet Napolitano said grassroots efforts were vital to preserving relations between Muslim Americans and the wider community after Friday's shootings at Fort Hood in Texas.

"We object to, and do not believe, that anti-Muslim sentiment should emanate from this," she said. "This was an individual who does not represent the Muslim faith."

I wonder how Napolitano would answer Anwar al-Awlaki.

Describing the killings as "a terrible tragedy", Ms Napolitano said a civil rights and civil liberties directorate in her department aimed to "prevent everybody being painted with a broad brush".
She could have said something like this: "Describing the killings as 'a terrible massacre', Ms Napolitano said she aimed to "prevent such jihad attacks from ever happening again on American soil'".

"That work is ongoing and is part and parcel of how we view security," she said. "One of the things we'll do is make sure that we're reaching out to the state and local authorities within the US, because they often have better outreach to members of the Muslim community than we do." Ms Napolitano was speaking to female students at Zayed University, and took part in a private question-and-answer session with them.
She said her visit to the UAE was part of the "outreach" programme to the Muslim community by the US administration, one that included the June speech in Cairo by the US president, Barack Obama....

hasancard.jpg

Please note the SOA "soldier of allah" on the business cards Nidal Hassan passed out

"Nidal Hassan Did the Right Thing," by Anwar alAwlaki, November 9 (thanks to Axel):

Nidal Hassan is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people. This is a contradiction that many Muslims brush aside and just pretend that it doesn't exist. Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The US is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam. Its army is directly invading two Muslim countries and indirectly occupying the rest through its stooges.

OMG.

"ant-Islamic Backlash".

If I hear that bullshit one more time, I think I'll puke!

What about AMERICANS? What about protecting INNOCENT AMERICANS from Islamist fucks like Hassan?

Why is it the Obama administration is doing back flips for the Moslems? I suspect very much that Obammy is protecting one of his own. That is what he's doing....and one day "his own" are going to force him to make some really horrific choices for this country. Choices that don't protect us....but cetainly *are* in the interests of all Moslems.

How disgusting we have an anti-American 5th columnist for a so-called President. (sickens me)

:eusa_sick: :disbelief:

Last edited:
janet napalitano is a stupid bitch, she was fail as governor and she is fail at her current gig. she has already stated who the real terrorists are in her worthless opinion...they would be those gun totaling conservatives she hates so much.

she should go see her hero hassan in the hospital and pray by his bedside.

sit down and relax boys, the demoncwats are in charge, they don't give a fuck about Americans.. remember? we don't torture! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG.

"ant-Islamic Backlash".

What about AMERICANS? What about protecting INNOCENT AMERICANS from Islamist fucks like Hassan?

Why is it the Obama administration is doing back flips for the Moslems? I suspect very much that Obammy is protecting one of his own. That is what he's doing....and one day "his own" are going to force him to make some really horrific choices for this country. Choices that don't protect us....but cetainly *are* in the interests of all Moslems.

How disgusting we have an anti-American 5th columnist for a so-called President. (sickens me)

Are you saying Moslems aren't be innocent Americans?

That's about the only coherent bit I can get out of your disgusting rant.

OMG.

"ant-Islamic Backlash".

Are you saying Moslems aren't be innocent Americans?

That's about the only coherent bit I can get out of your disgusting rant.

That's what she's saying. Remember, this is the poster who stated that she was reject a Muslim doctor because they are......Muslim.

I don't give a rats ass about what anyo0nes religion is. But when that religion is killing innocent Americans, Unarmed and Innocent. Well that's when I say we need racial or religious profiling. This is the second time that an American Muslim in the US Military has attacked their fellow soldiers. We need a way to prevent this from happening again. And I don't care about being PC with it and certainly do not care about "ant-Islamic Backlash".

I guess maybe they need to start policing their own a bit.

And those punks on that Video; had I walked down that street I probably would have spent a few days in jail.

I don't give a rats ass about what anyo0nes religion is. But when that religion is killing innocent Americans, Unarmed and Innocent. Well that's when I say we need racial or religious profiling. This is the second time that an American Muslim in the US Military has attacked their fellow soldiers. We need a way to prevent this from happening again. And I don't care about being PC with it and certainly do not care about "ant-Islamic Backlash".

And those punks on that Video; had I walked down that street I probably would have spent a few days in jail.

Good post and I agree.

Further your last line is huge!

If the Muslim community in the United States is truly upset and outraged by the acts of the fanatics, then why are they not reporting them out of their own places of worship and communities?

They can speak on TV until they are blue in the face, but, the proof is in the actions. I have yet to see real action.

It's time this nation accept things for what they are and stop dancing around tough issues like this.

Mike

First, we've got the left who runs to make a scene about the fact that the guy who did this just happened to be Muslim and they don't want people to think this is a muslim thing... so therefore in their minds its smart to go around telling people he was a muslim. Then we have the right that takes this information and says "hey he's a muslim, therefore we should spend our time watching muslims", which is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard since Islam is a religion and not a race, and unless one is dressed in traditional muslim garb there's no way of telling they're muslim.

Racial profiling doesn't work. I'll tell you why. A day AFTER the tragedy in Texas a white male who's originally from Cuba I think went to his former place of employment and shot 5 people and fatally wounded one. People commit crimes, not muslims, not jews, not arabs, people. They all have various motives, but that's besides the point. Same thing with these idiots stopping Arab before they get on planes. Yes, Arab Muslim extremists have hijacked planes, so have whites, Cubans, and blacks. Racial profiling says hey let's focus on ONE group of people so that this disgruntled former employee who's a white guy or black guy can walk on the plane like what happened in 1994.

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with being politically correct, it has to do with not reacting like total idiots when ever you hear the word Muslim or Arab. There is no such thing as "Islamic terrorism". Branding one sort of crime on a whole group of people or giving a title tieing it to that group of people alienates that group of people and dignifies the criminal's cause. They are not just terrorists they are now "Islamic terorists" meaning they have a cause that we legitimize by giving them a title. Same with hate crimes, something I've learned... they're not just "crimes" their "racial crimes" so now that gives the cause of racial superiority some legitimacy, these people now can say they had a reason or a purpose behind their crime, that legitimizes it in the eyes of people that might identify with them. Terrorism is terrorism, just like crime is crime. The motive is unimportant. We do not tolerate any person commiting a blatant crime over any other, no matter their ideology.

What is it about political correctness do you not understand?????? It is crazy reasoning, isn't it?

Good post and I agree.

Further your last line is huge!

If the Muslim community in the United States is truly upset and outraged by the acts of the fanatics, then why are they not reporting them out of their own places of worship and communities?

They can speak on TV until they are blue in the face, but, the proof is in the actions. I have yet to see real action.

It's time this nation accept things for what they are and stop dancing around tough issues like this.

Mike

They pay taxes.

They work hard.

They feed their families.

They breath free air.

The average everyday Muslim American has no more of an obligation to prove a damn thing to you then anyone else.

Because someone else that they don't know who calls themselves a "muslim" like they do does something, now you want them to go out of their way to prove that they're "loyal citizens". So much for small government.:lol: Let's put a damn dog tag on them all while we're at it. Liberty my ass. These are American citizens. They cannot be held accountable for people's actions that they don't know at all. Just like Catholics can't be held accountable for the IRA and whites can't be held accountable for the Neo-Nazis.

This is a bit like the argument that "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Religion doesn't kill people - people make choices and act on them and only the individual is responsible for what he chooses to do with his beliefs (or guns).

First, we've got the left who runs to make a scene about the fact that the guy who did this just happened to be Muslim and they don't want people to think this is a muslim thing... so therefore in their minds its smart to go around telling people he was a muslim. Then we have the right that takes this information and says "hey he's a muslim, therefore we should spend our time watching muslims", which is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard since Islam is a religion and not a race, and unless one is dressed in traditional muslim garb there's no way of telling they're muslim.

Racial profiling doesn't work. I'll tell you why. A day AFTER the tragedy in Texas a white male who's originally from Cuba I think went to his former place of employment and shot 5 people and fatally wounded one. People commit crimes, not muslims, not jews, not arabs, people. They all have various motives, but that's besides the point. Same thing with these idiots stopping Arab before they get on planes. Yes, Arab Muslim extremists have hijacked planes, so have whites, Cubans, and blacks. Racial profiling says hey let's focus on ONE group of people so that this disgruntled former employee who's a white guy or black guy can walk on the plane like what happened in 1994.

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with being politically correct, it has to do with not reacting like total idiots when ever you hear the word Muslim or Arab. There is no such thing as "Islamic terrorism". Branding one sort of crime on a whole group of people or giving a title tieing it to that group of people alienates that group of people and dignifies the criminal's cause. They are not just terrorists they are now "Islamic terorists" meaning they have a cause that we legitimize by giving them a title. Same with hate crimes, something I've learned... they're not just "crimes" their "racial crimes" so now that gives the cause of racial superiority some legitimacy, these people now can say they had a reason or a purpose behind their crime, that legitimizes it in the eyes of people that might identify with them. Terrorism is terrorism, just like crime is crime. The motive is unimportant. We do not tolerate any person commiting a blatant crime over any other, no matter their ideology.

I see both points but what you are missing is the fact that in our military those of the Muslim faith are part of the "protected minority" rules (i.e. politically correct) which holds the military to a different level when dealing with this group. Why else do you think Major Hasan only received a bad write up and was transferred. The military was aware there was a serious issue with this guy but because he was part of the protected minority had to move much slower and give more latitude until he essentially hung himself, which unfortunately he did by taking out 13 innocents.

So right Ringel. I can also agree with Mike.

This guy was protected BECAUSE he was a Muslim. Anybody else would have been under big time investigation or been booted out of the military long before these murders happened.

PC at its most lethal. Folks need to get their heads out of the sand and realize that terrorists are trying to kill us. They do not care who they kill, civilians, military, you name it. They do not discriminate. We cannot afford PC. If the leftys think its profiling, well too fucking bad. We need to profile away and save American lives.

The terrorists won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is correct. They won. The world changed on 9-11-01 and because we are so fearful that we might have to do something that is a bit un-American like. Well they will continue to change the world and we will continue to have our citizens die at their hands.

I have heard people claim that they lost their right to board a plane without being searched.......................:cuckoo:

They complain about a computer listening to international calls and keying on certain words or phrases.

We have heard all the complaints about the loss of rights. But these were not rights, we have given up no rights for security, fact is that this attack at Ft Hood proves that we haven't done enough for security, and that includes getting out of the PC mindset and doing real backgrounds and following up on those backgrounds even if the person is a Muslim.

Racial or Religious profiling? If that's what it takes. Government wants to listen to me talking to my son in Europe, no problem. We actually talked one day and tried to say what we figured might be those key words. Just a little gift to my friends at NSA.

Forum List

Back