Lets not forget the Bohemian Grove

Why is it any of your business what other people do in private?

the forever government apologists,no wonder dawgshit liked this post so much.the apologists logic is they can plot against us americans and the citizens of the world all they want and its none of our business.:cuckoo: Man our corrupt school system is failing.

the forever government apologists,no wonder dawgshit liked this post so much.the apologists logic is they can plot against us americans and the citizens of the world all they want and its none of our business.:cuckoo: Man our corrupt school system is failing.
9/11 was not an inside job; though the BoHo Grove may be packed with elitists, so WHAT? It is a private club.

9/11 was not an inside job; though the BoHo Grove may be packed with elitists, so WHAT? It is a private club.

translation-I am a brainwashed Bush dupe who has been brainwashed by these agent trolls that have penetrated this site.pay attention,got to repeat myself again,yeah a private club where they can plot against us.

you want to be a slave to them,go ahead and live in this police state,go ahead.I myself am fed up with it.

NWO Globalists are some very creepy peeps. It would even be reasonable to call them 'Evil.'

The fact that you can call me a government apologist proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

The fact that you can call me a government apologist proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

I often wonder if you're just being obtuse or if you are really as stupid as your posts suggest.

But if you are so clueless that you cannot understand why such a secret organization of the society's rich and powerful is inherently a threat in a democratic republic nobody is ever going to able to explain it to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0DpugilpA&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLAA15C1ED1DF7F01E]Bill Clinton responde agresivamente sobre el Bohemian Grove (español) - YouTube[/ame]

I often wonder if you're just being obtuse or if you are really as stupid as your posts suggest.

But if you are so clueless that you cannot understand why such a secret organization of the society's rich and powerful is inherently a threat in a democratic republic nobody is ever going to able to explain it to you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the fact that they listen to these people,provin liars like them and take THEIR word as gospel truth,proves how much they are in denial.:lol::lol:

Bill "I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN CLINTON" also was caught lying his ass off about waco in the governments involvement in that. He is on tape saying-we never fired at the davidians,they fired at us but we never fired back at them. only problem with his lie is the tape shows helicopters circling around the compound firing machine gun fire at it.:lol:

His second lie he goes on to say is-we didnt start the fire,the davidians accidently started the fire themselves.Except for once again,the films taken that day show army tanks bulldozing the compound and shooting flames onto it with flamethrowers mounted on the tank. and yep people believe everything this pathalogical liar and the Bushwackers tell them.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back