Lets not forget the Bohemian Grove

Itsmethatguy

May 20, 2009
A lot of important men attend this "sancutary" for the rich and powerful. Theres been talk of homosexual acts, with voice recordings of Richard Nixon himself saying how queer the acts were, and video of members denouncing a single member for looking for women. Moch human sacrifices have been done during the Cremation of Care ceremony. Alex Jones (although I dont agree with his tatics and some beliefs) infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and video taped for the first time the Cremation of Care and a semi tour of the grove.

The grove, which is roughly 2,7000 acres is located in Sonoma county, CA. It holds roughly 2000 members each year (about a 1/3rd of the attendees are guests invited to view by the member). Known politicians from not only the United States, but from across the world attend these 2 week get aways. Both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr., Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Cheney, and many many other presidents, vice presidents, cabinet members, and very wealthy and powerful business men attend these meetings. Policy is made there, and the "good ol' boy" system becomes stronger each year.

Many drugs are done at these retreats. From one account (ex-employee) cocaine and exstacy are the drugs of choice. For those who do choose to have relations with women, leave the grove to find prostitutes. Plays are often performed there, women roles are played by men like in shakespeare's time. Police are told to turn a blind eye, or face career and personal hard times.

You can find much more information if you just look. A lot of these members are well known and popular for attending these retreats.

Just your average summer camp right?

it is too much for most people to wrap heir heads around ..so they basically choose to dismiss the information..they like to think their leaders are good Christan's..or at least not practicing satanist if they are to fully accept the reality of the grove their whole concept of reality and spirituality would need to be questioned and redefined ..there is far too much invested in the illusion the accept the reality

they watch this asshole night after night on cnn..discussing the illusion..without a care if he participates in satanic rituals ..they slander alex jones and call him the nut...meanwhile they gather in the darkness and strap on the goat leggings do xtc and bugger young boys in the forest...the truth is indeed stranger than fiction

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM]YouTube - Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals[/ame]

Last edited:
ah so you have seen what i have seen, good to know that im not the only one. let the none believers try and debunk this one.

You know I think i went to a summer camp like this

Attachments

• $I0038560A_med.jpg
    $I0038560A_med.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 98
  • $Owl%20Dollar.jpg
    $Owl%20Dollar.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 87
  • $bohemian_grove.jpg
    $bohemian_grove.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 140
Im still waiting for someone to try and tell me this doesnt exist, or that its a fairytale theory.

The Bohemian Club is a private club; only active members of the Club (known as "Bohos" or "Grovers"[9]) and their guests may visit the Grove. These guests have been known to include politicians and notable figures from countries outside the U.S.[2] Particularly during the midsummer encampment, the number of guests is strictly limited due to the small size of the facilities. Nevertheless, up to 2,900 members and guests have been reported as attending some of the annual encampments.[citation needed]
The membership list has included every Republican and some Democratic U.S. presidents since 1923, many cabinet officials, directors and CEOs of large corporations including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities (including nuclear power) and national media (broadcast and print) have high-ranking officials as club members or guests.[10

Sounds like a grand place to rusticate with the movers and sharkers, does it?

Hey, but lets just all remind ourselves that there's no sotto voce CLASS structure in America, right?

We Wouldn't want to give anybody to the impression that there's anything like those people defining THEIR CLASS INTERESTS this annual encampment, or anything

A lot of important men attend this "sancutary" for the rich and powerful. Theres been talk of homosexual acts, with voice recordings of Richard Nixon himself saying how queer the acts were, and video of members denouncing a single member for looking for women. Moch human sacrifices have been done during the Cremation of Care ceremony. Alex Jones (although I dont agree with his tatics and some beliefs) infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and video taped for the first time the Cremation of Care and a semi tour of the grove.

The grove, which is roughly 2,7000 acres is located in Sonoma county, CA. It holds roughly 2000 members each year (about a 1/3rd of the attendees are guests invited to view by the member). Known politicians from not only the United States, but from across the world attend these 2 week get aways. Both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr., Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Cheney, and many many other presidents, vice presidents, cabinet members, and very wealthy and powerful business men attend these meetings. Policy is made there, and the "good ol' boy" system becomes stronger each year.

Many drugs are done at these retreats. From one account (ex-employee) cocaine and exstacy are the drugs of choice. For those who do choose to have relations with women, leave the grove to find prostitutes. Plays are often performed there, women roles are played by men like in shakespeare's time. Police are told to turn a blind eye, or face career and personal hard times.

You can find much more information if you just look. A lot of these members are well known and popular for attending these retreats.

Just your average summer camp right?

I guarantee when Slick Wille Clinton went there he rode out with his Buddies,The Bushs.They have a long standing friendship that goes back to at least the early 1980''s Barbara Bush has said Bill is like a second son to her.Thats why you see so many photos of Bill golfing and hanging out with them all the time.

Richard Nixon :clap2:..excellent choice...

you are being too kind to Hitlers twin brother.you mean DICK Nixon.get it right dude.speaking of Dick,yeah I remember seeing that video of that eots posted of him talking about that sometime back.a long time ago.forgot about that one. btw,why did you resurrect this old dead thread? I just now noticed that otherwise i would not have made all those posts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back