Let's NOT become a liberal police state.

There is no such thing as a "liberal police state." That's an oxymoron. Police states are, by definition, right wing governments.

How do you comport limited government with a police state? All dictatorships rely on a strong central government to exert control over the population.

He’s not.

He’s noting the fact conservatives are no longer advocates of ‘limited government.’

No, actually, you are correct. Republicans have become Democrats in white linen and preach the same kind of big government theft the Democrats have been advocating for decades.

Immie

Matthew
Let's NOT become a liberal police state.

A few days ago you wanted to throw out the Constitution so you could ban an entire religion from the United States. Now you say you don't want a police state?

Make up your mind.

Damn froot loops.

There is no such thing as a "liberal police state." That's an oxymoron. Police states are, by definition, right wing governments.
Total lie.

Stalin and Mao both had massive police/surveillance states....So does the good ole US of A.

BTW, who was it that reauthorized USAPATRIOT Act and signed the NDAA?

Certainly not a Liberal. Maybe a democrat who has a similar domestic and foreign policy as his republican predecessor did, but certainly NOT a liberal.

I love my police state. If you don't, why are you still here.
There you have it...The democratics have become the party of "Amurrrica, love it or leave it".

Nope...Not a dime's worth of difference.

Most Democrats I know would not call the country a "police state" even under Bush. I know there are exceptions.

I was no fan of Bush but I didnt equate his reign to a police state. Anyone who did or or does currently is a fucking idiot. But if one thinks it is THAT bad here they should consider eithet leaving or getting an education.

There you have it...The democratics have become the party of "Amurrrica, love it or leave it".

Most Democrats I know would not call the country a "police state" even under Bush. I know there are exceptions.

I was no fan of Bush but I didnt equate his reign to a police state. Anyone who did or or does currently is a fucking idiot. But if one thinks it is THAT bad here they should consider eithet leaving or getting an education.

It is not yet a police state. Bush, however, did his best to shove it in that direction and Obama gave a much harder shove.

No, we are not yet a police state. But we are electing politicians that are doing their best to make it so.

Immie

Hi candyass...(_o_)
Patriot Act - Police State - Huffington Post Search*Results

It is not yet a police state. Bush, however, did his best to shove it in that direction and Obama gave a much harder shove.

No, we are not yet a police state. But we are electing politicians that are doing their best to make it so.

Immie
Wrong. We have pending defense cuts.

Pentagon cuts do not involve the BATF, DEA, DHS, TSA and all the other trappings of the federal jackboot police state, Skippy.

If obongo and the progressive/liberals could have their way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

sistersfolsom2007promo.jpg

Obongo Civilian Security Force

Forum List

Back