Let's Make It Personal

My 401 K recovered a good deal after 2009. I also made a killing by investing in Ford and US steel which I used to renovate my upper east side apartment. There are many projects in New York due to the stimulus which are improving infrastructure. And the WTC is shaping up nicely.

Okay, honest reply. Appreciated.

Poor baretta had to turn his rep off. What a coward.

Very relevant Ravi. You can't read. Can't spell and can't reply. A three time LOSER.

It's Beretta. See the "e" moron.

You guys are proving exactly what I want you to.

Keep attacking me and not replying... Dupes.

Don't know you...never will. :eusa_whistle:
I replied, you ignored. And baretta fits you better.

Cowman is spot on; pointing out (nicely) that this is a stupid thread posted by one of the newest right wing trolls. How arrogant that he (she?) would castigate trolls when s/he is a leader of the idiot fringe.

Perfect response and so indicative of what I'm trying to get at. Thanks for the help. You're making it very easy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

P.S. I think comparing your post and mine, we see who the Troll is. :lol:

I'll put you down as a "non response "steeped in ignorance. Next....

Feel free, Congress shall make no law preventing you from making a fool of yourself.

I think you out did me there. :lol:

We all have been taking sides and posting threads and yada, yada, yada.

Who wins is not the purpose of this thread.

Since Obama is the current President we have to use him for the purpose of this thread.

What specifically has Obama done for you?

No generalities. I'm not looking to hear, "he passed Obamacare." Or "he killed bin Laden".

Those are generalities.

How has he DIRECTLY impacted or changed your life for the better?

Make it personal and relative. What has he done for you as a citizen. A person? How specifically has he improved your life?

You get the idea.

And no attacking each other, please.

DISCLAIMER: Naturally none of us expect much from the resident trolls so just ignore them for a moment and not reply to them so as to not ruin the thread.

he provided me with the kind of laughs i get from this kind of unintentional irony.

oh, and he cooked me breakfast on my birthday

i didn't even have to show him my birth certificate :thup:

that man can really poach an egg

Cowman is spot on; pointing out (nicely) that this is a stupid thread posted by one of the newest right wing trolls. How arrogant that he (she?) would castigate trolls when s/he is a leader of the idiot fringe.

Perfect response and so indicative of what I'm trying to get at. Thanks for the help. You're making it very easy.

P.S. I think comparing your post and mine, we see who the Troll is. :lol:

I'll put you down as a "non response "steeped in ignorance. Next....

Feel free, Congress shall make no law preventing you from making a fool of yourself.

You proved that:

You can't read.

You can't be honest.

You can't reply wothout attacking a person asking an honest question.

You can't play with the adults.

You can't show any improvement in your life since you likely haven't one.

You can't be taken seriously.

You are more like a troll than a serious poster.

You can't add anything to any discussion.

You did prove that YOU are the LOSER many thought you were.

Since Obama is the current President we have to use him for the purpose of this thread.

No generalities. I'm not looking to hear, "he passed Obamacare." Or "he killed bin Laden".

Those are generalities.

Make it personal and relative. What has he done for you as a citizen. A person? How specifically has he improved your life?

You get the idea.

DISCLAIMER: Naturally none of us expect much from the resident trolls so just ignore them for a moment and not reply to them so as to not ruin the thread.

he provided me with the kind of laughs i get from this kind of unintentional irony.

I have it on good authority that if Mitt is elected he will personally edge your lawn.

Poor baretta had to turn his rep off. What a coward.

Did I take your toy away? :lol::lol::lol:

Stupid fuck that you are. :D

You call me a coward when all you want to do is play with a "neg" button.

Pricless!

You stepped in shit on that one, eh Ravi?

Last edited:

Those are generalities.

You get the idea.

He oversaw my home and my retirement/investment accounts regain their value.

btw - declaring "and no attacking each other, please" and following that up with dropping on the F-Bomb on another poster tends to undercut your own credibility.

Last edited:
Directly:

- My Health Insurance is cheaper.
- Business is WAY better than 2008/2009.
- Purchased my own home in 2010 and got a tax credit (during the extended period), which I spent on contractors to add to my new home.

Indirectly:

2 People I know now have the healthcare they need.
The area I work in is now full of new and busy businesses.
More people I know have decent jobs now then in 2008/2009.

Those are generalities.

You get the idea.

I have it on good authority that if Mitt is elected he will personally edge your lawn.

Good another good deed by Mitt. Obama would likely steal my jockey holding a lantern. :tongue:

Good another good deed by Mitt. Obama would likely steal my jockey holding a lantern. :tongue:

i doubt you have anything anyone else would want, little man :lol:

Forum List

Back