Let's make Bush-bashing a hate crime

M

mongo

The nutty professors are silencing our young campus Republicans with speech codes and punishment for daring to have unorthodox ideas. So, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Since we Republicans control the government, I think President Bush should pass a law making it a hate crime to criticize his person or his policies. A first offense would mean a trip to "sensitivity training" to re-educate lefty wackos. A second offense would be six months in prison (to commiserate with their fellow pot smokers), plus six months probation, doing community service at their local Republican headquarters, washing the john or whatever. A third offense would mean a long time in prison or a one-way ticket to North Korea or Cuba, their choice.

mongo said:
The nutty professors are silencing our young campus Republicans with speech codes and punishment for daring to have unorthodox ideas. So, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Since we Republicans control the government, I think President Bush should pass a law making it a hate crime to criticize his person or his policies. A first offense would mean a trip to "sensitivity training" to re-educate lefty wackos. A second offense would be six months in prison (to commiserate with their fellow pot smokers), plus six months probation, doing community service at their local Republican headquarters, washing the john or whatever. A third offense would mean a long time in prison or a one-way ticket to North Korea or Cuba, their choice.

Troll warning: official offense! We're going for 3 and you're out, but you could strike a home run! Wait, don't do that. I'm a moderator. Please use discretion in your posts. Thank you! (How's that Merlin?)

Yes lets all become what the dems accuse us of. Great idea. We'll simply take away a persons basic right to free speech simply because we don't agree with them. :rolleyes: Pull your head out of your ass ok.

mongo said:

and go back to the john quincy adams days? learn from history, will ya?

DKSuddeth said:
and go back to the john quincy adams days? learn from history, will ya?

Um Dk let's remember the post about ......(We were all embarrased! OK not you!)

mongo said:

Only libs use legislation to shut down debate. Their arguments suck. Shutting down the opponent is the only way they can win.

rtwngAvngr said:
Only libs use legislation to shut down debate. Their arguments suck. Shutting down the opponent is the only way they can win.

Thanks. So post away!

mongo said:

Sorry man, that's facism, and facism is an ultimate evil.
41% of Americans are conservative, or neo-conservative
19% of Americans are liberal
If any of yall watch O'Reilly, you know he talked about this poll.

Radical extremists like Al Gore, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, and Hilliary Clinton have hijacked the once noble and good Democratic party and turned it into something evil.

These liberal are DANGEROUSLY out of touch with the American mainstream, who DON'T want abortion, the lie of church and state, and gay marriage.

Anyway, back to my point, we don't need to silence them, they embarass themselves whenever they open their mouths.

mongo said:

As a Republican, I have to say this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. This is what the Communists did.

mongo said:

This is exactly what we are fighting against. if i wanted to advocate banning free speech i would become a Democrat.

gop_jeff said:
As a Republican, I have to say this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. This is what the Communists did.

Jeff, if you and I agree that it is way beyond stupid! It may be time to call strike 2?

Sometimes the character assassins get their just deserts.

Today Whoopie was let go from her contract at Slim Fast, citing her really classy performance at the bash Bush rally in NY. Seems company execs no longer see her as an asset to them.
So you see there is no need for laws when the power of the pocketbook is stronger. Anyone heard from Garrofalo lately?

:soul:

These liberal are DANGEROUSLY out of touch with the American mainstream, who DON'T want abortion, the lie of church and state, and gay marriage.

Anyway, back to my point, we don't need to silence them, they embarass themselves whenever they open their mouths.[/QUOTE]

Oh how I wish that were true..Unfortunately I'm surrounded by liberals both friend and family (how did that happen? Let's just say I was once a dem but changed my evil ways)

Truth is, they are NOT embarassed by that cr*p they propagandize (is that a word? sorry). They are not all that bright and they listen to Michael Moore and Hollywood and the liberal media. And they think that if (their perception of) mainstream America (those who have a public voice- movies,music,media)
says George Bush is evil then these lemmings buy it hook, line and sinker.

That is what is so scary. People who I have always considered rational are just going "left" thanks to the propaganda of Michael Moore and the liberal media. As conservatives we need to volunteer for the Bush/Cheney campaign at any level, even if be it grassroots. Please do what you can to volunteer for the campaign. If the Kerry ticket wins office he will be opening the door for more terrorist attacks.
God Bless America and our beloved troops.

Forum List

Back