Let's make a list of the questions we want Congress to ask Michael Cohen:

President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

------------

Oops!

Think it's on tape? Will congress ask if it's on tape?

Let’s make a list of all the dumb ass posters.
Top of the list.
Intolerant
Republicans know this is going to be a very sticky ending.

Trump called Cohen a "rat" and threatened Cohen's family.

But the law sees lying to congress as worse.

This directly implicates the president in even more felonies than the ones where he is the unindicted co conspirator.

Do Republicans think threatening someone’s family is fair game?

Good luck Mafia Don.

Cohen is comin' back atcha.

I wonder who will win the war of these words?

Dz-shGuX4AE0Hur.jpg

They won't be talking about Russia.

1) How does rDerp run around loose when clearly he's a traitor to the US?
Wow, I must have hit a nerve.

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg

Cohen won't be able to talk about this meeting. He was still talking to Trump when Trump was giving away secret material to Russians.

Mr. Cohen, could you please tell the committee why POTUS Trump has previously stated he has, "no business with Russia, in Russia, with Russians," etc., when his sons have stated the following?

Eric Trump said, "Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia. We just go there all the time."

Trump Jr. said, "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Mr. Cohen, again, could you please help our committee to reconcile those obviously completely incompatible statements by the Trump family?

Mr. Cohen, could you please tell the committee why POTUS Trump has previously stated he has, "no business with Russia, in Russia, with Russians," etc., when his sons have stated the following?

Eric Trump said, "Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia. We just go there all the time."

Trump Jr. said, "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Mr. Cohen, again, could you please help our committee to reconcile those obviously completely incompatible statements by the Trump family?
I seriously don't think they will ask anything about Russia. Here is their list of subjects from my previous link:

• the President’s debts and payments relating to efforts to influence the 2016 election;

• the President’s compliance with financial disclosure requirements;

• the President’s compliance with campaign finance laws;

• the President’s compliance with tax laws;

• the President’s potential and actual conflicts of interest;

• the President’s business practices;

• the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.;

• the accuracy of the President’s public statements;

• potentially fraudulent or inappropriate practices by the Trump Foundation; and

• public efforts by the President and his attorney to intimidate Mr. Cohen or others not to testify.

See what I mean?

I don't really think that much will come out of the tax stuff.

More interesting is the possibility the Trump Organization filed false insurance claims and the highly illegal Trump Foundation run by the Trump Mafioso crime family.

Forum List

Back