Lets look at a relatively short video of the left wing sycophantic media drooling over obama.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This is just hilarious stuff. Good stuff. The left sure are embarrassing.

Obama-the-Golden-Calf.jpg

It is disgusting, isn't it?

Actually, it's funny how you and others seem to be trying real hard to take the focus off the so-called president's failures by focusing on the Former President today.
What's funny is you kooky leftists thought Obama was the Messiah...a God like figure who was going to fix all the ills...yet he accomplished little but growing the power and wealth of government and the Oligarchy.

Actually, it's funny how you and others seem to be trying real hard to take the focus off the so-called president's failures by focusing on the Former President today.
What's funny is you kooky leftists thought Obama was the Messiah...a God like figure who was going to fix all the ills...yet he accomplished little but growing the power and wealth of government and the Oligarchy.
Are you talking about the guy who left office with JARs in the 60s?

Bleck. I had a shiver all up and down my leg while I watched that

Gotta say that I prefer the new trajectory...

jpg

Anyone ever notice how DramaObama tried his very best to be looking slightly upwards if he suspected a camera within 500yards?
I don't think we are deflecting any more or less than any other person. The left is dishonest and so will not say a peep about any real or perceived fault or misstep on their part. Y'all yammere more about Bush after he left the whitehouse than you did when he was prez! Bush's fault! Bush did it! Was the rally cry of the left after he left office and it didn't let up the whole pukified eightyears

You're a silly, assuming bit of twitch. I haven't much about Trump one way or the other.
You just say I have.
Phhhhhrrrrt

New Topics

Forum List

Back