Let's Let President Re-write Every Law He Doesn't Like

Ah shit. Can't stay and talk anymore. A tenant called and has the rent. Yea out here in the real landlord world, the check does not come from the guvmint on the first. Like it does those sec 8 tenants.
Suck that teat Muddy. Do you let your sec 8 tenants know what you really think of them? They like welfare and Obama.

Ah shit. Can't stay and talk anymore. A tenant called and has the rent. Yea out here in the real landlord world, the check does not come from the guvmint on the first. Like it does those sec 8 tenants.
Suck that teat Muddy. Do you let your sec 8 tenants know what you really think of them? They like welfare and Obama.

I bet you're one of those landlords.

You've already admitted you discriminate.

My guess you like peeking in windows or looking through their drawers sniffing their panties.

Obama invented Executive Orders, news at 11.

The experts feel he's abusing his authority.

I expect changes to the constition in future because of dishonest presidents like Obama. One of the things they left out of his oath of office is swearing not to abuse his authority and not break any laws. They may have to rewrite the qualifications for president because of this guy.

The same expert who didn't say a peep about Bush's hundreds of signing statements...

Obama will get a second term, and history will be very kind to him.

Forum List

Back