Let's Kiss the Arse of Those Who Kill Us.

For older people this must really take you guys back to the days people rationalized their reasons for why blacks were the inferior race.

For older people this must really take you guys back to the days people rationalized their reasons for why blacks were the inferior race.
....As if the White Trash rationale has changed:

The less Blacks get, the more there is, for Whites!!

Interesting, just as the tea party held the budget hostage over women's rights.

Political Bullshit,

Yours is blatant "Moral Equivalency" bullshit.......typical of an Obamarrhoidal stooge.

Whereas I don't have problems with abortion ...... as long as the "fetus" is a painless blob of protoplasm ( a view not shared by conservatives ......and I'm not one of them.......I am a vociferous anti-Lib) .......abortion is a woman's choice with strong opposing opinions.

Thus, abortion as such is NOT a woman's right .....as I stated, it is a woman's CHOICE.

And that CHOICE should not be subsidized with our tax money since that is a CHOICE that 1/2 or more of the women (and men) do not share.

Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrrhoids pet project. It isn't anything but an ABORTION FACTORY with a few trivialities that should be funded by the LIEberrhoids not the general taxpayer.

The supposed benefits to women like mamograms and other services are NOT provided.

As stated, Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrhoids' ABORTION FACTORY pet project and should be funded by LIEberrhoids......not us.

Especially, since our nation is bankrupt because of the INSANE SPENDING by our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR, Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami !!!

Republicans held government hostage over Planned Parenthood, a woman

The gun Republicans put to the government’s head was the defunding of Planned Parenthood — the GOP dangerously portrayed the nonprofit as an organization that receives $363 million annually to pay for abortions.

Essentially, our government was nearly shut down over basic health-care services and a woman’s right to choose. Last week, the Associated Press suggested a government shutdown, in which the government would have stopped providing nonessential services, could have led the country back into a recession.

Though college students are rightfully disenchanted with our gridlocked government at the moment, I’d suggest these are two issues we can get behind, unlike never-ending wars that don’t mobilize us because there isn’t a draft.

“If you want an abortion, you go to Planned Parenthood,” Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., said on the Senate floor Friday night. “And that’s well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does.”

I had hoped the UW’s College Republicans might join me in denouncing this statement. When asked if they would be willing to comment on the issues surrounding Kyl’s remarks, the government shutdown and Planned Parenthood, they declined. Disappointingly, they referred me to the official Republican National Committee’s website.

But the truth is that Kyl blatantly lied, and the Republicans’ targeting of Planned Parenthood is an absolute slap in the face to Americans.

First, abortion-related services account for just 3 percent of what Planned Parenthood does. Ninety percent of what Planned Parenthood does is preventive — such as contraception services (35 percent), STD testing and treatment (34 percent), and cancer screening and prevention (17 percent). All these statistics are in the organization’s 2009 annual report, which contains its most recently released figures. Moreover, Republicans nearly shut down the government even though Planned Parenthood accounts for only .0083 percent of the federal budget. For comparison’s sake, last year’s defense budget accounted for a whopping $680 billion* — nearly 20 percent of the federal budget.

CaféAuLait;3516948 said:
As I recall over 4000 died on 911 on Bush's watch so if your point is Republicans are bad for America then I agree.

Right, 8 months into a presidency planned by a man that Clinton was warned about and the CIA let him slip through his hands under Clinton. Oh and BTW this same man/terrorist attacked on Clinton’s watch too—remember the 93 bombings?

Osama bin Laden: missed opportunities

Osama bin Laden: missed opportunities - Nightly News - msnbc.com

State Dept. Says It Warned About bin Laden in 1996

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/17/international/asia/17osama.html

8 months into the Obama Presidency and everything was his fault, but 8 months into Bushes term and everything was still Clinton's fault.

Did the State Department ever warn the Bush administration about al Queda determined to attack the United States?

Interesting, just as the tea party held the budget hostage over women's rights.

Political Bullshit,

Yours is blatant "Moral Equivalency" bullshit.......typical of an Obamarrhoidal stooge.

Whereas I don't have problems with abortion ...... as long as the "fetus" is a painless blob of protoplasm ( a view not shared by conservatives ......and I'm not one of them.......I am a vociferous anti-Lib) .......abortion is a woman's choice with strong opposing opinions.

Thus, abortion as such is NOT a woman's right .....as I stated, it is a woman's CHOICE.

And that CHOICE should not be subsidized with our tax money since that is a CHOICE that 1/2 or more of the women (and men) do not share.

Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrrhoids pet project. It isn't anything but an ABORTION FACTORY with a few trivialities that should be funded by the LIEberrhoids not the general taxpayer.

The supposed benefits to women like mamograms and other services are NOT provided.

As stated, Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrhoids' ABORTION FACTORY pet project and should be funded by LIEberrhoids......not us.

Especially, since our nation is bankrupt because of the INSANE SPENDING by our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR, Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami !!!

The gun Republicans put to the government’s head was the defunding of Planned Parenthood — the GOP dangerously portrayed the nonprofit as an organization that receives $363 million annually to pay for abortions.

Essentially, our government was nearly shut down over basic health-care services and a woman’s right to choose. Last week, the Associated Press suggested a government shutdown, in which the government would have stopped providing nonessential services, could have led the country back into a recession.

Though college students are rightfully disenchanted with our gridlocked government at the moment, I’d suggest these are two issues we can get behind, unlike never-ending wars that don’t mobilize us because there isn’t a draft.

“If you want an abortion, you go to Planned Parenthood,” Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., said on the Senate floor Friday night. “And that’s well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does.”

I had hoped the UW’s College Republicans might join me in denouncing this statement. When asked if they would be willing to comment on the issues surrounding Kyl’s remarks, the government shutdown and Planned Parenthood, they declined. Disappointingly, they referred me to the official Republican National Committee’s website.

But the truth is that Kyl blatantly lied, and the Republicans’ targeting of Planned Parenthood is an absolute slap in the face to Americans.

First, abortion-related services account for just 3 percent of what Planned Parenthood does. Ninety percent of what Planned Parenthood does is preventive — such as contraception services (35 percent), STD testing and treatment (34 percent), and cancer screening and prevention (17 percent). All these statistics are in the organization’s 2009 annual report, which contains its most recently released figures. Moreover, Republicans nearly shut down the government even though Planned Parenthood accounts for only .0083 percent of the federal budget. For comparison’s sake, last year’s defense budget accounted for a whopping $680 billion* — nearly 20 percent of the federal budget.

Blind POO,

BULLSHIT !!!!

Bottom Line: Planned Parenthood's PRIMARY FUNCTION, that is to say, the OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF MONEY IS SPENT ON ABORTIONS.........the other activities are a miniscule financial outlay.

And, ABORTION is a CONTROVERSIAL CHOICE that should not be forced on the taxpayers of the country where at least 50% of the taxpayers consider ABORTION an abomination.

CaféAuLait;3516948 said:
As I recall over 4000 died on 911 on Bush's watch so if your point is Republicans are bad for America then I agree.

Right, 8 months into a presidency planned by a man that Clinton was warned about and the CIA let him slip through his hands under Clinton. Oh and BTW this same man/terrorist attacked on Clinton’s watch too—remember the 93 bombings?

Osama bin Laden: missed opportunities

Osama bin Laden: missed opportunities - Nightly News - msnbc.com

State Dept. Says It Warned About bin Laden in 1996

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/17/international/asia/17osama.html

8 months into the Obama Presidency and everything was his fault, but 8 months into Bushes term and everything was still Clinton's fault.

Did the State Department ever warn the Bush administration about al Queda determined to attack the United States?
Yeah.....but, Lil' Dumbya was still struggling-thru.....

......My Pet Goat.

story_image.jpg

Political Bullshit,

Blind POO,

BULLSHIT !!!!

Bottom Line: Planned Parenthood's PRIMARY FUNCTION, that is to say, the OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF MONEY IS SPENT ON ABORTIONS.........the other activities are a miniscule financial outlay.

And, ABORTION is a CONTROVERSIAL CHOICE that should not be forced on the taxpayers of the country where at least 50% of the taxpayers consider ABORTION an abomination.

Hard to give up a lie you've been fed for so long, isn't it?

I'm not going to kiss anyone's butt.

But I will respect my fellow man. I will turn the other cheek. I will try to love my enemies.

Blind POO,

BULLSHIT !!!!

Hard to give up a lie you've been fed for so long, isn't it?

B.O.....Duh......C'YA,

You're a relentless bullshit artiste.

You must get multiple orgasms every time you fart.

Forum List

Back