Let's Kiss the Arse of Those Who Kill Us.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I just read the interesting opening of the article by Andrew C. McCarthy on:

"More On Koran Burning"

By Andrew C. McCarthy.

"Jonah, my problem with the Koran burning stunt is that it is counterproductive. I hear what you’re saying about decency. But on that score, I don’t find the burning any more offensive in principle than I do its opposite extreme: the bizarro hyper-reverence with which the Koran is handled by the Defense Department.

Down at Gitmo, the Defense Department gives the Koran to each of the terrorists even though DoD knows they interpret it (not without reason) to command them to kill the people who gave it to them. To underscore our precious sensitivity to Muslims, standard procedure calls for the the book to be handled only by Muslim military personnel. Sometimes, though, that is not possible for various reasons. If, as a last resort, one of our non-Muslim troops must handle or transport the book, he must wear white gloves, and he is further instructed primarily to use the right hand (indulging Muslim culture’s taboo about the sinister left hand). The book is to be conveyed to the prisoners in a “reverent manner” inside a “clean dry towel.” This is a nod to Islamic teaching that infidels are so low a form of life that they should not be touched (as Ayatollah Ali Sistani teaches, non-Muslims are “considered in the same category as urine, feces, semen, dead bodies, blood, dogs, pigs, alcoholic liquors,” and “the sweat of an animal who persistently eats [unclean things].”

Ain't it nice how we kiss the arses of those who want to, and actually, kill us.

And, our Government sets the example of how we can accomplish this wondrous mission with panache !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's my opinion that Islam is incompatible with American style Democracy and Freedom, especially where womens rights are concerned. Muslims should just stay over in the Middle East and practice their backwards, 7th Century religion there. And of course, we should be happy to just leave them alone.

In America we have the Constitution. In Islam, the Koran is their Constitution. Not nearly enough Westerners understand this.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
Interesting, just as the tea party held the budget hostage over women's rights.

Political Bullshit,

Yours is blatant "Moral Equivalency" bullshit.......typical of an Obamarrhoidal stooge.

Whereas I don't have problems with abortion ...... as long as the "fetus" is a painless blob of protoplasm ( a view not shared by conservatives ......and I'm not one of them.......I am a vociferous anti-Lib) .......abortion is a woman's choice with strong opposing opinions.

Thus, abortion as such is NOT a woman's right .....as I stated, it is a woman's CHOICE.

And that CHOICE should not be subsidized with our tax money since that is a CHOICE that 1/2 or more of the women (and men) do not share.

Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrrhoids pet project. It isn't anything but an ABORTION FACTORY with a few trivialities that should be funded by the LIEberrhoids not the general taxpayer.

The supposed benefits to women like mamograms and other services are NOT provided.

As stated, Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrhoids' ABORTION FACTORY pet project and should be funded by LIEberrhoids......not us.

Especially, since our nation is bankrupt because of the INSANE SPENDING by our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR, Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami !!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
This is NOT a criticism of what seems to be a procedure.

I don't understand why my post is designated as "old" instead of say, "hot" when I just posted it.

I can't get an explanation.

Would somebody please explain this mystery ?

Ancient "holy books" tend to be filled with things that are presented as being sanctioned by God but which modern enlightened people realize are morally reprehensible.

That said, book-burning holds a certain fascistic stigma that we ought to find repulsive

Ancient "holy books" tend to be filled with things that are presented as being sanctioned by God but which modern enlightened people realize are morally reprehensible.

That said, book-burning holds a certain fascistic stigma that we ought to find repulsive

I find beheading just a bit more repulsive, don't you?

certainly. there isn't a comparison

Isn't it very revealing that the supposed "good" or even "moderate" Muslims usually never come out in droves, or even trickles, to protest the weird & bizarre barbarous Islamic insanities not only in the barbarous Middle East......but at home, in America......UNLESS these supposedly "good" or "moderate" Muslims are in front of cameras, with their arms (metaphoirically) twisted out of shape .....forcing them to admit that their fucking Islamic behaviour is absolutely outre.

There was that one instance ( the only one that probably occurred in a millenium) where the usual insane Islamic behaviour violated the Egyptian Christian Copts actually evoked support on the part of the local community. But that rarity is completely drowned out and may be likened to a pebble on the beaches of the Universe as far as the Insane & Bizarre Islamic Madness is concerned.

Isn't it very revealing that the supposed "good" or even "moderate" Muslims usually never come out in droves, or even trickles, to protest the weird & bizarre barbarous Islamic insanities not only in the barbarous Middle East......but at home, in America......UNLESS these supposedly "good" or "moderate" Muslims are in front of cameras, with their arms (metaphoirically) twisted out of shape .....forcing them to admit that their fucking Islamic behaviour is absolutely outre.

There was that one instance ( the only one that probably occurred in a millenium) where the usual insane Islamic behaviour violated the Egyptian Christian Copts actually evoked support on the part of the local community. But that rarity is completely drowned out and may be likened to a pebble on the beaches of the Universe as far as the Insane & Bizarre Islamic Madness is concerned.

There are various sectarian differences just as in other diverse religions. The Sunni regime in iraq didn't allow the Shia sect to cut their kids scalps, until some religious crusaders took over the U.S. defense dept. and then invaded Babylon. There are numerous things that different sects and individuals disapprove of others doing in various religions. But not every country allows the degree of dissent that ours does thanks to the efforts of the left wingers that lived here two centuries ago

There are various sectarian differences just as in other diverse religions. The Sunni regime in iraq didn't allow the Shia sect to cut their kids scalps, until some religious crusaders took over the U.S. defense dept. and then invaded Babylon. There are numerous things that different sects and individuals disapprove of others doing in various religions. But not every country allows the degree of dissent that ours does thanks to the efforts of the left wingers that lived here two centuries ago

First, your irrelevant info regarding "sectarian differences" is light years from an explanation or, much less justification, for the Idiotically INSANE & BIZARRE Islamic Madness.

Second, our FFs were not "left wingers". If they were we woulda had another short-lived and brutal Commie Govt ..... the type you agitprops, and Obamarrhoidal stooges are hankering for.

Last edited:

First, your irrelevant info regarding "sectarian differences" is light years from an explanation or, much less justification, for the Idiotically INSANE & BIZARRE Islamic Madness.

Second, our FFs were not "left wingers". If they were we woulda had another short-lived and brutal Commie Govt ..... the type you agitprops, and Obamarrhoidal stooges are hankering for.

The terms right and left wing referred to the left and right sides of the french assembly the Jacobins and Feuillants respectively

"The tone of your letters had for some time given me pain, on account of the extreme warmth with which they censured the proceedings of the Jacobins of France. I considered that sect as the same with the Republican patriots, and the Feuillants as the Monarchical patriots"
-- Thomas Jefferson, "Letter to William Short" (3 January 1793)

It was of course the Democratic-Republican party that fought for a Bill of Rights that protects the right to burn religious books, flags, etc. There is nothing inherently left wing about a planned economy :p

Yet, it seems that there is a double standard present where liberals defend 'art' where Christ is depicted in a cup of urine ( funded by Taxpayers) or Christ with insects crawling over him on the Cross. AGAIN sanctioned by our government in allowing it to be shown at the Smithsonian a government funded entity.

We can't have these double standards for religious icons and or religious books. The Bible is burned on YouTube as well as the Torah and The Book of Mormon-and our tax dollars fund what has become to be known as the "Piss Christ". What is even more reprehensible is the fact the director of the Smithsonian was picketed and demanded that he step down-- NOT for the fact that he allowed Christ to be depicted on a cross with insects crawling all over the cross BUT BECAUSE he asked it to be removed.

We can’t put one religion on a pedestal and believe it is more sacred than another. And we can condone one act of desecration ( see Piss Christ and the Ant Christ) – it sends the wrong message.

Religion: Tax Money for "Piss Christ" and Ant-Covered Crucifix?

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;3516840 said:

Yet, it seems that there is a double standard present where liberals defend 'art' where Christ is depicted in a cup of urine ( funded by Taxpayers) or Christ with insects crawling over him on the Cross. AGAIN sanctioned by our government in allowing it to be shown at the Smithsonian a government funded entity.

We can't have these double standards for religious icons and or religious books. The Bible is burned on YouTube as well as the Torah and The Book of Mormon-and our tax dollars fund what has become to be known as the "Piss Christ". What is even more reprehensible is the fact the director of the Smithsonian was picketed and demanded that he step down-- NOT for the fact that he allowed Christ to be depicted on a cross with insects crawling all over the cross BUT BECAUSE he asked it to be removed.

We can’t put one religion on a pedestal and believe it is more sacred than another. And we can condone one act of desecration ( see Piss Christ and the Ant Christ) – it sends the wrong message.

Religion: Tax Money for "Piss Christ" and Ant-Covered Crucifix?

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well, being true to biblical doctrine, persecuting christians serves to honor them, so i could never advocate public monies going toward that ;)

well how about not offending the other 90 percent of muslims who arent in agreement with the radical militant douchebags that beleive they cant get their way by bombing and killing?

i mean really - the argument that in a sphere of the world we will somehow effectively and convincingly make an argument to opposed or simply be non sympathetic to militants and terrorists by doing something that will be offensive to EVERYONE in that region and that not supoprting such a thing is capitulation- well that has got to be the most thickheaded and fucking bassackward way of thiniking - its a wonder we even HAVE allies in the mid east that are muslims.

but hey - supporting delusional contradictory policies about an important issue is nothing new to the armchair soldiers of the right who think nothing of pissing on someones head and at the same time thinking they have convinced the pissee that its raining.

not everyone is as dumb as armchair neocons but you cant get armchair neocons to believe anything if it doesnt follow their ideology

remind you of any particular group???

Forum List

Back