Let's kill the PC police...

Does anyone know if any Asians were actually offended by the ice cream label?

(Or, is it just another group of lily white Caucasians deciding what is offensive to them and for them?)

I know what would be more offensive to me.

It's always the same bunch of goofballs that live in a constant state of offended. Sadly, that which should truly offend them, they embrace.

Those are the ones that want you to believe that they are tolerant of all.

Immie

Does anyone know if any Asians were actually offended by the ice cream label?

(Or, is it just another group of lily white Caucasians deciding what is offensive to them and for them?)

I know what would be more offensive to me.

It's always the same bunch of goofballs that live in a constant state of offended. Sadly, that which should truly offend them, they embrace.

Those are the ones that want you to believe that they are tolerant of all.

Immie

Indeed....

THe question that Ben & Jerrys brings up is do Chinese people get offended when they go to Panda Express and get a fortune cookie with their combo plate? Is that racist?

Yes Chinese restaurants are offensive to Chinese people.

Agreed, it's definitely racist to assume that because someone is eating Chinese food that means they'd want a cookie. We should all boycott Chinese restaurants until they stop doing that. And don't even get me started on chop sticks...

Of course your images of somebody with an AK-47 would involve Yosemite Sam and idiot Arabs firing them in the streets.

Fear and ignorance are the first things that come to mind when I think of people who know NOTHING about firearms. FEAR of people who use them, and IGNORANCE of HOW to use them.

The picture of the people firing the weapons into the air makes me think of this:

Ruskin boy in coma after being struck by celebratory New Year's gunfire - Tampa Bay Times

RUSKIN — Diego Duran stood on his family's front lawn to watch New Year's Eve fireworks cut through the darkness, snapping and popping in the air over their Ruskin home.

As the bright bursts of light fell and faded after midnight, a bullet dropped with them.

Diego's mother saw her son collapse to the ground. His sisters and a friend at first thought he was joking.

But when Sandra Duran knelt to check on her 12-year-old son, she became covered in blood that poured from his nose and eyes.

Last I heard, Diego was out of the coma and improving, but they had not found the person that had fired the weapon that nearly killed him. Doubtful they ever will.

Immie

Clearly, there are plenty of people out there who should not be allowed to possess firearms. Criminals, idiots, losers, and other dregs.

It takes a "human" to turn a firearm into something OTHER THAN an inanimate object.

Forum List

Back