Let's kill the PC police...

Well stated! Makes me want to grab my AK-47 and squeeze off a few rounds. God has blessed my family with lots of land and a great shooting range!

The Bolshevik/leftist/progressive ideology dictates that the GOVERNMENT will take care of everybody's wants and needs, and do their best to make sure nobody EVER has any disapointments or failures, or feels "offended" in any way.

When all is said and done, the wimps and pussies and girly-men and limp-wrists and losers and lazy bums and mentally immature dregs in our society will be taken out to the curb, like the rest of the TRASH in our society.

Sorry but that AK-47 comment makes me think of either this.

lx2pm.png

Or this

KgI6J.png

Of course your images of somebody with an AK-47 would involve Yosemite Sam and idiot Arabs firing them in the streets.

Fear and ignorance are the first things that come to mind when I think of people who know NOTHING about firearms. FEAR of people who use them, and IGNORANCE of HOW to use them.

Clearly Yosemite Sam does not have an AK-47. I put him in there for the enthusiastic "Let's fire our guns, yee-haw!" vibe I was getting from your post.

You sure do make an awful lot of assumptions about someone you don't know. I don't have a stick up my ass about anything
Assumption? Hello, anyone home? Um...yeah...it's not like we've ever discussed this before. You require government recognition of your desire to lick pussies and validation and payment to make you feel secure in your relationship and you demand because I oppose government marriage I ignore my wife's views and divorce her so I'm not a hypocrite for not supporting your view, which I disagree with. That's one massive stick up your ass, honey.

I know the guys that like to tell the backroom racist jokes (while proclaiming..."I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are (fill in the blank))" like to scream and froth about how we've become overly "politically correct", but sorry I just see it as being a little less insensitive...and there's nothing wrong with that.

God you're pathetic. Giving a fortune cookie is like telling racist jokes. Gotcha. Half my family is Asian. None of them are offended. You are looking to be offended, and yes, there is something wrong with that.

So do you hate the term "African American?" If you don't get the question, re-read what you wrote about Lin being an "American."

Last edited:
Very few of them ever went to Africa. I don't think they would feel so wonderful about their imagined African heritage if they saw the place. It is mostly a desert were the locals have deforested the countryside for their fires. Folks are wandering around starving to death. Their governments are constantly in turmoil. In the North Muslims are doing ethnic-cleansing and are currently in the middle of an Islamic revolution. Christians are being wiped out.

I had a black student once who said she felt that what happened 200 years ago was 'unfortunate' but that she wouldn't want to live in Africa, and if it weren't for that unfortunate little episode in American history that's where she would be.

I see, you're of that crowd that is adamant that black people from Africa should be thankful for slavery.

I see you are still pathetically ignorant.

Of course your images of somebody with an AK-47 would involve Yosemite Sam and idiot Arabs firing them in the streets.

Fear and ignorance are the first things that come to mind when I think of people who know NOTHING about firearms. FEAR of people who use them, and IGNORANCE of HOW to use them.

The picture of the people firing the weapons into the air makes me think of this:

Ruskin boy in coma after being struck by celebratory New Year's gunfire - Tampa Bay Times

RUSKIN — Diego Duran stood on his family's front lawn to watch New Year's Eve fireworks cut through the darkness, snapping and popping in the air over their Ruskin home.

As the bright bursts of light fell and faded after midnight, a bullet dropped with them.

Diego's mother saw her son collapse to the ground. His sisters and a friend at first thought he was joking.

But when Sandra Duran knelt to check on her 12-year-old son, she became covered in blood that poured from his nose and eyes.

Last I heard, Diego was out of the coma and improving, but they had not found the person that had fired the weapon that nearly killed him. Doubtful they ever will.

Immie

Jesus...so Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream makes a commemorative flavor honoring (ok capitalizing on) the NBA Player "Lin".
Included in the pkg was fortune cookies - pointing obviously to his heritage and nationality.
Well hold on...someone might be offended.
So Ben & Jerry's removes the fortune cookies and issues a public apology to anyone who might have been offended.

I am offended that the officers of Ben&Jerry's are a bunch of weak pussies allowing themselves to succumb to a bunch a whiney-ass do-nothings.
If you’re offended then don’t buy the product. Otherwise this is a contrived non-issue.

Not only are the "PC police" in the news media and other dark places in our society, overbearing and ridiculous, but they are also STUPID and IGNORANT.

Nonsense.

There is no ‘PC Police.’ Private corporations must function in a competitive, capricious marketplace, which includes consumers’ opinions about race and ethnicity. Consumer opinion with regard to those issues a perfectly legitimate market force.

Jesus...so Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream makes a commemorative flavor honoring (ok capitalizing on) the NBA Player "Lin".
Included in the pkg was fortune cookies - pointing obviously to his heritage and nationality.
So Ben & Jerry's removes the fortune cookies and issues a public apology to anyone who might have been offended.

I am offended that the officers of Ben&Jerry's are a bunch of weak pussies allowing themselves to succumb to a bunch a whiney-ass do-nothings.
If you’re offended then don’t buy the product. Otherwise this is a contrived non-issue.

Not only are the "PC police" in the news media and other dark places in our society, overbearing and ridiculous, but they are also STUPID and IGNORANT.

Nonsense.

There is no ‘PC Police.’ Private corporations must function in a competitive, capricious marketplace, which includes consumers’ opinions about race and ethnicity. Consumer opinion with regard to those issues a perfectly legitimate market force.

The Bluebird of Happiness has rewarded us with a 'dropping.'

I had a black student once who said she felt that what happened 200 years ago was 'unfortunate' but that she wouldn't want to live in Africa, and if it weren't for that unfortunate little episode in American history that's where she would be.

I see, you're of that crowd that is adamant that black people from Africa should be thankful for slavery.

You know you have the same opinion. That black people in America today should feel blessed they didn't have to grow up in Africa, all thanks to the fact that their ancestors were brought here for a little bit of hard time.

You know you have the same opinion. That black people in America today should feel blessed they didn't have to grow up in Africa, all thanks to the fact that their ancestors were brought here for a little bit of hard time.

Once again the "I want to be offended crowd." News flash, a lot of good and bad things happened to all our ancestors. Here's one that'll really blow your mind skippy. At one time, all our ancestors were slaves.

The idea that to feel "blessed" with where we live has to go hand and hand with that we wanted everything that ever happened to our ancestors to have happened is just...plain...stupid.

The irony is today you want to be a slave. Go figure...

Once again the "I want to be offended crowd." News flash, a lot of good and bad things happened to all our ancestors. Here's one that'll really blow your mind skippy. At one time, all our ancestors were slaves.

The idea that to feel "blessed" with where we live has to go hand and hand with that we wanted everything that ever happened to our ancestors to have happened is just...plain...stupid.

The irony is today you want to be a slave. Go figure...

I am here in America today because on one side of my family my ancestors were massacred. Most of those left came here. On the other side of my family, I am here because they were loyalists to the crown and one came here to the colonies to serve the king. Both sides of my family have been here 400 years and people on both sides fought in the Revolution. I am proud of my history either way, and got a standing ovation when I told the story to my daughter's inlaws at her wedding. She and I are Daughters of the Crown, Daughters of the American Revolution, and Daughters of the Confederacy. I am proud of all of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You sure do make an awful lot of assumptions about someone you don't know. I don't have a stick up my ass about anything
Assumption? Hello, anyone home? Um...yeah...it's not like we've ever discussed this before. You require government recognition of your desire to lick pussies and validation and payment to make you feel secure in your relationship and you demand because I oppose government marriage I ignore my wife's views and divorce her so I'm not a hypocrite for not supporting your view, which I disagree with. That's one massive stick up your ass, honey.

How does your hypocrisy about wanting to deny me the "cash and prizes" you happily take advantage of have anything to do with something up my posterior?

I'm anything but "PC", but I can certainly see where having a cookie long associated with Chinese restaurants, in an ice cream that is supposed to represent an American athlete, (that just happens to be of Asian descent) would be considered offensive to some. That doesn't make me some "stick up the butt" for agreeing that it is offensive. Again, it would be just as offensive to make Watermelon Al Sharpton ice cream. (Blueberry pie would be perfect though...come on B&G, there's your next flavor)

I also mentioned (more than once now) that is more inaccurate than insensitive since Jeremy Lin is a native Californian.

I know the guys that like to tell the backroom racist jokes (while proclaiming..."I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are (fill in the blank))" like to scream and froth about how we've become overly "politically correct", but sorry I just see it as being a little less insensitive...and there's nothing wrong with that.

God you're pathetic. Giving a fortune cookie is like telling racist jokes. Gotcha. Half my family is Asian. None of them are offended. You are looking to be offended, and yes, there is something wrong with that.

So do you hate the term "African American?" If you don't get the question, re-read what you wrote about Lin being an "American."

Does Mr. Lin refer to himself as an American, and Asian-American or just a basketball player? If I were designing an ice cream about a basketball player, I'd think it should have a basketball theme and not an Asian theme that has nothing to do with his basketball skills...especially in light of the other unintentional racism surrounding Mr. Lin in recent headlines lately.

Last edited:
I'm offended by political correctness run amok and empty sacked little pussies.

Who in the FUCK is pushing this BULL SHIT that you can go through life and NEVER SHOULD BE OFFENDED? What an absolute crock of SHIT!

Holy FUCK people... grow a mother fucking SPINE and quit your GOD DAMN WHINING about shit that's so TRIVIAL it's a JOKE!

Good God... :eusa_hand:

In this case, it is a merchant who doesn't want to feel it in his bottom line.

Not necessarily. Ben & Jerry's is known as a left wing company. My wife is Korean and my best friends growing up were Japanese and Chinese and none of them would have been offended by this. They like references to Asian. It's ridiculous. The only ones who were going to not go to B&J over this were the stick up their ass crowd, and they love B&J. It was a non-event.

Same here. Married to an Asian and she's not offended by stuff like this.

I am here in America today because on one side of my family my ancestors were massacred. Most of those left came here. On the other side of my family, I am here because they were loyalists to the crown and one came here to the colonies to serve the king. Both sides of my family have been here 400 years and people on both sides fought in the Revolution. I am proud of my history either way, and got a standing ovation when I told the story to my daughter's inlaws at her wedding. She and I are Daughters of the Crown, Daughters of the American Revolution, and Daughters of the Confederacy. I am proud of all of that.

Good story. One side of my family is the Adams family. That would be John, not Gomez...

The other were slave owners in the South. My great-great grandfather before the civil war decided that owning people was wrong and freed his slaves. This was the deep South. They all stayed and worked for him until his neighbors killed him and burned down his plantation. His wife took the kids, including my great grandfather, and moved to Springfield, Illinois, where my grandfather was born.

My grandfather married a woman from Michigan, my grandmother, and moved there. Her father had fought in the civil war in a Michigan regiment. He was 17 and wanted to volunteer. As a christian, he wouldn't lie about his age. So in the custom of his time, he wrote the number "18" on the sole of his shoe. When they asked his age, he said "I stand over 18." So they let him in. They knew kids were doing that, but needed the manpower so they looked the other way.

Does anyone know if any Asians were actually offended by the ice cream label?

(Or, is it just another group of lily white Caucasians deciding what is offensive to them and for them?)

I know what would be more offensive to me.

It's a scary country this one that used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. We may need to review the words on that anthem.

THe question that Ben & Jerrys brings up is do Chinese people get offended when they go to Panda Express and get a fortune cookie with their combo plate? Is that racist?

Does anyone know if any Asians were actually offended by the ice cream label?

(Or, is it just another group of lily white Caucasians deciding what is offensive to them and for them?)

I know what would be more offensive to me.

It's always the same bunch of goofballs that live in a constant state of offended. Sadly, that which should truly offend them, they embrace.

How does your hypocrisy about wanting to deny me the "cash and prizes" you happily take advantage of have anything to do with something up my posterior?

Because you hypocritically tell me that while you and your partner are sensitive to each other's views, I should ignore my partner's views and divorce her anyway. That is how you have a stick up your ass. The rest flows from there.

I'm anything but "PC"

Sorry, couldn't read the rest through the tears of laughter in my eyes...

I haven't seen the quote that Lin is offended, can you show me that?

Forum List

Back