Let's keep spreading the lie that a lifestyle change isn't necessary to prevent disease..

Like I said, homos don't like facts.
When they aren't true, no, no we don't.

But then I don't think most people would.

The truth is the homosexual lifestyle is an unhealthy one.

Lots of lifestyles are 'unhealthy' compared to other lifestyles.

Eating red meat is an 'unhealthy' lifestyle.
Living a sedentary life is an 'unhealthy lifestyle'

The truth is that humans do many things that are less than optimal when it comes to health.

You only object when it gives you a platform to attack gays.

Where do you get that statistic?

I am homosexual yet I don't have health problems.

CDC - Who s at Risk for HIV - HIV AIDS

I don't care. That has nothing to do with the fact that the homosexual lifestyle is a risky one.

Particularly for 13 y.o. boys. Go figure.
It isn't though. It can be but that all depends on how the person behaves.

And we know how they behave because rate of infection of 13-19 year olds is skyrocketing.

It isn't proven to be because they are molested by any adult let alone a gay man.

That is merely the conclusion you jump to.

Like I said, homos don't like facts.[/QUOTE]

How terribly ironic considering how little you care for the facts.

Like I said, homos don't like facts.
When they aren't true, no, no we don't.

But then I don't think most people would.

The truth is the homosexual lifestyle is an unhealthy one.

Lots of lifestyles are 'unhealthy' compared to other lifestyles.

Eating red meat is an 'unhealthy' lifestyle.
Living a sedentary life is an 'unhealthy lifestyle'

The truth is that humans do many things that are less than optimal when it comes to health.

You only object when it gives you a platform to attack gays.

Think the only divider at play is sex-positive "lifestyles" and sex-negative ones. LGBs are much more often sex-positive so I think that's what really upsets some people. "They shouldn't be having so much fun" seems to be their main complaint. :)

Although koshergirl has been a tad more inflammatory on this thread than necessary, the delusional responses are true eye-openers.

For years, the "gay lobby" has forced the public dialog about HIV/AIDS into a fairyland (no play on words intended) where "it is just as possible for a heterosexual to contract it as a homosexual," when this is manifestly not the case. Indeed the numbers highlight this ridiculous lie.

"Lifestyle changes" could COMPLETELY ELIMINATE HIV/AIDS, which is not the case with any other cause of death listed above. Monogamy and avoidance of injectable illegal drugs and you don't have a worry in the world.

"Lifestyle changes" could COMPLETELY ELIMINATE HIV/AIDS, which is not the case with any other cause of death listed above. Monogamy and avoidance of injectable illegal drugs and you don't have a worry in the world.

That would apply to pretty much every STD- and every person regardless of their sexual orientation.

How successful have humans been at monogamy? Before the invention of good anti-biotics, syphillis was rampant and a killer- and it wasnt' from sharing needles.

Don't get me wrong- I am all for monogamy- but the human race has a long history of not being successful at monogamy.

The human race (heterosexual) was a lot better at monogamy before the ubiquitous presence of artificial birth control and abortion-on-demand. But rampant "promiscuity" among male homosexuals, particularly in big cities, was only slowed by the pandemic. Apparently, with so many carriers surviving for the long term due to miracle drugs, that slowdown has ended.

New Topics

Forum List

Back