Lets just surrender to the Republicans

Waving the white flag of surrender is their legacy and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is the gameplan for Obama.

[SIZE=+1]GOP - name one thing they've done[/SIZE]
Video Excerpt:

MATTHEWS: Name one thing they`ve done for this country in 15 to 20 years.
You`re having a hard time giving me an answer. What has the Republican Party...

HARRIS: No, no. I`m...not

MATTHEWS: It`s a good question.

HARRIS: Chris, I`m not having...

MCMAHON: Squandered the surplus.

HARRIS: ... a hard time giving you an answer.

MCMAHON: Don`t forget, squandered the surplus.

HARRIS: When I decide to write a book about the history of the last 20 years
of the Republican Party, I`ll be happy to talk to you about that.

MATTHEWS: No, just give me one...

HARRIS: My job is to win elections -- my job is to...

MATTHEWS: Just give me one.

MCMAHON: He doesn`t have one. He doesn`t have one!

after all look WHO they are up against!

[SIZE=+1]
miserable-dems1209.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Obama, Our Judas?[/SIZE]
Demo base is very angry at him

wehateclintons.com Excerpt:
Obama probably thinks that if he just hangs out with his political enemies for a bit that somehow they will learn to see things the progressive way, isn't that what Lincoln did? Somehow those guys will start to soften and compromise, do something for the greater good for a change rather than look after themselves. But, the reality is, that special interests and Republicans are playing him for a fool, showering him with advice that makes sense on the surface, but in the end results in the betrayal of the middle class (and America). The end result is the enrichment of those who would crucify the "good" for 30 billion bucks without much second thought.

Maybe it's time for Obama to show up to work and get just one thing he promised done...... but first he should ask permission from the GOP.

The flaming leftist wing of the democratics seem upset with their boyking...

Fear not... They will continue to praise him and vote for him at least twice the next time...

They accomplish more with a 40% minority than the Dems can with a 60% majority

What a typical fucking liberal response. You lost. Shit happens. Stop being such a bunch of wimps and fight on. Nobody said you get to have everything your own way just cuz you got the WH. No wonder liberals are such crap POTUSes.... no fucking backbone.

What a typical fucking liberal response. You lost. Shit happens. Stop being such a bunch of wimps and fight on. Nobody said you get to have everything your own way just cuz you got the WH. No wonder liberals are such crap POTUSes.... no fucking backbone.

Thanks for the advise California Girl !

By golly, I think we WILL fight back!

The Democrats have 57 seats in the Senate and the rightwing propagandists and the leftwing hand wringers are talking as though they have 37.

Perhaps the base of the Democrat party is not the far left , and more moderate than many have been led to believe? Maybe, even democrats are starting to see that the agenda of a few even within their own party are not consistant with what the majority of Americans really want? Of course Americans want openness, helathcare reform, and bi-partisanship, but could it be that those on the far left and yes even those on the far right have taken that message somewhat out of context? The election of someone like Scott Brown to the seat held by the Democrats especially the former Kennedy seat should have told democrats that while Americans are tolerant of change, they are not of over-reaching. Hopefully this current election will serve to give all those that Represent us Republican and Democrat the ability to step back and perhaps work together for our benefit for a change rather than the benefit of a few.

Thanks for the advise California Girl !

By golly, I think we WILL fight back!

Too late...

Had your chance...

Muffed it...

The Democrats have 57 seats in the Senate and the rightwing propagandists and the leftwing hand wringers are talking as though they have 37.

What's that gotten you so far?

What's that gotten the country so far? Record unemployment, forclosures and bankrupcies? Awesome work, carbs... Awesome...

You're being schooled... Sit back and learn from it...

Fear not... They will continue to praise him and vote for him at least twice the next time...

kind of like the drooling far right who voted for Bush even after all the swell decisions he was making?

yeah carbiner didn't you know that Obama has been POTUS since the year 2000 in GOP hackland?

kind of like the drooling far right who voted for Bush even after all the swell decisions he was making?

That's your excuse?

"Well the drooling right wingers did it so we can too!"

Says a lot about you, Canuckstain...

That's because Democrats are a coalition and not just a big group of crazy white people.

Where did your research come from, Mr. Kotter’s class?

In a universe of thoughtful comments written on an adult level, one can always count on deanie-weanie to snatch the title of 'insipid ignoramus'- rarely with any real competition.

I hope, weanie, that at some future date I can recapture to sense of amusement that I once felt upon reading you senseless posts, but lately, alas, I find that your immunity to any improvement at all is somewhat grating.

I don’t think you can do anything right: if you were a politician, you’d be honest.

it's not excuse because although Obama has done close to nothing he promised he's still a million light years ahead of Dubya and the economy is slowly recovering under him.

it's not excuse because although Obama has done close to nothing he promised he's still a million light years ahead of Dubya and the economy is slowly recovering under him.

increased umemployment and no economic activity is an improvement?

Forum List

Back