Lets just sit and talk a while

Don't usually eat breakfast except maybe on the weekends, then I prefer to go out to a local diner. Can't stand coffee, never liked it.

I enjoy good beer, none of that mass produced swill the masses consume. Give me the smaller brewers, a nice brown ale or an American stout.

Oddly I'm a billy badass in the kitchen ...

I make breakfast after mass on Sundays for the family.....

I saw an ad today for fresh eggs, delicious, brown, eggs with beautiful, yellow, yolks.

How cool is that?

me too, but not coffee all day.

Yup, lil milk no sugar...

Lots of sugar and half and half....... and a bit of chocolate :)

I am a coffee lover. I love a good smooth coffee like Sumatra. I am also a coffee snob. I want real cream. Not half and half. CREAM. Nothing else. No cream? I drink it black.

Two things though. Iced coffee makes me hurl. Coffee with chocolate in it makes me hurl. Now I like ice. And I like chocolate. And my taste buds don't object. But my stomach won't hold onto those combos. No idea why.

Yup, lil milk no sugar...

I am a coffee lover. I love a good smooth coffee like Sumatra. I am also a coffee snob. I want real cream. Not half and half. CREAM. Nothing else. No cream? I drink it black.

Two things though. Iced coffee makes me hurl. Coffee with chocolate in it makes me hurl. Now I like ice. And I like chocolate. And my taste buds don't object. But my stomach won't hold onto those combos. No idea why.

I drink real cream in my coffee too. About 2 1/2 cups of coffee a day.

I used to drink 5-6 cups a day, black.

I used to love my coffee...

I stopped drinking it, it was giving me anxiety and other problems...

Last edited:

Me too. I always had a cup of coffee around me. I still love it in the morning but it hurts my stomach if I drink too much.

Me too. I always had a cup of coffee around me. I still love it in the morning but it hurts my stomach if I drink too much.

You may have an ulcer...... lots of cream will coat your stomach...

Or drink some milk before you drink your coffee.......

I am under a whole lot of stress everyday at work. It seems like my stomach is always messed up these days, my theory is I should just quit work and then I could drink coffee all day. :)

I am under a whole lot of stress everyday at work. It seems like my stomach is always messed up these days, my theory is I should just quit work and then I could drink coffee all day. :)

Making me laugh is difficult... :clap2:

:eusa_angel:

If I didn't have to work I would drink coffee all day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back